ITT: We have a normal conversation until someone rolls trips

ITT: We have a normal conversation until someone rolls trips.

Hey, how is everyone?

Good, how are you?

It's been so chilly out lately

Well here it's been extremely hot . Like 35 C

shit thats pretty warm

been around 20 celcius for me today

Yea it's a mess out there you can't do anything , it's just too warm, but my boss buys us free ice cream when it's that hot

I need to go to the super market today to pick out my brother a birthday cake should I get with better cream or butter cream? I can never tell the difference

i had a boss like that, really good guy. was always first in line with cold drinks or ice cream on a hot day

i love ice cream but due to my type 2 diabetes i have to be careful with my blood pressure

Sugar*

What are you doing this weekend?

let madness begin

Think I'm gonna stay in maybe rent a movie wby?

Nothing really it's too hot outside tbh and in thr evenings it rains so i'd rather chill at home playing overwatch and drinking some nice cold beer

Hello my friends, how do you do?

I would like to check those double dubs m8.

What are you talking about, user? We're just having friendly conversation.

I always feel like I wasted a perfectly good summer day when I stay in tho

It's raining cats and dogs here. Anyone else having foul weather at the moment

Why hello. May i join in on this particular thread?

Hey people, just passing through. Making a list of stuff to pack for my holiday. Any tips on what I should bring?

be careful my friend ;)

hue

High for me today was over 110 F, don't know celsius though haha.

Well i feel that feeling too but then i look outside and look at my ac and then i just say fuck it gonna stay indoors

It's about 18 degrees celsius here. The weather report says we'll have a thunderstorm in a few hours though

Woops, replied to the wrong person XD

Not me It's gonna be a beaut today

Celcius are way more pratical :) here in rome there are 28°C

I took that just now ;)

triple 7 is my favorite

Wow! that looks fantastic

Well i justt checked 110f are 45 celsius, and it's around 100 fahrenheit here

Well I looked it up it's roughly 45 Celcius :D

I'm gonna paint my room a new color I need a change of scenery

OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDD

Its night for me here, im an ausfag.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trips

FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKK

YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Wow man, someone report this guy! Not cool!

MILEY CIRIUS IS A FUCKING WEIRDOOOOO

Good job nigger

Holy shit sauce? This is my fetish

EVERYONE STAB THEMSELVES IN THE GODDAMN FACE

DEGENERATE BASTARDS

Trils winrar let the madness begin

W-H-A-T

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

you fucking nigger

paint it black NIGGER

The hell is that? Srsly the hell

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HELLLO BUDDY DO I GOT THE PAINT DEAL FOR YOU!!!!- CHILDREN'S TEARS!!! MADE IN CHINA WITH GENUINE INDIAN CHILDRENS TEARS!!! FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, YOU RAGING FAGGOT

I was thinking more of a light gray

Nope that'll look dumb use some orand and a creamy white

What about primer?

damn, thread died fast

Scarce

"Onii-chan, w-what are you doing?" Again, she calls me Onii-chan despite me being the younger brother. Ever since we moved in together, things have been a lot less complicated and a lot more interesting. It all started on the first night when we watched an anime together. I thought it was just some cutesy romance one, but it was brother-sister incest. Well, later that night, she crawled into my bed and....you can probably imagine the rest.
Currently, I'm lubing up my member and trying to shove it in her anus. She's surprised, but not unwilling.
"Don't worry Nee-san, I won't hurt you."
"K-Kyousuke."
With maximum effort, the tip got in.
"Kyah!"
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah, just surprised is all."
Dear God, this feels amazing. Her vagina accepts, strokes and licks my member. Her anus is outright squeezing it, almost to the point of losing circulation. I begin moving my hips.
"Ah, ha, ha, ha.." She pants as I move. I can cum at any second, the amount of ecstasy is overwhelming. I'm...going crazy.
"S-Sakura."
"Nii-san."
I go faster and harder, making her pant even more.
"I'm...so close."
"Finish in my ass-pussy, Onii-chaaaaaaaan!" She screams as I finish inside her ass. I cum deep inside her colon, ensuring that even from within, she is mine.
I pull out, my juices leaking out of her red-turned asshole. I kiss her on the cheek.
"How was that?"
"A-amazing. I love you, Kyousuke."
"I love you too, Sakura."