Should I marry a 9/10 (she has small boobs and I fucking hate small boobs) or should I wait 20 years and get married...

Should I marry a 9/10 (she has small boobs and I fucking hate small boobs) or should I wait 20 years and get married after?
I'm 6/10 at max
Pic unrel

need pic

need pic

>she's a 6/10 and I'm a 2/10
ftfy

She's tall , has blue eyes, cute face. Only thing that is imperfect in her chin is kinda big (I got no problem with that tho) and her boobs damit she has small boobs.
I'm a manlet btw, we are probably at the same height

Nastya?

I am a big boob lover myself, BUT... if I was with a 9/10 and I was a 6/10 at most? I'd give up the big boobs to be with a 9/10. My advise? Marry the 9/10 you're with now. 9's don't come around very often... especially if you're a 6.

this user speaks the truth.

fuck all this superficial shit. whats her heart like? her soul? does she browse Sup Forums? she better be a woman of quality if ur considering marriage

But she's not very smart. I only like girls if they are vaginas and are smart and shit. Like boys with big boobs and vaginas. I hate girly girls.
I like shemales but cant live with them

she loves it up the ass

She a strict christian, but she's not very smart in sci-fi and history and books and shit you know

need pic

If she's really a 9/10 then don't marry her because she'll end up cheating on you because of the very fact. Better to find a 5 or 6/10 with big tits

/thread

Haha get rekt fag. I'm rich so fuck you, plus she's extremly religious and won't cheat on me

so you are not fucking her before marriage?

Me? I'm a 5/10 MAYBE 6/10 at best myself... I'm with a 4/10 to 5/10 female... shes not great by what most guys standards are... but I stay with her because she has HUGE fucking tits. And I mean HUGE. She wears a 40i bra. I don't care that shes not a 10 just because she has huge tits. That is what I am obsessed with. So my advice? drop your 9 and find a 4 or 5 with huge tits. Your cock will thank you for it.

>I work at a 7/11, and she always stays after mass to help the alter boys cleanup in the confessional

ftfy

>strict christian

jesus christ user. unless you too are a strict christian you should get the fuck outta there asap. start being a douche. get as much mileage outta dat pusi and dem small tities as you can until she gets sick of you and dumps you.

Sorry, she'll take half your money THEN cheat specially if you're a 6/10

I live in another continent and don't know her personally, only photos,videos, chat., but we could get married, if it happens soon. She's quite old by now, almost 20

You are obviously just a 15 year old, or this is bait... Ur asking Sup Forums if you should marry someone because of looks, what are you fucking retarded?

enjoy your b&

I work in my house
I'm ok with her bending me over for my cash and I'm ok with her sleeping with others as long as others are other females and I know it's going on, but she's too religious and it probably won't happen.

Obvious b8

Nobody is this fucking retarded

I'm not a very smart man and I don't look or think with the age I really have. Please explain what's wrong with me asking Sup Forums stuff

abandon thread
OP is fag

how about le feet

Why am I retarded exactly?

You said that she is quite old... When was 20 old you faggot?
And you don't know her personally and you want to marry her?
Do you not see the wrongs in your post faggot?
If this was b8... Good on you, I almost fell for it.

I can show you my feet
20 is the age it's ok to get married
I know what kid of a person she is and I already wrote in op

You're literally retarded. I can already see you two being a hillbilly couple with two retard children killing crocs and various insects in less than 20 years.

Please, marry her so your genes don't get to touch the better pool.

Her genes are like way superior than mine, I'm smart tho

>smart
>wants to marry someone who's in another continent, not even 20, and watch her steal half his money while she cucks him with some hairless teenage boys

>some hairless teenage boys
Now you literally took this part out of your ass
I said only MFF

So she's a strict christian and will engage in threesomes and lesbian sex?

Maybe I can force her after some time

>should I marry a hot girl

you're an idiot. you have no idea how life destroying marriage is going to be for you if you're doing based on looks and sex. your life is going to fucking suck kiddo, give it time.

Baller?