Hello Sup Forums, today im proud to announce a new group on this board!

Hello Sup Forums, today im proud to announce a new group on this board!
Most of you have probably already seen them,
They come from the respectable site of youtube.
They follow the words of great people like keemstar, leafy, h3h3 and such youtube idols!

Sup Forums has a wide group of people, and its now time for us to
welcome these people into our realm, they are not newfags, they are not summer fags nor normies. They are

youfags

Whenever you see a thread with the topic youtube, whatever it may be, make sure to inform them
that you respect their nationality, youfags are just as welcomed on this board as the rest of us!
Lets make them feel special

Hi youfags, enjoy your stay here, share your youtube opinions, spam our board with youtube drama that only a 13 year old retard would consider intressting
You are the future of Sup Forums and you deserve respect!

Shut up YouFag!

I feel the rage in you

Damn it smells like summer - smells of a great spice called sage

interesting* you unenlightened Sup Forums fag who thinks he's special since he spent so much time jacking off to morons,seriously,Sup Forums is not a fucking place,it's not a fucking club,Sup Forums isn't a group either,stop trying to belong somewhere,you Sup Forums dwelling cum catcher

People will fight against this, the truth hurts, we must inform the youfags that they are welcomed

>thinks sarcasm will actually solve the problem

>interesting*
>corrects spelling
>Sup Forums is not a fucking place
cute

thank you sir!

Actually OP got a point, if we make it a habit to call these threads youfags, it will eventually slow down

kill yourself

Make Sup Forums great again!
>cringy youtube reference
>bye

I can fucking feel an aura of physical autism sorround you.

Even if youfags would dissapear, there would still be loli n shota, YLYL, people posting gore in rekt threads, cock tribute, r8 me bait, r8 my dick, wincest. so yeah.

My Youtube idol

Whats wrong with keemstar and leafy and hh3?

hahaha

agreed

YOUFAGS UNITE

best way to /thread thx

THANKS!

Sauce?

He got the snapchat

Nice, please keep posting pictures so everyone can filter you out.

ok, I'll stop then.

who is this chick?