ITT: albums that have clicked with everyone but didn't get you yet

ITT: albums that have clicked with everyone but didn't get you yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU0aoOKEIrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This album is overrated. Sometimes is the only good song.

checked

i actually didnt really like this album at first, except for siberian khatru. then i really started to like and you and i, and then i listened to the title track again and i was blown away. the album really grows on you

that's a good thing.

I was hesitating between this and the Sweet Trip album, god i hate myself for not picking that. I could've made screencap history again

its ok to not like something guys

Overrated and mediocre
Overrated but I still like it
idk
meh
Great album
>sweet trip
Very underrated
Overrated
this

try and listen to each layer of noise separately, close your eyes and visualise the sound
title track grows and grows on you
one of the most perfect songs ever made
uhuh, but if there's art you don't like out of a lack of understanding its positive to figure out why its valued by others

Velvet cake and Lou Reed doing a gay voice

thanks for getting youtube.com/watch?v=IU0aoOKEIrE stuck in my head again

pay attention to how herbie accentuate and play the piano notes in hidden shadow

but i still think it's an album that not everybody can like, if you really get tired of it when trying to listen to it in one go then i think it's fine to listen to the smaller more experimental parts separately

I'd like to go into more detail on why I don't like it, if I may.

I've listened to the album 3 times, I've been trying to give it a chance

I hate the first track. I just can't stand it. The annoying synthesizer and drum machine throughout just rubs me the wrong way.

The second track was a pretty good funk song.

Last track is a slightly better version of the first track.

I REALLY tried to give this album a chance. I did. In a way it just pails in comparison with the others.

That acoustic Nick Drake album

pleb #1

these

this one didn't click because it's actually just shit