Anons post pics. Other anons say what kind of sexual stuff they'd like to see done to them

Anons post pics. Other anons say what kind of sexual stuff they'd like to see done to them.

Reply for reply

bump

I want to flip her over on top of me and eat pussy and fuck her face at the same time, going balls deep, I want to feel her throat tighten on my dick. After a while I'll start to eat her ass and finger her pussy and switch it us to eating pussy and fingering her ass until we both cum in each other's faces. Then I'll tell her to straddle me while facing me and just have her to ride my dick deep and grind on it while I take my middle finger and pointer and stick them right up that face ass, she'll ride my dick until I'm about to cum and widen her asshole with my fingers then before I bust I'd bend her over her ass up face down, spread her ass cheeks apart and cock slam her asshole full until I bust my nut deep in her colon.

I'd pull down her panties and lift her bra up, then slowly and deeply fuck her pussy from behind, every thrust hitting her cervix until I cum inside her with the head of my hard shaft all the way inside her as she moans and cries a bit from the pain

Damn yo, this girl barely has ass, but I'd still peel that thong off with my teeth and proceed to getting face deep in that ass and pussy and going to town on eating her asshole and pussy until she's sopping wet enough for me to bend her ass over and pound her pussy balls deep while I finger her butthole until I release my nutsack 7 inches deep in that tight Asian pussy

damn, hottie. would love to see her riding a cock right there, tits bouncing

a few more of her

Fuck, could you imagine just running up to this girl and flipping her dress over her face and just grabbing her by her ankles and lifting her up and making her legs spread eagle as you lean her up against the block and just cock blasting her pussy and sucking on those titties until you're balls deep and about to nut deep in her pussy

Sneak into her bedroom while shes sleeping. Strip off naked and slip into her bed, push her face down into the pillow as she tries to get away, pull down her panties and stuff my hard cock into her ass and pound her until I cum, then break her neck

Wow dude, that was some real dark fucked up shit

I would push her against a wall, kissing and gnawing at her neck. I would grind my cock on her ass, squeezing and pinching her nipples under her shirt. I lift her shirt up and slide my cock into her tight wet pussy, smacking her ass until it's bright red. I shove my fingers in her mouth and fuck her until she cries. I then flip her on her back and fuck her asshole until I cum, then forcing her to clean my cock with her luscious lips.

I will smack this bitch's ass till it's red and then fuck it hard til I cum inside her

I would cum in her sexy mouth and make her to keep it there till the next meal. If anyone wants to speak with her she has to show them the jizz.

Force her to her knees, jam my cock in her mouth and shoot cum on her tits, then bend her over and doggy fuck her til she's moaning and wriggling under me.

Anyone of you cucks want me to send picturues of my 8" cock to your gf/wife/someone you know? Post their kik's or pm me on kik. My name is knowthatfeel

After the photo shoot, she goes off wandering around in the gardens and ends up getting lost. I come along and see her. Straight away I get hard, unzip my pants and get my hard dick out. She looks really uncomfortable as I come towards her, telling her to take off her clothes. When she doesn't I pin her up against a hedge, pull down her top to expose her tits and then her shorts and panties. I throw her to the ground and pull her panties and shorts all the way off as she struggles, then force my hard dick inside her as I cover her mouth and hate fuck her until I cum. Then kick her in the until she passes out and leave.

Why was this one skipped

Holy Fuck! I know her! That's Emma Wiseman from Oregon. No shit.

Force her to her knees and facefuck her. I'll be sure to make sure she swallows.

I will tie her up and put clamps on her nips and put a gagball on her, then fuck her with some friends so hard she wants to scream, but she can't. everyone will fill her pussy and ass

Force her into the back of my van at knife point. As she tries to resist, I'd stab her arm. She gets I mean business. She starts to cry as I tell her to get on her knees and face away from me. I get some rope and tie her wrists behind her back, then pull & cut off her clothes as she weeps. I push her onto her stomach and force my hard dick into her ass as I brutally violate her until I'm about to cum, then turn her over and shove my shaft down her throat as she chokes and gags until I cum.

Then take her home and break her into being my human sex toy.

Nice

sparkgirl21

I would lift her dress, tear down her thong and fuck her ass balls deep. I would cum in there and clean myself with her panties then I would put those panties in her slut mouth.

Have at it

Pull her off the rocks and into the sea. I'd push and pull her head up and down under the water, as she opens her mouth wide gasping for air, I'd force my dick down her throat and push her head under again until I cum. I lift her head up, shes barely breathing. I pull her to shore, wait a bit until my balls are full again, then pull her back into the sea naked. I find a spot she can float in on her back and then fuck her pussy. The waves helping to push her down on to my hard cock until I cum again. Then I leave her there.

Find her walking home drunk. Pull her into the back of my van. While shes dazed and confused and not in control, Pull off her dress and underwear. Pinch her nose, when she opens her mouth to breath, stuff my hard cock in and fuck her throat for a while, then swap to her pussy which I'd ruin while squeezing and groping her tits, occasionally bashing her head off the floor of the van until I cum on her face and tits

Id grab her by her hair and force her to the floor. Id spit on her face and press my foot against her head while i strip her. Id turn her over, force my dick into her cunt then as im about to cum push my cock down her dirty throat.

Id pull up her skirt and push her panties to the side, then shove her against the wall making her feel my hard cock rubbing against her ass before I push it in. She screaming saying it hurts, but I keep going until I cum forcefully inside her ass.

Hand the boy the video camera... and tell him to record everything if he screws up I break his legs.. so he hold the camera perfectly. Grab the baby and throat fuck it till its jaw breaks than punt into the lake. By this time the bystanders should be fleeing or in shock. So no fucks given.

Grab the girl by her hair and throat fuck her and force her to give my sweaty asshole a rimjob.. drag her into the water and doggie style anal sex with her head underwater.

Then step out a little bit further into the water and drown myself because I dont know how to swim. The End.

Smash her face off the bathroom wall. Hitch up her dress and pull down her panties. Force my hard shaft into her pussy as I move her around so shes bent over the bathroom sink, the taps pressing painfully into her chest as I rough fuck her while groping her tits until I cum hard inside her. Drag her to the shower, turn it on then leave.

hnggggggg any chance more of her in that outfit?

She's good fun, what would you do?

my gf, what would yall do?

gangbang

Ex

Nothing because

>replies for replies

Thread is dead

Claire? Wtf

I would take a footlong sub and make her deepthroat it until she lost 20 pounds

Kill her before she reproduces

Not who I know her as, but there you go have another

do hannafaust she is my gf and i want to know if she would cuck me

Anal maria

K i will play.
My wife

bump

Well this sucks.

What would you do

please be gentle :)

Pull down her panties, bend her over and force my shaft deep inside her tight pussy, only lubed by precum and a bit of vaginal juice as she cries as I bruise her pussy by fucking it hard until I cum inside her.

Those lips on my cock!!

thank you.

do this one. which is your pic for me to reply to?

Spread those legs wide.open, and just fill.her up w.cum...lots and lots of cum..

Sneak into the house one night and pin down the mum in bed and rape her as she cries quietly so she doesn't wake up her daughter as I pump her pussy hard and fill her with my cum.

This whore gets picked up from school by me. I tell her that her dad sent me from work to bring her into the city for a special surprise.

Once she's in the truck, I ether her and when she wakes up, she's in a shady motel room with cameras set up. I tell her that I rented out the motel so no one will hear her scream.

I ask her how she wants to be raped. If she wants me to throatfuck her first or go right to her pussy. She just wants it over with so tells me to fuck her right then.

I slap her and tell her I choose what happens and I sit on her chest and shove my cock in her mouth and start jackhammering her face like it was a pussy to hammer home that lesson.

Once she's been disciplined, I untie her legs from the posts but then retie her ankles to her wrists, spreading her much farther than she can stretch comfortably.

I finally start in on her pussy, fucking and thrusting with all my weight. I can hear her sobbing as I cum in her pussy.

She cries, relieved, thinking it is over. Then she hears a knock on the door.

have a rough story with this pic and ill reply to your pic too

bump

be nice

Mmm, sexy...id cum over her...moar of ur story

anyone want a story?

I do..i was stroking to ur story...hot

tell me a story of my pic and ill finish it

I cant write as good as u..but id fuck that chic good....fill her up w lots of cum..

Whats his name?

Have her fuck the entire football squad and leak it on the school website

Please be gentle, she's a very good person

I'd like to knock her out and use her mouth like a human flesh light while I grope her tits as she chokes and gags as my shaft fills her throat and mouth until I cum hard inside her

Id make her sit on my fully hard cock...she would be tearing up, as i stretch her !!

She would be getting gangbanged by me and my.black friends !!! She would be pimped out too....

by the way she likes anal i forgot to say that

Both of them, get cummed on!!!

I would fill her wet little mouth up with my sweaty hairy cock. I'd make sure to finish in her throat and make her stick out her tongue and go "ahhhh" like she's at a dentist to prove she did the right thing and swallowed every last drop of my thick semen.

More

Mmm, id fuck her infront of her brother, so that he knows what a slut for cock she is....

i would hike up that dress, pull down her leggings, and raw fuck her in the pussy while shoving her face into the ground. would then cum in ass

Since she likes to kneel I would make her kneel in a toilet in a pub during the final of the euro2016. She would be a free to facefuck servant for the fans.

She needs to be punished like the teasing slut she is. Would bust into her house with a mask on while she's all alone, take her phone, and force her to the ground. Then I would record every step of me fucking her tight little pussy for her Snapchat story.

Is there more of her

I would corner her in a dark tunnel and recreate the Monica Bellucci scene from Irreversible. Her life would pass before her eyes as I took turns raping her anally and vaginally, all while taking hits of amyl nitrate. I would, of course, be calling her a filthy whore the whole time. When done with her, I would beat her unconscious and smash her pretty face so no one will look at it again.

Irrumatio till my dick gets whiskers

put both hands round her neck and face fuck her and blast my hot load down her throat

thoughts?

tie her up on all fours and gangrape her mouth and ass untill cum streams out of it

.o4 then post here