Why are Russians so homophobic?

Why are Russians so homophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWKz21mn-hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop talking shit about my slavic friends.

I don't know man, their politicians used to french kiss themselves, now they all act like everyone is a faggot but them.

They are primitive brutes who don't believe in individual freedom.

12% Muslim, 80% Orthodox Crhistian

>implying same gender sex is not primitive

They think gay is an ideology. a rather imperialistic one, foreing and UNrussian

Living in backwater savage land does that to you

Because the Eastern European psyche is completely incapable of a analyzing things objectively. They hate gats because it's what they were taught, not for any logical reason. They believe all their problems are derived from the west because it's what Putin says.

The USSR truly instilled a sense of subjugation amongst all Europoors.

If you want to be gay be gay
Don't be a faggot

prison culture

Why so high % muslim?

>homophobic
I ain't afraid of no fags.

This

Genocide is illegal in modern """" progresiv"""" society

Why is it considered homophobic to be disgusted by gays?

Am I ratophobic for being disgusted by rats?

I think it's internalized anger about themselves. Like they're really just angry about how shitty their lives are and hating gays is just an outlet for that.

I think last two generations just don't give a fuck. Sometimes I see disgusting lesbians walking and kissing each other and some twinks with a rainbow accessories. And it's not even Moscow. No one gives a shit

Because the Russian government doesn't allow pro sjw LGBT propaganda

Idek why is it called homophobia, nobody is terrified of gay people

Any Russian is ready to go to jail. In prison, a special twisted logic. Active gay is not gay, gay is a passive level of the animal, worse than an animal. Prisoners rape if they knew that a man licking pussy and kissing a woman who does blowjob.

we aren't though. most people just don't care about them.
but western propaganda wants to make russians look like some evil creatures who bully homosexuals just for fun

we are not your friends monkey

Hmm
youtube.com/watch?v=cWKz21mn-hY

In any place other than the center of Moscow and St. Petersburg they would get beaten. One stupid gay made of coming out in front of friends in the ghetto area. They smashed his head with a brick and shoved a glass bottle of beer in his anus.

>They smashed his head with a brick and shoved a glass bottle of beer in his anus.
Seriously? Source?
Did he die?

>According to Smolin, he and his buddy had previous convictions began to beat Vladislav, kicking his feet, breaking his ribs at the same time. Then the young men stripped naked victim and began to cut his glass from a broken bottle legs and buttocks [2] [3] [7] [9]. After that Smolin put his victim in the neck of the anus of a half-liter glass bottle of beer
>Soon lying Tornovomu Burkov walked and hit the bottle foot, so that it is almost entirely included in the already unconscious Tornovogo. After that, the young people stuck in a victim a second and tried to shove the third bottle, but it is not already entered completely [2] [3] [7] [9].
>Soon she appeared in the playground Paul Semikin - Burkova friend. According to the investigator Badma Gilyandikov, Semikin tried to stop his friends, but he did not succeed. However, after this young man tried to call the police, and watched the scene [9
>Smolin went kicked unconscious Tornovogo the ribs, resulting in one bottle out of the victim's body. Young people have shifted the body to the cardboard and set on fire, but the board almost immediately went out. The men decided to leave, but Smolin decided to finish off the victim, so that he is not awake and not to the police. Then he took a 20-pound cobblestone and hit them on the head Tornovogo several times [9] [11].

Woah

Homophobia exists everywhere desu
Russia is definitely worse than say America, but you hear horror stories all the time about the way LGBT people are treated there and it's said to be one of the better places for gay people to live (depending on region)

A big part of a more traditional Russian mindset is 'keep it to yourself.'
Things like pride parades and extreme fashion are very off putting to this kind of mindset because it's not interpreted as expressing pride in who you are but rather creating this sort of chaos over something that doesn't need chaos created over it.

fucking russians.

we should just purge you desu, you're a shame for the white race.

>Things like pride parades and extreme fashion are very off putting
I'm a fag and even I hate these things

Monkeys are from Brazil, fucking twat.

>12% Muslim
Western meme.
12% of Russian population are "native muslims", such as Tatars, Bashkirs, Chechens and others
However, about a half of "native muslims" are not muslims, and another half is not so religious
According to pols, 6% of Russian people are muslims.

Maybe because they don't like minors sucking dick on gay parades like they do in Brazil, you filthy porch monkey

>A big part of a more traditional Russian mindset is 'keep it to yourself.'
this