Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums

As some of you may know, I gave myself a light challenge of watching a movie every day for a year. Well, we're about to enter week 4 of said year and thus I come to you to hear your suggestions on which movies I should at to this week's list.

Look through it, and see what you got for me; maybe there'll even be some on there for you.

imdb.com/list/ls063533393/

Pic related. It's an ok movie with a shit ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiN6-UdxcbI
imdb.com/title/tt0469494/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any genres or certain directors you prefer? Btw I thought the ending to No Country was great ;P

On the road

Have you seen ''Chef'' ?

Noone cares, fag.

From the list?
Watch Fury Road or The Martian
As for movies you could add, I highly recommend
The Imitation Game
Whiplash
The Nice Guys
and
10 Cloverfield Lane

>basic trash

Suckerpunch
Suckerpunch
Suckerpunch

Shame

What's your idea of a great film user

Manhunter - Michael Mann, 1986.

First movie featuring Hannibal Lecter. Has Brian Cox in the role. Probably the best serial killer film ever made.

Check out Once Were Warriors. It's a gritty New Zealand film from the mid 90's about a low-income Maori family growing up at the helm of a brutally violent alcoholic, Jack "the Muss".

10 Clover was fuckin rubbish

JAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=AiN6-UdxcbI

Julius Caesar - Joseph L. Mankiewicz, 1953.

Based off the Shakespeare play. Marlon Brando plays Mark Antony; gives an amazing speech during Caesar's funeral.

UNKLE FOKIN' BOOLLLIIIIII

Oh what the fuck I wrote Jack hahaha. My High School english teacher would slap me.

>It's Jake, Jake the Muss.

Charles Bronson

Paint Drying

Cool Hand Luke

> 2016
> suggest no country for old man.

Hey thanks dad.

>watch thankskilling 3
>be on the point of ending your life
>keep watching
>???
>profit
>optional : watch 1&2

I will suggest you some good mindblowing movies.
Inception
Shutter Island
The Sixth Sense
Predestination
Oldeuboi
Fight Club
Mr Nobody
Coherence
Jacob's Ladder
The Jacket
Memento
The Butterfly Effect
Donnie Darko
Moon
The Prestige
Looper
The Usual Suspects
Trance
The Life of David Gale
Primal Fear
El Cuerpo
The Number 23
The Best Offer

A walk among the tombstones
Edge of tomorrow
John Wick
Jack reacher
30 days of night
Act of Valor
Birdman
Dredd
Seven
You're welcome

Also
>qburnt
>the martian
>the departed
>boogie nights
>se7en
>limitless
>lord of war
>layer cake

Kind of hangover so having trouble thinking of 10/10's.

ITT : 99% US movies of the past 10 years.
(which are 0.007% of all the movies ever produced).

I dont like dancing and singing indian people. Go back to your rat invested country Ranjid.

I'm French actually, and guess what ? I'm a cinema editor. Bollywood also produce films without a single dance or song.

That's my biggest reproach about Sup Forumsros. They don't seem to have any actual cinema culture. Every single movie thread is about US movies of the past 10 years.

There Will Be Blood
imdb.com/title/tt0469494/

Kite Runner
Beautiful movie, brings me to tears. If you want feels, watch it.

Bitch i listed layer cake in my list. Being judgy because you read a small text someone wrote, that is Sup Forums. i fucking love european movies. But hey continue typing your story so you will superior for a moment. Enjoy it dude.

Kid gets raped, there i did it.

Ender's Game

The fact that you think No Country For Old Men is an "ok movie with a shit ending" makes you not worthy of watching anything else.

Matthew Vaughn is mostly US in his style. What did he do after Layer ? Oh, just Kick Ass, X-Men and fucking FANTASTIC FOUR. Just look how brit he is.

This

wolf of wall street please watch it m80

KUNG FURY.

Faggot

Hot fuzz
Finding nemo

Vaughn didn't do Fantastic Four. He was a producer on it, that's about it. Also worth mentioning that although he made plenty of American films they are markedly different in tone from their peers. Just saying.

trainspotting fgt, it is one of the best films ever made

hot fuzz and trainspotting are awesome

Snatch, you jibbly dodad

This just proves my point. The only cool wind in this thread is about Kite Runner (no pun intended). Where is South Korea ? Where is Brazil ? Where is Italy ?

Ok i am going to proof it

> son of paul
> the loft
> the ardennes
> rundskop
> goodbye lenin
> un prophete
> in bruges
> the baader meinhif complex
> snatch
> romanzo criminale

There first things that popped into my mind. Please enlight me with you wisedom.

>Shaun of the dead
>hot fuzz
>trainspotting
>wolf of wall street

Original point break.

Probably the greatest movie ever made

Checked
This op, hot fuzz will make your day

nice trips, confirmed
>watchem op

You can't deny Layer Cake is very US market oriented. The style is inspired by US independent directors from the 90's. Got a lovely book about it though, it's called "Down and Dirty Pictures". Worth the 900 pages.

OP is clearly a film illiterate and watching a movie a day won't help.

The intouchables is pretty good. A disabled french man trains his nigger to feed him and clean up his shit

this, and checkem bitch

That's my nigger. Even if there is nothing before 2000's. But you'll probably say I'm bitching.

I don't deny it. i just excluded it as it was a Brit production.

Kek, nice one.

www.imdb.com/title/tt2385074/

go to solarmovie

Au contraire, this will help. Everyone should do this and learn about all the genres and styles of the 20th century. Cinema is a language, and knowing how it has been used is very useful when you have to explain your ideas.

the infinite man
upstream color

What a stupid challenge

Well yes, you are kind of bitching.
Also public enemie, mesrine. My good that shit was cash.

CALIGULA
Tough to Fine BTW

mah nigga. great movie

I got the idea. But this wasn't a very good example to bring in.

My pick for OP.

C'mon man, the guy thought No Country was "pretty good", he'll get lost with these.

Cinema is born in 1895. Post millenium movies are just a fraction of its history. You can call it bitching, but you'll probably eventually agree that I'm not.

Easiest thing to find ever. Especially now. I found the uncut version when i was still in my early teens with no problem. Once dvd was out it was even easier. Also, movie is pretty lame.

>shit ending
I'll fight you IRL.

Nope, i am keeping my opinion on bitching. Still awesome job bro. Does it pay much?

>pretty lame
Ah ah, yes it is. For the tone or themes, you'll more likely loving Pasolini's Decameron, 1001 Nights or maybe even Salo.

Top picks

The usual suspects
Fargo
Dog day afternoon
Resivour dogs
Point break
Fight club
American physco
American beauty
Transformers 1
Hot fuzz
Shawshank redemption
21 jump street
Straight outta Compton
Barbershop 1/2
Green street hooligans
The firm
The good the bad and the ugly
8 mile

21 jumpstreet.

Get the fuck out, we had a good thing going on.

Too bad then ! Pay is vastly irregular, as you have to work on shitty projects (mainly ads) to earn big money, but I prefer working on projects I like and earning a few beans. I'm still not very old, but the moment I'm doing both alternatively.

Don't hate man, I thought it was a good movie and ice cube is funny as

Lords of Salem

Journey to the west

I tried a AV, learned to work with premiere, since a child of 6 i was watching all the bond movies. My parents were cool with it cause the old bonds didnt contain blood or extreme violence. I always wanted to be a movie director, but i got kicked off my school and now i am doing a stupid but sure thing education.

Premiere is a very strong soft now. Final Cut is pretty dead, but I'm working on Avid. Keep practicing, you don't need to attend schools for this kind of job, it's all in your hands and head.

What do you mean by AV ? I also suggest you to watch Every Frame a Picture, very good YouTube Channel feed by an editor.

I approve of this

Aight, i will do that.
It means audio-visual.

It'll change your life

OK, but "trying an audiovisual" sounded very strange to me if you were saying you attended an AV school or wrote a project. Where are you from ? Some countries are in great need of technicians.

The netherlands, we produce 1 good movie every 8 years. Everything else that comes out is utter shit.

>Sprited Away
>Porco Rosso
>Castle in The sky
>Grave of the fireflies
>nausicaa of the valley of the wind
You should dedicate at least 1 week to watching some of these movies.
Don't just dismiss them as weeb trash, give them a shot.

Fletch.

Do not watch another movie until you see "Fletch".

Fateful Findings -Neil Breen
It's a good movie to watch with friends.

Gone Girl

Rampage
Rampage: capital punishment
Assault on wall street

Don't watch it OP. Too cringy.

Seriously, piss off.
Go watch a some Steven Segall movies while you clean your gun collection.

Ah ah, maybe you're right, I'm pretty ignorant about it. But I only saw the good ones, like Black Book, Amsterdamned of Turkish Delight (which wasn't that good after all).

Among the aforementionned countries, there is Morocco and his neighbors. They will even take unexperienced techs, so it can be a good opportunity. Being on a movie shooting is always intense.

WELL MAYBE I WILL

Watch Simon and De dominee. Thanks for the tips user. I will keep this in mind.

I know.

Didn't think I was going to see Uwe Boll on Sup Forums. Dude, your films are shit, you can't go everywhere trying to sell them.

They aren't regular action movies faggot they're political anarchist maniphestos