"The majority of Ween’s fanbase are overweight 23 year old boys who

"The majority of Ween’s fanbase are overweight 23 year old boys who
smoke too much marijuana and have never had intercourse with a woman,
unless it is a cousin of theirs."

How true is this?

Not true at all as Ween's fanbase nowadays basically overlaps with the Phish college frat/sorority fanbase.

25%

The only diehard Ween fans I've known in real life were full blown drug addicts and lived in a trailer, so there's some truth to that.

I'm 19 and the only thing that applies to me is that I smoke daily, same with all of my many friends who enjoy them
So yeah

yeah that sounds like me. but I lift weights and only weigh 175lbs

I like Ween and I'm 18, smoke several times a week, and am a virgin.

I don't smoke weed though.

I like Ween and I'm 18, smoke several times a week, and I have had sex

Which are 23 year old boys who smoke too much marijuana and don't get laid much.

i dont like ween but that's me

>23 year old
Nope (18)
>boys
checked
>smoke too much marijuana
twice a week btw
>overweight
hell no
> never had intercourse with a woman
not a virgin since when i was 15 (not a cousin btw)

so...

i am not a part of ween fanbase so yeah your statement is true

I am a ween fan
I am 137 lbs
Last drug I did was caffeine
I had sex last night
AMA

False, I had sex with my sister at age 19

I had sex with your sister at age 15

Not true at all.

Ween fans are old now. I'm 30, I like Ween. I imagine I'm among the younger of their fans. They're very much like phish for a new generation tbqh.

>They're very much like phish for a new generation tbqh.
if you like the "jam" side of ween predominantly you're a fucking moron

Yes I much prefer the highly intelligent lyrics over great guitar solos live.

God Ween Satan--The Oneness [Twin/Tone, 1990] *bomb*

The Pod [Shimmy-Disc, 1991] *bomb*

Pure Guava [Elektra, 1992]

It's to the half-credit of these Bucks County wise guys that the studio amenities of their major-label debut impel them toward fucked-up sounds, which come hard, rather than fucked-up songs, which they write without thinking (and how). But I don't buy the claim that they'll do anything for a laugh. Ever since they went on about pussy for nine minutes (good idea) in a Princey blues-minstrel drawl (bad one), I've assumed they were the kind of rec-room gigglefritzes who enjoy a good nigger joke when they're sure their audience is sophisticated enough to enjoy it. And to be perfectly honest, I don't hear one of those here. C+

Chocolate and Cheese [Elektra, 1994]

"Spinal Meningitis (Done Got Me Down)" *scissors*

12 Golden Country Greats [Elektra, 1996] *bomb*

does *bomb* mean not worth reviewing?

According to his website:

"A dud rating means an album that I found to be tedious, boring, disappointing, or downright offensive."

me in 2 years but i only kinda sorta like ween

incest is objectively hot.

what a pleb

I'm not talking about the music as such, I'm talking about the fandom. But yeah, ween shows have a lot of long jams.

I'm confused. So he doesn't like their first two? Those are the more experimental ones that most critics love.

>23
>college
Also
>greek life
>not getting laid
You musta joined the wrong house, son.

thats a fucking horrible screencap

>bad because it's offensive
It just. It's funny how many people i know who listen to hip-hop of the most graphic nature who still find Frank Zappa offensive (or ween for that matter). Maybe progginess makes everything seem more offensive.

Also, the lyrics in ween and zappa are easier to understand and don't hide the really offensive stuff behind neologisms or even metaphor (most of Zappa's language is like that of a snarky sociologist and his figurative language is, well, "Easy Meat"-tier). I guess it's a little complicated to figure out that St. Alfonso's Pancakes are made out of jizz (or at least contain some significant amount of jizz) but .

Or maybe it's a race thing--white people can't say "nigger," so that's a huge one since there are only three truly offensive words anymore (you faggot cunt niggers!). Randy Newman said he would never write a song nowadays with "that word" even though his albums are unpopular enough that they are never brought up in debates about whitey droppin' nbombs.

im 21 and have listen to ween since i was very young since my mom was a fan im not a virgin im 150lbs and 6'1

Yes it is lol. mspaint is being a bitch.

but you've had sex with your cousin

I tried to have sex with my cousin once and i'm a ween fan.

What a pleb

Christgau said this?

idk if I'm overweight but I'm definitely in horrible shape

>Quebec
>4/10

>), I've assumed they were the kind of rec-room gigglefritzes who enjoy a good nigger joke when they're sure their audience is sophisticated enough to enjoy it

Ween fan
20 years old
smoked weed ~12 times total
lots o sex but only with 1 girl so idk if that counts

the truest part of the statement is the "too much marijuana" part, the rest is just guessing

Lol same

20, skinny but working out, working on not being the social equivalent of Nick Drake so I can get laid.

Zappa's not even that bad anymore.

I am 23. Not overweight. I do smoke too much marijuana. I have never had intercourse with a woman. If I had a hot, consenting cousin I would probably have sex with her given the chance.

Pretty true for me.

i'm you

I'm 21, don't smoke weed much anymore since I moved on to opiates, benzos / barbs, and various RCs, I've had a decent amount of sex but only with 3 different women.

a 7.5 is a really good score for scruffy

>Quebec
>4/10

I am 23 and currently gaining more weight than I would like. I don't smoke too much flower, but maybe hash. I've had lots of intercourse with men and women.

Oh, I forgot to mention I like ween, so the stereotype is mostly true.

Next you'll be telling us that grimes fans are mostly basement dwelling wizards.

I believe that.

That's not true - I'm 18!
ba dum tss

100%

marijuana

25 and i dont smoke weed

so kinda accurate here

normies and degenerates GET OUT OF MY BOARD

>20
>skeleton
>never smoked weed
>virgin