Why do you Americans love too shoot each other

why do you Americans love too shoot each other

because freedom, fuck you

pleb country

What else would you do surrounded by niggers and spics?

idk but i wouldn't need a ar15 or a ak47 ffs

The big population is pretty dense. We just want to be efficient.

*Nig

Because we're not little pussys. We don't give a Fuck what others think. We're a country born from revolution and violence. We're a land were only the strong survive

problem is that nigga can buy the same gun

A bunch of sickos have guns, and they gotta do SOMETHING with them.

yeah enjoy those mass murders and school shootings what a country

yeah but in my country they only allow rifles to hunt not full automatic rifles that are made too kill people

pistols are highly illegal

must be great i wish i could own a gun in my country

God I hate having to explain things to Europeans.
Read what's in pic related.

Law-abiding ones don't.
Crime here is 80% intra-gang, 10% drug-related and the rest is suicides, homicides, thousands of other things, and then mass shootings (which really don't matter) in that order.

We don't have full autos either.

Yes that explains why millions of people get murdered a year by the millions of gun owners here-
Oh wait, they don't.

im not European the rest of the world hates your gun laws

oh and i am op

Lots of people would say otherwise.
Our gun laws are fine.
You can say "mass shootings" all you want but they're utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
Firearms keep us safe, just read the infographic.

thats what you Americans think, guns are shit though

Why should we care about what the rest of the world thinks about our core values, beliefs, and rights here anyways?
Not like we're actively being oppressed here like in the majority of the world.

Why?
Do you have any basis behind that claim?

it makes us scared of you guys even though we had your back during ww2

the facts don't line up with their agenda, so they'll probably ignore them

yeah but china and north korea and russia hate your country

So our right to self-preservation and defense is less important than your completely baseless feelings?
Have you ever been shot in America before even though millions of people actively carry weapons?

no i don't , sorry it sure sounded like i did, my bad

how does firearms keep you safe when your own government and financial elite is ripping each american ass apart without even the courtesy to say thank you. God bless 'murica oh but atlas we have guns

I gotta say user you may have convinced me to be pro-fire arms

However that violent crime per 100,000 people is only higher in the UK cause there are less people in the UK. Think bout it.

Other than that pretty cool

no i haven't been shot, but our country's are allies so fucking chill

And why would America give a fuck?

Cuz when they actively come after the citizenry we can attack them.

>three countries with some of the most oppressed people in the world hate us
Wow no shit.

You'll never learn anything with that attitude.
In the sources it clearly states the facts come from government sources like the Department of Justice and so on.

Just learn about it and soon you'll realize they're not the issue.
Homicides here are between gangs for the most part anyhow, so that's just thugs shooting thugs for the most part.

Sweet, welcome along.
/k/ is that way, just ignore the shitters.
Glad to enlighten.
Good point about the lower population too, I forgot about that.

Alright. I'm chilling.
Live in a cold state anyways.

because china would win if war broke out

Why do you treat us as one homogenous group then bitch when we do the same to you?

Glad to be here

Niggers throw off our statistics.

If niggers disappeared from the US, our crime rates would be among the lowest on Earth.

"buhhh buhhhhh mass shootings???"

Yep, keep focusing on outliers. Do what the media tells you to do. Good goyim

china would own USA i'm sorry but it would

Repercussions from our #Brexit

I'm so glad you can't, you have no idea.

i am not bitching. i love you Americans

US spends 4 USD for every 1 USD China does on its military.

>Crime here is 80% intra-gang, 10% drug-related and the rest is suicides
First of all: where do you think the gangs get their weapons from? They're not making them themselves.
Second, I think you have the number of preventable suicides by gunshot way low.

was that last shooting not a white guy

is the girl with the gun a chara from mlp ?
i think i saw this gay bow job before

Thing is that China relies on us more than we rely on China.
If we were to close our markets to their goods in a war, they'd have hyperinflation of product and the value of everything would go down, fucking over their economy.
And besides, we're solid friends with Japan, which is relatively capable on its own, and you can bet the citizenry of China would attempt a rebellion in such times of disarray.

We must enlighten them, user, if we ever wish them to see the truth.
We must give them statistics.

This too about the China thing.
Not to mention they haven't had actually experience in a few decades.

Afghani

You have more and worse crime than any other industrialized nation. I don't know what exactly it is you're doing wrong, but it sure as fuck is something.

yeah though for every dollar china spends USA gives them 5

I wish you were here right now so I could shoot you for asking thar quesrion

would be for the best, i don't hunt so a gun would be use less

Why? How do our fucking gun laws affect you? Mind your own fucking business you little pussy.

It's the mental health, drug, and gang issue we have going on.
Often time its mentally unstable druggy gangbangers killing eachother, funnily enough.
We had no issues with firearms for an overwhelming majority of our existence, only spiked when drugs ever became rampant.

About 92% of the gun crimes in this country are done with illegally gotten firearms, I'd assume the same stat can be pushed on the gangs.
Either way we know they get them illegally.
And while the suicides may have been preventable, I still don't see the reason in stripping the citizenry of their right to self-preservation because of the doings of the few.

Think about that, that "criminals" dont get killed insstantly in other countrys. Most people here in our country dont get shot by doing criminals, get arrested and most of them change their life. In USA criminals have a huge risk of getting shot which leads to their death. Which is worse.

good point but i doubt japan is allies with you after Hiroshima and all

That's not how per capita works champ

>About 92% of the gun crimes in this country are done with illegally gotten firearms,
Firearms they stole from people who bought them legally. If the firearms just werent in circulation in the general public to begin with this would be a non-issue. There wouldn't be guns to steal. And you're flooding the fucking market with easily stealable guns.

by the way i love you Americans you saved my countries ass during ww2 if not for you i would be speaking Japanese right now

We really don't have that many mass shootings here. Most shootings are almost always gang related, nig shooting nig. Innocent people usually aren't targeted, which is why it gets plastered all over the news when it does happen.

Well, we have a different mindset here.
We do not focus on the criminal when our life is in danger, and honestly I'm fine with that.
An innocent life is worth more than a criminal one any day if you ask me.
I would willingly execute all felons in this country if it meant to save one woman from being raped, or any innocent person from being murdered by those who'd wish to do them harm.

And then, let's not forget, the criminals in this country overwhelmingly don't reform their lives once they get out, especially not the ones in gangs.

Overall it's an issue of "the innocent > the evildoer," and to me it'll always be innocent > evildoer.

It always makes me laugh how you're mass shooters always kill themselves... they'll go and take the lives of dozens of innocent people within minutes but kill themselves because their too gutless to face the authorities... Americans really are pathetic.

Yeah i've noticed that about muricans too... Anders Breivik didn't kill himself he faced the authorities like a man.

If America is such a horrible place, why do you stinky foreigners keep coming here? Stay the fuck out!

i checked the stats 50 mass shootings you have some insane niggas don't use the word nig what are you scared too say nigga or dirty nigga

>Murderers are pathetic*
I don't see how you can call the victims pathetic when they've done nothing wrong besides being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Didn't feel like typing out nigga or nigger. They're both cringey, anyway.

it is only Mexicans, the rest of the world loves the free health care

It's the excuses you fuckin idiots always come up with to deal with gun violence that makes you the laughing stock of the entire world....

"you're not taking our guns away, if you want to solve gun violence, give people more guns"

Fuckin genius idea

Isn't he getting out in 20 years?

yeah i was being lazy in my country we don't have niggers

>always kill themselves

Except they don't always

columbine shooters
elliot rodger
adam lanza
that shovel head that did virginia tech

all these pansy young fucks shoot themselves. the statistics speak for themselves.

That poster is just filled with lies and inaccuracies.
Kennesaw had no drop in murders per year or shootings per year since they had none and continued with that.
Its crime statistics is otherwise a carbon copy of that of Georgia as a whole

The violent crimes statistics for USA vs UK is simply made up. I can't find any figures even close to matching this. Crime rate in the UK is mostly reported to be one fourth to one eight of that in the US, per capita.

I can find absolutely no statistics on how often guns are used defensively. There is, by and large, very little statistical data on gun use in the US. Even gun murders are underreported since there isn't any central reporting agency in place for the police.

Gun ownership seems accurate-ish, but undermines the differences in types of weapons available. Pistols aren't available in most first world countries, only hunting rifles.

And there are more murders in El Salvador and Honduras. GJ being better than El Salvador and Honduras. Wanna throw in Iraq and Yemen as well? Congratulations.

And concealed carry?
Can't read the WSJ since I don't have an account there, but here, have an article or twenty (as referred):
https vitalrecord.tamhsc edu/concealed-handgun-permits-have-no-impact-on-crime-rates/

Except it's true, and it works.
See the infographic.

No, actually, few firearms are stolen from civilians.
They get them illegally from the black markets, which often import from foreign countries, and are therefore hard to find.

>Psychopaths really are pathetic.
Ftfy
Besides, lots of them get in cop shootouts, like Columbine etc.

You see, the radiation affected their brains so drastically they forgot it ever happened.

Another thing they did wrong was follow the "Gun Free Zone" sign, considering, with the exception of one shooting, they were all done in Gun-Free-Zones.

Hey fuckface. I never fucking said anything about
>Hurr gib dem moar gunz
I was just pointing out that you calling Americans pathetic meant that you're calling the victims pathetic as well. You don't have the right to fucking say anything either, since you all fucked up your economy just a few days ago.

Easy to say eurofag, most people who kill each other here are unevolved apes shooting each other over for their fucking housing project or the street they live on.

lol what makes you think i'm in europe?

>Doesn't include statistics

Majority of the gun violence in the US is just niggers killing niggers so not that much of a bad thing really...

Don't know why you're even typing if you're not gonna include sources. I don't believe you just as much as I don't believe the other guy.

lol you dirty american cunt i could give your country a capital letter but i won't coz why would i

Usually they're the first ones to say all this shit. And it almost always boils down to
>America sucks!!
>Look at how better and morally superior we are!!

Australia hasn't had one mass shooting since 1996 thats right motherfucker 20 years without a mass shooting and you cunts are flat out trying to go 20 minutes without a mass shooting.

Real Americans only like to shoot niggers.

>They get them illegally from the black markets, which often import from foreign countries, and are therefore hard to find.
Dude. Nobody smuggles weapons into the USA.
Both Canada and Mexico have had huge problems with weapons being smuggled OUT of the USA.
http ournalistsresource.org studies/government/criminal-justice/firearms-trafficking-u-s-mexico-border

https en.wikipedia.org wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico

https www.washingtonpost com/world/the_americas/us-gun-problem-is-creeping-into-canada/2016/02/13/a28cd1e4-c388-11e5-b933-31c93021392a_story.html

Sorry, just fag then. Want to see first hand most of the murders in America, then watch a show called The First 48. Watch 10 episodes and that accounts for a majority of the murders.

The dude who shot up the black church is alive
The dude who shot the theater in aurora is alive
Nidal Hassan is alive
Florida gay club dude was shot by police

Your move homo

new zealand was back in 1980 something

Because you can't use punctuation so I don't expect you to capitalize something.

why would you capitalize for a country that breeds the worlds worst serial killers

america fuck yeah

Oh shut the fuck up. This is the exact shit that I'm talking about.
Mass shootings aren't at all common here, but when you have shit like 24 hour news, twitter, this fucking website, you always hear about for fucking months after it does happen. You know what most "mass shootings" are? Niggers shooting other niggers, and you never hear about them.
You also have no land borders with other countries who have rampant crime and gun violence.

comin' again for another mass shootin' yeah!!

(Your country) sucks ass

Guess we can't capitalize russia or china for creating communist mass murderers that account for more than the entire population of my country then.

You mad that you live in such a dangeous country with a government too braindead to do anything about gun violence lol sounds like you are anyway. try not to get shot on the way to work tomorrow.

No, but you just want to shitpost because you have absolutely no social life. Enjoy your rapefugees.

http www.snopes com/kennesaw-gun-law/

http // lmgtfy com/?q=crime+statistics+UK+vs+USA

As for defensive gun use, check wikipedia. The statistics are all over the place, and cherry picking seems to be the only way to present any data with confidence. The only thing thats true for DGU is that more data is needed.

i can read which is damn more than those inbreeds can, you stupid american, no but sorry

Alright then, now, tell me what the issue is with gangbangers shooting eachother and why we should keep firearms from personal civilian use in order to stop crimes.

Get some friends, dude. You sound fucking sad.
And I don't know how you can call me braindead when you can't even write correctly.