We clean our ears, from left to right is my progress

We clean our ears, from left to right is my progress

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hlwn_75NW_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The image was reversed, from bottom up*

>I use these.

how is that possible? 3 years without doing it?

That must of felt great. Cleaning my ears is borderline orgasm for me.

Fun fact: your ear canal connects to the back of your throat.

I just cleaned mine yesterday. Was about the same as yours. I also plug a few in my belly button hole and whirl it round then sniff it afterwards

You're not supposed to put those into your ear canal, you're just impacting the wax further

In grade school I would sharpen pencils with my navel

I dont produce ear wax.

that's disgusting..

I clean my ears every day as part of my morning routine.

Did you return your tapes?

So apparently you're not supposed to penetrate your ear with it.

so disgusting :(

I clean my ears every morning because they're always wet when I wake up.

What then

Tilt head 90 degrees pour in a few ounces of h2o2.
When the bubbling stops tilt your head the opposite way with a paper towel over your ear to collect the wax.
Repeat until your ears are clear and flush with warm water.

Why are ur ears wet? Weeeeirdoo

Bait much?

Did I kill this thread?

user.. see a doctor asap.

this gross man, you need to see a doctor there is no way this is normal

Nothing, they don't need to be deep cleaned like that unless you have some kind of blockage. Just use soap and water around the opening in the shower.

this is normal for people that insert cotton swabs into their ears.
the cotton swabs impact ear wax into the inner ear causing it to get discolored.
using peroxide to get the impacted ear wax out will take a while but it's the most effect treatment you can do at home and hydrogen peroxide is super cheap.

Mine are cleaned with just 1. Your ears are disgusting OP

This is not true for a lot of people.
I myself produce too much ear wax which easily gets impacted.
If I don't use hydrogen peroxide to deep clean my ears at least once a month I start to lose hearing.

>this is normal for people that insert cotton swabs into their ears.
if they do it once a month and keep their headphones on for the rest of it, maybe.

Ask any doctor, they will all tell you to never put cotton swabs into your ear.

>Putting Hydrogen Peroxide in your ears

Jesus christ, do you understand just how dangerous that is?

This came out
Wut do

The use of cotton swabs in the ear canal is associated with no medical benefits and poses definite medical risks. Cerumen (ear wax) is a naturally occurring, normally extruded product of the external auditory canal that protects the skin inside the ear, serves beneficial lubrication and cleaning functions, and provides some protection from bacteria, fungi, insects, and water. A 2004 study found that the "[u]se of a cotton-tip applicator to clean the ear seems to be the leading cause of otitis externa in children and should be avoided." Attempts to remove cerumen with cotton swabs may result in cerumen impaction, a buildup or blockage of cerumen in the ear canal, which can cause pain, hearing problems, ringing in the ear, or dizziness, and may require medical treatment to resolve. The use of cotton swabs in the ear canal is one of the most common causes of perforated eardrum, a condition which sometimes requires surgery to correct. For these reasons, the American Academy of Family Physicians, among many other professional medical associations, recommends never placing cotton swabs in the ear canal.

>PANIC
>A
>N
>I
>C

If you used hydrogen peroxide, just keep going until nothing comes out. You should notice your hearing seems super human compared to before as well.

eat it

Not dangerous at all... It's what you do after you swim, for to be against ear infection.

i didnt say whether you should or should not use them. what i said was, unless youre a gross bottomfeeder (or have some medical condition), that much wax is nowhere near normal.

Forgot to mention that looks very similar to the ear wax that came out of my ears when I first learned I had plugged ear drums.

>Hydrogen Peroxide use is safe

Hahahaha. I bet you give your kids lead based toys too.

You do know hydrogen peroxide is the best mouth wash right?
Also ask any hearing doctor if hydrogen peroxide is safe to use in the ears.

>LOOK MOM!! I TROLL FOURCHAN BY YELLING PEOPLE TO OUT PEROXIDE ON THEIR EAR CANAL XDDDDDD

IM SUCH A TROLL GUYS XDDDDD

>hydrogen peroxide is the best mouth wash right?
How high are you?

Good luck getting brain damage.

Did you know microabrasions form each time you put one of those death-swabs in your ear?

It's true maybe. Your brain will implode, bro.

How far are you shoving them into your ear?

shitty bait

Read the back of the bottle of your hydrogen peroxide. Every bottle I've ever had has instructions to use it as a mouth wash.

I'm replying to a troll.

every human produces ear wax

if you didn't you'd be deaf right now.

I haven't used a cotton swab in my ear in 3 years ever since I learned about the dangers of it.
However when I did use them I put roughly have to the cotton into my ear.

Do poo poo pellets count?

I shove toilet paper into my ass like an ass Tampon. Sometimes the it takes up to a legit hour to get the poop out but it feels sooooo good. Lol.

..why.. would you do this?

just be glad that shit ain't in your ear anymore!!

BIG JOHNNY MY MUFFLER FELL OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=Hlwn_75NW_k

anyone like smelling their ear wax on q-tips?

mine smells like peanut butter.

ever tried spreading it onto bread?

You're fucking disgusting, OP.

LMAO KEK

You're not Ninja Brian, GTFO with that weak sauce

I see with the Eyes of Brian. It is enough.

I should have tried to troll you by saying "Who's Ninja Brian???"

>Implying implication on wheather implications were implied.

Shit nigger you didn't really think I'd take the bait with nothing on the hook did you?

It works

No shit faggot.

Are you retarded? just search

ITT: retards that put shit in their ears.

Da fuk OP

Saved