Looks like Google wants to follow in YouTube's footsteps and continue to shove shit in our face and down our throats

Looks like Google wants to follow in YouTube's footsteps and continue to shove shit in our face and down our throats.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw

You know what to do.

youtube is google. fuckwit.

Proof?

nice trips

>Looks like Google wants to follow in YouTube's footsteps
Well, that would be why Google bought YouTube.

Trips and dubs don't lie.

Nice full house.

/thread and also checked and balles

bump

No.

I was the 6,400th and the 6,401th dislike.

K

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Who the fuck cares, seriously OP get a life.
Nobody likes gay people, but you're seriously the only one that gets worked up like a loser over it.
Get a job or a hobby instead of getting mad over fags fucking each other in the ass.

because the world is fed up with this 2nd generation hippie nonsense.

It's not that. It's the fact that it's being pushed in our faces every two fucking seconds.

Go away.

I reported the video for cyberbullying.

It's not that we're mad about the fags, we're mad that they're ramming their sexuality down our throats and when we get offended for being made privy to their sexual lives, we're called bigots and homophobes.
We don't care what you do behind closed doors, who you fuck, or what you're into. So long as you don't make it public knowledge and parade it around like the whole world needs to know you're a special snowflake, we don't care.

You can be damn sure that if a straight white male were to do everything they're doing, demanding attention and support for being heterosexual, demanding a parade and media attention, he'd get harassed and hated.

We're just giving them exactly what they want: Equal treatment.

see

this.

those posts are saying the same thing.

Seen it. Looks like the same thing is being said. Got a point or did you just want to hand out a few (you)?

I'm gay and this makes me cringe so hard

Seen it. Looks like the same thing is being said. Got a point or did you just want to hand out a few (you)?

>HEY GUYS ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'M GAY OR ELSE I'LL MAKE JUST AS MUCH OF A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT
>Who the fuck cares

Same. Our sexuality shouldn't be a point of pride or attention. Just because we fuck the same sex doesn't mean we're special.

Nobody's ramming anything down your throat, faggot. You have a mouse... don't click.

GAY NIGGER DICKS. SUCK THEM YOU BIGGOTS.

Being gay is about loving the same sex not showing the whole world how you're different ffs

News, social media, TV, YouTube, hell even Sup Forums is talking about it. It's a little hard to avoid. So yeah, I'd say that qualifies as being rammed down our throats. They're literally parading in the streets demanding attention.

start disliking the video and flagging it.

It's attention whoring faggotry that is all

Exactly, being an attention whore has nothing to do with being gay

Google owns YouTube

YouTube is Google

Google is youtube

Skynet is Genysis
Genysis is Skynet

no, being gay is about a perversion. love has nothing to do with it.

can confirm.

am faggot.

love it in the ass but let's be honest you can't love men.

women sure as hell don't.

I'm gay with a boyfriend and I really really hate that fags who dress that way and act like a down syndrome fat old woman and make public stupid shows, makes people think gays are all like that.

It's totally true