Would you date a girl who is physically stronger than you?

Would you date a girl who is physically stronger than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3umr/aj_applegate_chanel_preston_dahlia_sky_jada/
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup.

Sure

Maybe

Yes.

AJ Applegate, Chanel Preston, Dahlia Sky, Jada Stevens, John Stagliano, Juelz Ventura, Luna Kitsuen, Maddy OReilly, Riley Reid, Rocco Siffredi

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3umr/aj_applegate_chanel_preston_dahlia_sky_jada/

why the fuck not
no matter how physically strong she is there is still an inner slut inside her that is craving dick you still get superiority over her unless you are
a massive cuck

Yes. Especially if she has thighs like that.

My girlfriend is a weightlifter, I don't exercise at all outside of work - so yes.

why the fuck not? you got urself a hard booty to fuck and fighting mate/bodyguard if things get serious, what more could possibly guy want?

y not

I'm 191cm and 112kg with about 20% body fat. Would need to be hell of a big chick would be borderline gay to fuck a thing like that.

Depends if she's stronger than me because she's an incredibly well trained woman or because she's on testosterone. She'd probably be pretty fat if she's stronger than me, even like 200lbs is a HUGE bench for a female.

Op are you dumb
If gf exercises, when you marry she wont get fat
Sign me up

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha.
Left leg is hiding a penis

yes, of fucking course. that way when some heavy shit needs to be moved or a fucking jar needs to be opened, i can just have her do it.

>cm
>kg
You ARE borderline gay.

and she needs to be stronger so when she's got the strap on equipped she can properly peg me

And you must be completely retarded to think that the use of the international scientific units of measure is in any way gay. Have fun with your inches and pounds with all the 2 or so other countries that still use this stupid shit.

I don't date imaginary characters

metric system is dumb actually. and i'm from eastern europe

In what way is the metric system inferior to imperial?

If your country wasn't full of low test betafaggots, you'd run the world like mine. The fact that you thought this was a discussion is hilarious.

>inb4 your next irrelevant foreigner reply

yes

it's unnatural

I'm weak as shit so yeah, that would be likely anyway.
Just like most of you guys here, but even on an anonymous board you feel the need to lie

I can bench 315, so.... I doubt I can find one...

can't measure freedom in metric

You dipshit don't even know what your talking about

No measurment system is natural. All of them are made by humans to quantify the world around them.

But yeah it's so much better to measure shit byt the size of some fucks thumb and foot than to have actual proportional and regular units of measure that do not require to deal with fractions to measure every little insignificant shit.

This. Fuking muricans, can't think about a more messy and retarded way to measure things.

>Would you date a girl
lel, it's Sup Forums here, faggot.

>being on America's Sup Forums
>being a subhuman foreigner
kek
the only reason you little bitch faggots are here is to beg for our attention

humans are natural. everybody knows how wide is a thumb or how long is a foot approximately.
where can you see a meter in nature?
fractional measurement is much more simple than decimal for tasks such as building and trading for which they were invented in ancient times.
decimal is better for scientific use and since liberal faggots think science is the new god the metric system has become the norm

>left leg
>left
the last time i was here, /b was already stupid, but not this stupid... wow

if she's purty, you betcha

Because he is not a ameri-fag? that uses lbs and feet? what are you? Fucking retarded?

>I am oblivious to the fact that Americans are the only ones thinking America is great
>I think people want my attention
>I think this validates my empty life
>I wish I was jerking off to animated unicorns right now

>implying op can even get a date
Needs to resort to trying to fuck freaks

Go start your own chan, kids. This one is for the people who run the planet.

>what is reading comprehension

>blame the liberals
>Not the fact that the metric system makes more sense
>Humans are natural thus everyuthing they do is natural
>A 150 story building is basically a tree

You do not seem to understand whqt natural means.

>reddit

I guess I would but most women aren't I suppose

>if you don't respond the way I assume you should to my irrelevant foreigner posts, then you have a reading comprehension problem
The thing is I just don't care what you have to say, Nigel. :D

All day any day. Chicks who climb get me going. What I wouldnt give for Alex Puccio

This is possibly the most retarded thing I've read in a while.

yes, but I doubt a woman like that would date a tubby guy like me. it's kind of my fetish to be dominated by a strong woman.

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

I believe most of Sup Forums visitors are not american.

Yes

with natural i mean all you can find around you in nature that has not been created by a man.
since you are born with thumbs and feet you know instinctively how long they are. to approximate a meter you have to learn about it through society.

liberals are bad

>:D
Fuck off underage faggot

>if the number of squatters in your house exceeds the number of rightful occupants, it's not your house anymore
No wonder you have a muslim problem.

Bruh
Cmon im american and can atleast admit that the metric system is better.
We cant win every fight man

Thats pretty funny because your saying women cant be stronger than men thats pretty good mind if i save it for a ylyl?

Nah.

>Bruh
>im
>atleast
>We cant win every fight
You're not American. You're not even white.

the distance from the tip of your middle finger to the heel of your palm is approximately 30cm

He's the worst kind of white. A cuck

i'm not even american and i think the superiority of the metric system is only a commonplace forced by society.

i'd like to know where do you people apply the metric system and why you think it's superior

>I'm from a country of rejected faggots from Europe
>I'm a descendant of whores, traitors, murderers, jews, thiefs and conspirators.

Also half of your population is composed of spics and niggers while the quater of population that are white women suck their dicks behind your backs.

Why don't you just keep doing what you do best and continue gargling on that jew cock as you do so well.

yes, but to find a girl stronger then i am id have to date actual muscle babes. Im not saying im a super muscleman or anything, but my job is literally lifting 5-20 pound objects all shift, 12 hour shifts, 4 shifts a week.

So yea i lift quite a fucking bit.

He thinks it's superior because it's easier. This is how a nigger's value system works.

>>I'm from a country of rejected faggots from Europe
>>I'm a descendant of whores, traitors, murderers, jews, thiefs and conspirators.
We're talking about America, not Australia.

>imperial system
>not the absolute bottom of the barrel faggy bullshit "system" of measurement in the history of ever
This guy right here

This is actually easy - it's a question of systemic coherence.

Every form of measurement. Literally.
1000mm = 1m
1m = 1km
Everything is in units of 1000, makes conversions very easy.
Fuckin look it up amerifag

You're a fucking moron. It's way the fuck better and more comprehensive. Everything is divisible by 10 as a opposed to some arbitrary ass measurement that's broken down into fractions... I live in America btw.

>another jealous, disenfranchised faggot joins the thread begging for American attention

>would i date a girl?
yes

Fish in a barrel.

why would i not

you still think america runs the world?, yeah in the same way Raven ran "Thats so Raven" She may have been what people should have focused on but we all know "Thats so Raven" was just a stepping stone to "Cory on the house" the superior show.

ok but why would the majority of the population care about how much energy you need to boil a gallon of water? just put the fucking pot of water on a fire and wait until boils

unless everybody on Sup Forums is a scientists, if you try doing something like woodworking, carpentry, logging or some real jobs real people do you'd see the advantages of the old systems of measurements. Not necessarily the american one, thumbs and feet were once used all over the world

Lol

Last time I checked that leg is on the left, nothing was said about 'her left leg' -_-

It's a system. It's designed to be a system.
It's not a bit from here, a bit from there centuries apart, completely unrelated.

She can be stronger as long as she's still woman shaped.

>im an idiot with no argument so i better point out something ironic about my oppositions argument, that'll show em.

why the fuck do retards on Sup Forums always argue about the fucking measurement systems?
if someone uses a system you dont know, just look it up or ignore the post.
obviously the system you grew up with is easier for you but none is superior or inferior.

I don't understand your example because I was born before American economic policies crushed the soviet union, thereby eliminating all competition for the title of World Ruler.

Clearly that user is in fact a young Arnold Schwarzenegger posting from his time machine that he got when he became president of the world.

I pointed out that you act niggerish and all you have to say is some dumb redditor shit abut "muh irony". Figures.

>it's my first day xD

that's what i'm trying to say all the time. I grew up with metric but i don't think it's that great.

people have a thing for measurement systems that brings out the worst in them

>he thinks this is a debate
kek

I agree with you to an extent but I'd argue a system that's easier to learn due to it being more comprehensive would be the "better" one.

But the metric is objectively superior. Subjectively it can appeal to some people yes.

Also I do know the metric system, I had to learn in line of studies but fuck oh fuck is it stupid and arbitrary.

>pander to me
>i am black

Of course it is.
Look at arabic numbers vs. latin numbers.
The former is far superior to the latter, for it uses a lot less space to display any given number (with the exception of 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000). Logically, it's also a lot less complicated.
Same goes for imperial system vs. metric system.

Yes. I'd let her fuck me in the ass every day with a strap on.

only if she pegged me

damn straight, i wouldn't have to perform much physical labour around the house IE: carrying things and what not, I would have a protector and i get to have blowjobs while sitting on her fucking shoulders

sign me up nigga

>Goes on vacation with you
>Spots a fit guy who can actually carry two grocery bags

I'm with you user.

who can't carry grocery bags?

Brittons

No, the average hand size 17-19 cm. Only freaks have 30cm/1ft long hands.

You know, it's not like bodybuilder are actually that into physical labour. They train hard and follow diets just for the looks of it not to become stronger.