Post non-nations

>Macedonia. A constructed nationality identity. They are basically Bulgarians that are WE WAZ ALEXANDER

>Palestinians. Palestinian wasn't even an identity before Israel was established. Levantine Arabs were indistinguishable from one another under Ottoman rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North korea is a non country. There is only one legal country on korean peninsula according to the constitution.

No western whitto pigu
North korea is true korea you capitalist puppet state

Well that's just like your opinion man
Well that's just like your opinion man

Ukraine and Belarus.
Russia should own ALL RUS. THATS WHY ITS CALLED RUSSIA.

This triggers me everytiem. Find Moscow on this map

Find okriana on this map.

I don't see Russia there either :')

It's the big green blob

That's the Russian Empire you monkey.

Literally the same thing.
>that's not russia that's the russian federation

You see, this is Russia. What you had there was Russian Empire, and my map was the map of Rus'. And no, Soviet Union is not Russia either.

Those are the russian borders today, and I'm afraid that's not the purpose of this thread.
What's wrong with joining russia anyway?

>semantics

>LEAF

If you insist on Russia being the actual Rus' then it is the point of the thread.
>What's wrong with joining russia
The black part is the Rus' part of Russia. Rest is mongoloids, conquered nations and other snow/desert niggers that made Russians into subhumans that they are today.
Aside from that, Russia is a kleptocracy that can't do much for it's citizens. We aren't much better, but at least we don't have 89% approval rating for it and no "shoot protesters" type laws.
>leaf

>madame reaƧacoxinha

>Little Russia

>Big Leaf

>Rest is mongoloids, conquered nations and other snow/desert niggers

that's exactly what some Russians say about the Ukraine too (look at the Pechenegs in the Ukraine in your map). silliness

but yes, you're of course right that Kievan Rus was an Eastern Slavic state, not a specifically Russian one by modern standards

a lot of Sup Forumssters, white nationalists and other alt-right memers worship Russia to death though

I don't mind a bit of Pecheneg blood in me to be honest. If anything they are Turks and not Mongoloids, which is miles better.
And we get that Ukrainian gf material as a result, too.

We both know the Mongols built moscow and gave it power. Doubt bother with the russiaboo monkey.

And just to prevent him from chimping out.
At first Uzbeg did not want to empower Moscow. In 1327, the Baskaki Shevkal, cousin of Uzbeg, arrived in Tver from the Horde, with a large retinue. They took up residence at Aleksander's palace. Rumors spread that Shevkal wanted to occupy the throne for himself and introduce Islam to the city. When, on 15 August 1327, the Mongols tried to take a horse from a deacon named Dyudko, he cried for help and a mob of furious people fell on the Tatars and killed them all. Shevkal and his remaining guards were burnt alive. Thus Uzbeg Khan began backing Moscow as the leading Russian state. Ivan I Kalita was granted the title of grand prince and given the right to collect taxes from other Russian potentates. The Khan also sent Ivan at the head of an army of 50,000 soldiers to punish Tver

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

Russia fixed

Free the Ural, Turkic, Mongol, Manchu, etc people from S*av rule

Two bombs weren't enough?

I like how even then you refused to get back your north islands.

Its super big yet there's like only 250 million people or something right? Why are white people so shit at breeding?

>he wants to live in Siberia
I heard they give out land there.

Isn't it getting teraformed by global warming or something?

>believing in the ol global warming farce
Sheeple.

Why are all the boys turning into girls if its not for the chinese conspiracy?

Maybe, still. There's literally nothing there for hundreds of kilometers and probably some Australia tier fauna that hasn't been logged yet.

There was a hot siberian camwhore though. She would warm me up

Stop with that abyssal delusion, Russian is a country in expansion!

Kazakhstan will be the first to join, as they are already honorary Siberians.

accept your superior you fucking rebel scum