If you were running a cult that performed human, female sacrifices, how would you do it? How would you treat them...

If you were running a cult that performed human, female sacrifices, how would you do it? How would you treat them? What do they get to do? Who is sacrificed? What do they wear? How are they killed/sacrificed? What us done with the body? How and why are they selected?.
Search instead for If you were runing a cult that performed human, female sacrifices, how would you do it? How would you treat them? What do they get to do? Who is sacrificed? What do they wear? How are they killed/sacrificed? What us done with the body? How and why are they selected?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Teenss/comments/4ppymh/janice_griffith_what_you_wanted/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/Teenss/comments/4ppymh/janice_griffith_what_you_wanted/

Bump for interest

By snek of course

I would make them drink lighter fluid, spray some in their nose and then set them ablaze internally. Much like Jessica Chambers.

More

Perhaps torture them with neuroleptic drugs like haldol and proxilin, put them on doses guaranteed to cause serious and permanent dystonia and dyskinesias, then keep them on those doses and watch as they eventually suffocate as the agonizing dystonia twists their body up so tight they cant breath anymore.

More of her
Pics of the type of girl?

amass hundreds of people into it an psychologically abuse them and guilt the women into fucking me and any man who objects to this challenge them to survive drinking a full shot of venom(it's just wine but put ricine in their's) and say the guilty will die.
Deo duce io sit in colubrum

I would conspire to elect them to the office of president.

and

This is the girl that has been selected for sacrifice.

Oh, and by weeks long drug-induced dystonia. She will wimper and try and beg for it to stop, but it will only gradually get worse.

cry*

I would feed them tons of Bologna.

Nice

Bump 4 sacrifices

The first sacrifices would all be suicidal qt3.14 readheads
They would not be allowed to wear clothing. They would be required to show to love of our deity by having sex with anyone in the congregation who asks. They have no other function. Anyone who abuses them is immediatly killed by exit chamber filled with nitrogen.
They have all medical needs proveded for and are given regular pampering and are treated with love and respect.
They are required to give birth to a daughter before they are allowed to be sacrificed. Boy babies are abandoned at fire stations In the dead of night.
A sacrifice is made evry year at the summer solstice. The sacrifice is put on an altar at the head of the congregation where i have ritualistic sex with her, and then give her the cup filled with the ambrosia of passing.
Its drugged so that it gives the appearance of death, why waste a good worker?
Once i pronounce them "dead" i take the body and exit the holy place thru a door behind the altar i then put them into my car and drive them to the farm that grows and supplies food for the cult. I put them on the bed of rebirth where the other former sacrifices will welcome her and care for her as she recovers from her transition to the next life.
There she will remain for the rest of her days naked and living in the heaven of good works where she will tend the crops of a hermetically sealed hydroponic farm. and enjoy the company of her sacrificed sisters.
They will all think they are dead. And that when i show up with my shipping van to pick up the harvest. That i am in fact bringing the vehicle magically to heaven.
They will all think that i am the only one able to cross between death and life.
Seriously a cult is a business, why waste a good worker/ fucktoy?

I'd torture them psychologicaly so theyr live seems worthless.
Now they follow my will and die by my will because my live has more worth than every of theyrs.

I would marry all the women and slowly kill them with kindness and love over a period of 50 plus years.

Deo duce io sit in colubrum

This

was she ever fed to it?

You sadistic bastard

bump