Sign it faggots

Sign it faggots

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123324

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/6/22/11992106/brexit-arguments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since 74 hahahaha u fucken kid!!!

We're not leaving the EU. It will get overturned. Not even your dumbfuck "leave" campaign leaders want to be in charge of the negotiations for Brexit, for fear of the subsequent social and economic problems ruining their future careers. Says a lot about what the poor and uneducated of the UK just got us all into.

Do you think the 4th of July, in America, is the date the war started, and the fight to become sovereign began, or do you think it was the date the fighting ended and America was finally independent? Think about it, retard.

But we're not America retard

>(you) >

So the government would piss off half the country so we can stay in the bureaucratic shit storm that's the EU?

I don't think that was the point, was it? UK isn't independent yet, we're still in the EU for months, maybe even years. You don't celebrate independence day at the START of the process to becoming independent. Go read a book.

Listen cucks if you want to be ruled by Brussels go and fucking live there. Us real Nationalist Britons would like to rule our own country decide our own laws and who can and can't enter our country.

David Cameron is resigning.

They'll probably do a revote and the people who voted leave, then went and Googled "What is the EU" after the result was in, will most likely make an informed decision rather than an emotional one. So many idiots being interviewed who voted leave and then said they would change their vote if they could. All the propaganda through our doors for leave was "This money could go to the NHS" "Control our borders" the day after the results we're in Nigel Farage states that "Likely most of the money won't go to the NHS at all and it was a mistake to say it would" Also that "Anybody who thinks immigration will be greatly affected will be disappointed" They just played on your sense of patriotism and fear to get you to vote leave. Way to be your typical dumbfuck American.. Better sign your petition for independence day too, fucking cretins.

didnt you just vote to stay in like 2 days ago? wtf is even going on

if you get out you will piss of the other half of people

And there wasn't propaganda on the Leave side. Such as the idea that Britain's security would be damaged and international relations would become shit. All the EU is bureaucratic trash that wants to dominate and control Europe. Even one of the 5 fucking presidents said "The EU owns Britain"

>They'll probably do a revote
Nope, there is no basis for a revote, then we could make a revote of the revote ad infinitum.

>people who voted leave, then went and Googled "What is the EU

Journalists, blogger, pseudo-intellectuals, politicans etc googled for this, because they needed some informations for some irrelevant article. If the people of GB voted "remain", the google result would be the same.

>an informed decision rather than an emotional one.
remain-campaign used fear-mongering, speak of "emotional one"

>many idiots being interviewed who voted leave
Everyone could claim that, its a typical smear campaign. Can you prove, that this people actually voted "leave"? No, because the voting was anonym.

>. All the propaganda through our doors for leave was
Both sides used propaganda tools, dont be a hypocrite.

>They just played on your sense of patriotism and fear to get you to vote leave.
The other side played on racism, xenophobia,homophobia etc. maybe dont smear everyone as a bad person?

>Way to be your typical dumbfuck American
It was Great Britain you dumbfuck

You mean the stay side, right?

The stay side said if we leave we would see economic downturn and uncertainty. Check.

The leave side say if they win we will put the EU fund money into NHS. One of the most vocal for "Vote Leave" admits the next day this isn't true.

In what way do you think the EU actually controls Britain? And try not to mention immigration. Give some actual examples of how we will be better out of the EU.

>"even one of the 5 presidents said..."
I don't give a fuck what some old man in Europe said. It's just words. Stop voting emotionally.

I actually wonder what percentage voted leave just because
"The American president tried to tell us what to do"
"I don't like David Cameron and he wants to stay"
"Muh Borders back! because that Job I never applied for went to someone who wasn't born here!!!!"

Meanwhile "I want more money to fund the NHS" Have you ever been in a UK hospital? 90% of the doctors and nurses are immigrants.

Your reading comprehension is pretty poor.
>Both sides used propaganda
Not denying that. What I'm saying is the LEAVE side did a complete U-turn on their two biggest points the day after they won. Meanwhile, the "fear-mongering" of the remain side about economic downturn has proven to be true so far.

The fact that the leave side used those arguments to garner support, then retracted them after winning, is basis for a revote.

I'm not even gonna bother with the rest, you need to re-read my post and actually understand the points I'm making. And No shit it was Great Britain, the people just acted in a stereotypically "dumb American" kind of way. Exhibiting the kind of behaviour that has long been a source of humour for us, at the Americans expense.

I think you are confusing "part of" and "ruled by". You are not a smart human being are you.

I'm so happy that those fucking island monkeys are leaving EU. Always beeing a special snowflake and whining like little bitches...

What about the ludcirous amount of sanctions?
How do you justify DANISH AND SWEDISH FISHERMAN FISHING IN UK'S WATERS? How do you justify a man in london who osld salmon getting shut down because he couldn't afford the taxes and the price of packaging a label to indicate that this product contains salmon?

What are you talking about? How are these arguments from emotion?
vox.com/2016/6/22/11992106/brexit-arguments
The only person fear-mongering is the stay side, claiming that the UK will fall into economic ruin because of Brexit. Claiming that their will be a fucking WWIII.

Dumbass libtard BTFO

Are you fucking stupid. United Kingdom. England, Wales and Scotland. 3 separate countries idiot. Independence day my arsehole.

Da fuk OP

Celebrated anally?? ANYTIME!

It honestly doesn't work like that at all in the first world.
If you want trade agreements with other countries you have to accept their terms including shit like freedom of migration access, this isn't an EU specific thing, this is a GLOBAL ECONOMIC TRADE PRACTICE.

You dumbfucks think that trade agreements are just about import and export of produce, THEY AREN'T, it's about the right to conduct business and the freedom to work (the transfer of skilled workers) in order to boost the internal economy of a country.

Frankly I'd like to see a massive wall put around england, no doors gates or access points, just a huge 300 foot fucking wall, and leave the lot of you inbred retarded fucks to die in your own filth like the shitstains on humanity you are.

the day u destroyed urselves

You need to learn what a liberal actually is, a liberal believes that everyone has equal right, so people saying we should "respect the democratic process because it's what the people want" that is a liberal view.

This guy is clearly a left wing authoritarian because he's pointing out that the general public voted due to being pulled on appeals to emotion and appeals to authority, "not smart enough to vote objectively ergo they can't be trusted to vote for the good of the nation"

And frankly, if you don't know the difference between a liberal and an authoritarian, or the left wing and the right wing of western politics, you're not well educated enough to be voting on anything.

tl;dr : go back to school you slackjawed slope-skulled dumbfuck.

Fucking retards.
There will be no re-vote.
Fuck the EU.......