Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
Going out with some friends in a couple of days and they are all going be smoking weed, I have never done it before and was wondering if there are any tips to make me not look like a fagged

Also general weed thread

....smoke it? Its weed, not meth. Literally no big deal.

if it is your first time i would advise not drinking but your probably a cuck

Well if your smoking a J or a blunt don't nigger lip it, essentially don't shove it in your mouth and get it all wet. If your smoking a piece then make sure to cover the carb when you light up (it's okay to ask where it is) and if your smoking a bong make sure not to take the biggest hit or else you'll cough a storm

if its your first time smoking you're going to get fucked

but you're going to want to smoke the joint like you're sucking a straw, but not too strong or else you'll eat it. afterwards you inhale air so you dont die

dont wet the blunt, put a little bit of space between your lips and the tip, all you need is the smoke

puff, puff, pass, always pass to your left.

good luck

You wont feel shit since its your first time

Op here
There is going be 7 of us, is 15 grams alot?

not true, shit myth nigger

ye i would just admit its ur first time smoking, dont get the joint wet and take small hits. should be fine

yeah, im guessing ur friends dont have superman tolerances

Yes. 2 people can share 0.7 grams if they're jews

For you yes, but a normal smoker they're all faggots

B is 18+ so get the fuck out.

Draw it in for 4 seconds or so if you want a really good hit for first time

They smoke it on a weekly basis

Well it's gonna make you wanna go do shit. What are you and your friends going out to do?

Nigger i didnt feel shit my first time but second time it hit like a truck

All going to a mates house then probably to a club

Smoke it as fast as possible and take big puffs off it.

Eh you'll be fine. Just remember if you start feeling sick or dizzy, you probably just need to eat or drink something and you'll be fine after.

don't take to large puffs, and make sure you get the smoke deep in your lungs by taking a deep breath after you hit it

50/50 chance you will have the best/no high just as warning. By best I mean you will enter orbit and worst nothing will happen.
Inhale slowly regardless if it is a joint or a piece. If it is a piece try to only light a small portion of the bud so you don't get too much.
Also when you take in the smoke, remember to remove the joint/piece from your lips and Inhale some fresh air after you take the hit.
Taking it slow and steady in your first times isn't lame or newfaggy; it actually will show that you know what to do even though you are amateur at it. When you friends inevitably call you a fag just walk off with the weed and find some better freinds

he probably smokes cigarrets so he should now how to do it

Na don't smoke cigarettes

Too poor

And I'm gonna go ahead and say that yeah you could take big ass hits and be blasted, or you can smoke slow and get that kind of social high. My first time was out of a 5 foot ceramic slide out bong. Also learned not to hit stale smoke that night. Don't hit stale smoke. Stale smoke is smoke that's in a pipe for more than a few secodns and is mixing with oxygen. Gonna make you hack. Always take the full hit or you're wasting smoke or making the next guy cough his lung out

Theres a pretty good paper I read in Uni by Howard Becker that says that it's fairly common to not get high your first time (because of inexperience, inability to identify "being high" etc) but this doesn't happen to everybody. I was fucking flying after my first joint, loved it ever since.

i also admitred it was my first time so i took 3 hints and nothing ,but the second time it was like playing gta v

Buy some eye drops just in case

They will be cool with you if they know you're a beginner. Maybe a little ribbing but don't take it personal. Try and hold it in for at least five seconds.

15 Graaams hahahahaahahaha what a faggot

tell people it's your first time and then just have a blast with them, it's good fun if you allow yourself to have fun!

Tell your friends its your first time. If they are anything like my friends they will see the opportunity to get you high as fuck.

If you're not smoking cigaretes ten smoke some before so you get used to inhaling instead of just coughing. Smoke a little and see what it does, dont try to follow your friends. If they can't understand that its your first time and shouldnt smoke as much as them they're either stupid or not your friends.