Why is it that Americans are so bad at boxing and consistently get destroyed by the UK?

Why is it that Americans are so bad at boxing and consistently get destroyed by the UK?

Do you think maybe it's because you're so reliant on guns that you lack the ability for actual physical combat?

Look at the comparisons in physique also, Amerifats are just so unhealthy, it's no surprise you have no NHS, your country wouldn't be able to support you all.

> inb4 obvious b8 is obvious

Just because the truth hurts, doesn't make it bait.

to be fair, joshua is a straight killer. he is top tier boxer

The greatest boxer of all time was American. The second greatest boxer of all time was American. The third greatest boxer of all time was American. Brits are worthless when it comes to sports.

Please expand....

Boxing is fucking lame. Boring.

I'd be keen to see him at Tyson Fury match up, reckon Tyson would beat him though

It's all about that b-ball homie!!

what a fucking shit sport

Basketball sucks too nig.

really??? tyson has no pace or real form. Just hits hard. More of a pikey fighter, deffo would get battered all over off joshua

First off, I think if your wanting to draw a direct comparison for fighting ability, you'd be better of using MMA. Boxing is first and foremost a sport. A street fight is a world apart from boxing, with UFC being a closer judge of fighting ability (imo). MMA is definitely a mixed bag of who's on top, but I'd say Brazil and the United States coming out on top.

On a side note I think it's funny that the world stereotypes Americans as fat and lazy but we wreck your shit in the Olympics year after year. Food for though...

Nigger you got it twisted every time a britcuck fights an american they always ethier get knocked out or lose look at danny garcia and amir khan for example

the only people who say/believe this are people who can't even dribble or shoot a basketball, ie uncoordinated nerds lel

I think youre getting tyson mixed up with Foreman.

It's called repurposing people bred for day-long work

>I was fairly good at basketball in HS. Still think it's a shit sport

/Thread

One thing is for sure. Nobody has to worry about getting destroyed by the "UK" for much longer.

No Tyson Fury is an absolute monster - he's fought bigger hitters than Joshua and soaked up what they had. He's an impenetrable force.

> pic related

Nobody really gives too much of a fuck about MMA aside from south america and USA - the only one who did actually commit anything to it from europe was Connor McGregor who became the biggest name in the sport.

>T

Explain.....

the europeans are taking over in mma now though