Beckham BTFO

>But of all his players, it’s Beckham who comes in for the most withering criticism as Ferguson lifts the lid on the breakdown in his relationship with the player he describes as ‘more like a son to me’.

>He blames Beckham’s lust for celebrity for a change in his attitude and work ethic, saying problems became evident when the player was in his early 20s.

>The 350-page book recounts the ‘battle of Beckham’s beanie’ when the United star enraged his manager by refusing to take off a hat.

>Ferguson said the star’s aides had tipped off photographers about a new haircut and the player planned to whip off the beanie just before kick-off.

>When Ferguson demanded he remove it during the pre-match warm-up, Beckham went ‘berserk’ and took it off to reveal a shaven head.

>The former manager admits: ‘At that time I was starting to despair of him. I could see him being swallowed up by the media or publicity agents

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2473088/Ferguson-doesnt-know-meaning-loyalty-Roy-Keane-blasts-managers-slur-new-autobiography-live-TV.html

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/David-Beckham-My-Side-Autobiography/dp/0007157339
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ferguson said the star’s aides had tipped off photographers about a new haircut and the player planned to whip off the beanie just before kick-off.

sounds like c.ronaldo

We all know Bekham's fame has been calculated, he doesn't possess a big enough personality to naturally garner such attention because deep down he's a pretty average lad. He's been crafty during his career and made the right moves to keep himself in the limelight as long as he did.

>Marrying Posh Spice instead of Ginger Spice
I would have fired my managers for arranging this.

They were all munters, tbf.

If his wife had of got pregnant in Peckham, would they have called the kid Peckham Beckham ?

Are there any good football biographies?

Scary > Posh > Ginger > Sporty > Baby

>Scary

Don't you ever talk to me or my son again.

>PUBLISHED: 10:09 GMT, 23 October 2013

The "No Hands Allowed" series always make for solid reads.

no, none

this

wanker

Beckham is rich as fuck and doesn't need to write tell all books to make money. He planned for a life after football and apparently Sir Alex did not.

I am Zlatan

Oh look, a Yank talking shit

amazon.co.uk/David-Beckham-My-Side-Autobiography/dp/0007157339

Did he actually have an affair or was that just media bullshit?

Yes, twice.

Kek, don't blame him when he's married to that thing. If I was a decent footballer and a fashion icon I wouldn't settle down until I was in my 30s though.

BENALDY

Only a Game by Eamon Dunphy
Left Foot Forward by Garry Nelson

Honestly, all of the biographies by lower league players are a lot more entertaining than the shit that the likes of Beckham put out, they're much more funnier and honest. You don't even need to care about the teams they played for.

Next England manager kek, can't be much worse than Woy.

Cassano's bio is hilarious

Reverse the list and now we're talking

Pirlo's is funny for the crazy Gattuso stories. The guy would be in jail if he wasn't a footballer.

Give one

>Emma Bunton last

NO, nigga.

Okay.

So one day Gattuso wanted to find something. So naturally he went to Google and searched for it. Then he stabbed everyone with forks. The end.

M8 posh was part of his whole image, he wouldn't have been a big without her. They were the package, it was all engineered.

M8 no homo but he is an extremely attractive man. He could taken any model and she would have ended up being just as famous.

no

Keith Gillespie's is all about drinking and gambling, great read imo

>Scary even on the list
>Baby that low