What is the least shittest thing about Sup Forums?

What is the least shittest thing about Sup Forums?

Hi.

ummmm...

247365 traffic to kill time

sharethreads and /classical/
Nothing else here is of worth.

>spoonfeed meh

Weezer threads

The occasional actually funny comment on here. Too much whining/bitching/complaining/boring shitposting.

Weezer are shitty one hit wonder pop/rock crap

Finding music you haven't heard before.

>circlejerk over the same 50 artists - the board

Just go to Discogs search or load up SLSK and smash that keyboard

only correct answers

I don't respect your opinion because it's shit and wrong.

Move along now underage.

kpg

its waifu threads. only good thing on this shithole

People making arguments for discussions and not just calling others plebs or underage or similar shit

Honestly I've been spending more time on some of the other boards recently and it's become incredibly obvious that Sup Forums has one of the youngest user bases on the site

It really gets hard to browse at times when you realise a significant percentage of people here are underage

kys

Some people have a habit of making good collages of music they probably don't even like but I do.

I was gonna say this, but I still will
"KPOP GENERAL"

/classical/ and /jazz/.

My taste in music

amirite fellas???????????????????

fag

salty Passive Agressive comments because they lost the argument.

it's better to scroll through when i'm really tired and don't want to think than facebook sometimes. i don't go on much at all anymore. it was actually pretty great a year ago, if you ask me. it seems like there was a huge shift in the community over the summer.

i remember coming on here every day and finding like 3 new albums and loving all of them, and also feeling like there were people in the community that knew more music than i did and actually cared about it rather than just genre novelties and racking up stats on rym or whatever.

disguisting absolutely disguisting get out of here heck boy

finding obscure music that I can scrobble

Said everyone a year after first posting here

nothing, its trash, delete it

this is still an entertaining shithole, just don't take it seriously as a source of music/knowledge
i love it when people get into over the top autistic argument over some small thing

i love when people get upset when you shit on their favorite musician.

grimes

^^^^^this^^^^^