Everyone in the comments are like "Oh this is so easy a 12 year old could do it." Yeah...

Everyone in the comments are like "Oh this is so easy a 12 year old could do it." Yeah, well I'm in my mid 20's and I got it wrong.

So, the difference between 5 PM and 7 AM is 10 hours, but you take an hour away from that since there are additional minutes. Then you take the difference between :14 and :11 which is 3. Therefore the correct answer should be A, but it is C.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What a stupid fucking moron you are

thats what u get for having am and pm, instead of 24h system, u retards

Cept you have to take that 3 and subtract it from the hour you took away earlier. So you get 57 minutes.

lol bait

It's C you clock fucker

You fucking retard

I even figured it out before reading your shitty O
P

Kill self

amazingly shit quality bait

it sure is summer in here

From 7:14 am to 8:11 am is 57 minutes and from 8:11 am to 5:11 pm is 9 hours

I just don't understand how they get 57, there are literally no numbers there I can see that would make that number.

Not sure if trolling but I will bite.

The difference between 14 and 11 is 3 if going backwards, but time does not go backwards.

Going forward, the difference in time between 14 and 11 is 57 minutes. Therefore the answer is C as that has 57 minutes in it

Count it out on your fingers you fucking common core retard

Of all the bate ever posted on Sup Forums, this one got to me the most. Learn math and you beautiful spud

This is really all he had to do. Look at the different in minutes, see 3 minutes off from an hour. Only one answer with 57 minutes. Done. Also, had you been European this would have been so motherfucking easy.

07:14
17:11

17 - 7 = 10 hours. Subtract 3 minutes: 9 hours and 57 minutes. This wouldn't have even been a question on the European version because the question is too fucking easy.

Kill yourself, your siblings and parents you supertard!

hi there i'm gonna translate that in a system that isn't completely batshit insane :
>7:14am is 07:14
>5:11pm is 17:11
>add 10 hours subtract 3 minutes
>the answer becomes obvious

>Yeah, well I'm in my mid 20's and I got it wrong.
This proves that you are less intelligent than a 12 year old. And that you don´t even notice how you are wrong proves that you´re retarded aswell.

Are you trolling?

Please jump off a bridge.

Just calm down OP. Take this L and move on with your life

There's no way that you're that fucking stupid

I'm Dutch. Simply explaining how he fucked up his own math.

underrated

makes total sense.

7:14 am until 4:14 pm is 9 hours.

then if you add 60 minutes to that it would be 5:14 pm. but since the sun set at 5:11. there's a 3 minutes difference so you substract 3 minutes from 60 minutes which is 57 minutes then add that number to the 9 hour difference.

9 hours and 57 minutes.

100% this.There's no difficulty at all. A 7 years old could do it.
How are you able to know you're not getting ripped off at any restaurant if you aren't able to perform basic operations ? How can you even pay taxes ? What the hell are you doing in your life ?