Whose idea was it to make spiderman a 9 year old kid who spends 90% of the tie talking and 10% fighting?

Whose idea was it to make spiderman a 9 year old kid who spends 90% of the tie talking and 10% fighting?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man_(Peter_Parker)#ixzz47qrR2NlO
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stan Lee's.

Fucking idiot.

Spider-man is always the comedy relief when he teams up with people.

stan lee.

....back when he wrote the first spiderman comic...

Stan Lee and Steve Ditko?

wouldnt it have been better is cap threw the shield at him and he wouldve been like
>did you just through a giant frisbee at me? dafuq? im a spider, not a dog

The original creators?

Kill yourself you fucking casual

>tfw will never be Spider-Man
>tfw will never have fun superpowers that I've been tested out for 6 months
>tfw will never get a full scholarship from Tony Stark just for shooting webs at Captain America
>tfw will never have a milf aunt to tease me and Tony
>tfw will never get that sweet watch at the end of the movie
Feels bad man

>cap throws shield and hits Spider Man
>Spider Man yells out in pain in his most child-like voice
>a horrified Cap realizes he just hurt a little kid and runs over to see if Spidey is okay
>Spider-Man proceeds to just beat the living shit out of Captain America

>tfw will never have aunt may take care of your morning wood before school

Who's idea was it that your unoriginal post-movie thought required its own thread?

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT

Can you marry your aunt in America?

no idea, but unless she looks like Aunt May or Aunt Claire idk why you'd want to

Would have been better like this
>captain america gets his hands tied up by the webbing and says amazing
>spiderman lands with cap's shield in hand and says no spectacular

>Whose idea was it to make spiderman a 9 year old kid who spends 90% of the tie talking and 10% fighting?

You are retard OP?

Attending a public science exhibit when Peter was 15-years old, he was bitten on the hand by a radioactive spider accidentally irradiated by a particle beam, empowering Peter with the arachnid's proportional strength and agility

More on Marvel.com: marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man_(Peter_Parker)#ixzz47qrR2NlO

Marvel are doing everything right

Just a pathetic OP who never read comics

Have you never fucking read a Spider-Man comic?

>Peter letting Stark think he has a chance with Aunt May instead of telling him she already "has" a husband

Why not? I thought it was fucking hilarious, and so did everyone else in the theater thought the same thing.

Oh so you mean they made him actually act like Spiderman?

>Marvel are doing everything right
Oh god. please no. Ohhh no. Ohhhhh no. Before you start calling me a Dcuck, let me just say this. I don't give a fuck what you like and dislike, just don't be a fucking retard.

>HEY YOU GUYS EVER SEE THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE, EMPIRE STRIKES BACK?
>THING WITH THE LEGS!?
I was cringing the whole time. A nerd wouldn't ever talk like that, even just to establish they're a lot younger than the rest of the group. It's almost like they were trying to make him look NOT TOO NERDY to the audience for some reason (as though dumpster driving for old electronics isn't). He could've just said:
>Any of you ever seen Empire Strikes Back, like, when it was in theaters?
And taken the rest of the cringe out. There, Peter says something to establish that he's young and nerdy.

>Spider-Man the original QUIPS: THE SUPERHERO for decades in comics
>MCU is literally QUIPS: THE FRANCHISE
>they have to make Peter quip and talk twice as much as everyone else

Comics are fucking shit. The BEST versions of spiderman are where he isn't a skinny little twink.

Raimi spiderman, the 90s cartoon spiderman, and the 60's cartoon spiderman are all the goat spidermen and they are all adults with normal-muscular body types.

I think it was Stank Lee

So.. You know jack shit about Spider-Man, huh?

>whose idea was it to raise a 25 year old cuck who spends 100% of the time fantasizing about getting his asshole gaped by a giant green dick?
You're parents must have never taught you how to just fucking enjoy a movie

Tell that to the nitpicky inbreds who thought BvS was the worst movie in existence.

>plebs who don't know spidey was an actual kid when he first appeared in Marvel comics

It was cringy, but I think it was also bantz, like he was calling them old. But being a loser 15 year old, it came out awkward and lame.

Anyway, if Spiderman says anything while he fights, it's always the bantz. Dude invented quips.

First post best ppst

Thats so cringeworthy, it could be in a fan4stic movie

Was never into spiderman. But shit was he funny as fuck.

So, you are trying to separate different interpretations of spider-man from the ''true spiderman'' except he is constantly being reinvented anyway, and the cartoons and films are a part of that, and as such qualify for knowledge on spider-man just as much as the 20 different comic spider-mans.

Mary Sue

Prove me wrong

that was the best part of the money, go back to your gritty DC shitty movies redditor

Spider-Man is a poorfag who fucks up constntly and people in NYC mostly hate him.

Stan Lee's back in 1962.

/thread