!!! LOOK AT THIS !!!
THE MATRIX IS REAL
WE ARE TRAPPED IN A MATRIX
LOOK AT THIS IMAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck i'm watching

I know at least two of my own. I am german though.

For me a seemingly well known desert of my province "Kaltschale" just suddenly appeared on the caffeteria menu and everyone looked at me funny when I said "WTF is that?". I swear in all my 30+ years this stuff did not exist or not under this name.

The other thing is the VERY sudden fame of svarowski crystals, a kind of jewelery. The went from "nothing" to "everyone talking about it, world famous" in a DAY.

I had more but seems I cannot remember...

i don't get it.

LIFE WAS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES

glitch in the matrix or what?

All points realtet to geographic are easy to explay. Its duo to the change of the commonly used world map. Until a few years ago most school book etc. used an older map created to fit sea routes but with unproportional Continents. With google maps and other stuff it was replaced wit a newer world map fitting correct propotions.
This is also where the "look how big Africa really is" meme comes from

Expanding on this because I clearly remember these things.

>Louie Anderson died in 2007-8 ish. It was in the news a lot because he was a local.
>Bill Nye the science guy was never an engineer. I remember being at university and looking him up because he was being political and talking about science. I clearly read he went to school for acting and was working as a janitor at a TV studio and was asked to do a segment because he looked like a "science guy."

This
google up Mercator projection (old) and Peters Projektion (new and with correct proportions, also pic related)

Remember when Betty White died?
Yeah, suddenly that never happened.

It's just an incoherent jumble. What the fuck?

Mendala effect

Named for Mendala supposedly dying back in the 80s (90s maybe?) by the memory of some people.

Basically, it's mistakes in memory on a MASSIVE scale.

I know for a fact it was fruit loops because in middle school some asshole kids made fun of a teacher who bought a knockoff brand called froot loops

See, I could have fucking sworn that Muhammad Ali died 10+ years ago.

I was very confused about the recent news.

Does this look correct to you nyggah?

Same

Whoa, I LITERALLY just got shown a video about this bullshit by my paranoid grandpa. He thinks it's the government trying to program us.

Your granpa is neo, and he's been redpilled, senpai

Nah. We're almost certainly living inside a simulation. It's probably just the result of slight changes either with the whole simulation or whoever is running it porting people from one to another without properly wiping memories

Yes

Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. (Wasn't it two people or a couple implying a man and a woman sleeping?)
Luke 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

GAY SEX IS OFFICIALLY CANNON IN THE BIBLE DUE TO A RECENT SLIP

HappyMc Kaltschale,

you could by that shit in the 80's early 90's at McDonalds...at least in Austria

Can you bring the autism levels down a little bit?
Just a hair?

I remember Chic-Fil-A very clearly. There was one right beside a major highway that went through the local city where I did all my shopping. I remember staring at it a lot back when it was in the news for being all homophobic and shit. You HAD to pass it to get to any of the supermarkets.

There wasn't a "k" on it in any of those months. Ever. And then there was.

Then we are from the same time line. Do you remember Louie Armstrong dying in 2007 ish?

NO
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

Major node was during the Apollo 11 landing.

>One small step for a man
>One small step for man

>Eagle has landed
>The Eagle has landed

>We came in peace for all mankind
>We came in peace for all mankind.

Also, they nearly lost the whole thing during Apollo 13, after letting too many
13"s pile up, then the explosion. You can see the shoddy patching especially around "Houston, we have a problem..." or was that "We have a problem, Houston. we have a problem...?"

Remember when it was Sup Forums.net ???

yes

>Oops, should have been

>We come in peace for all mankind.

DOES AUTOCORRECT WORK TO HIDE/GARBLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MATRIX?

I don't remember that one? Why do you nigs think the simulation is getting fucky?

It looked like the top one. The bottom is just... big and off-looking.

I think I heard something about that in music studies, yeah. I was born in '96, though, so I didn't watch much news back then.

I just remember things like asking my dad who Ali was, and he said he was a boxer who died in the ring. I remember a teacher helping me spell "Bearenstein" for a reading list. "Looney Toons" used to be one of my favorite shows. Nelson Mandela died in an African prison in the 80's, and I read about it in high school. I remember "Chic-Fil-A" being in the news.

I agree with the sentiment that shit started getting weird around 2011-2012. I had a suicide attempt then. Maybe I DID die.

I remember that man, I woke up one days in 2014 and it was .org

What if we never die, every time we try or do we just wake up again. The saddest or most stressful times in my life is when I notice the changes.

Good because I completely made that up. Sup Forums.net existed only in 2003. From 2004 onward, it changed to Sup Forums.org due to server issues.

I gues the Mandela affect really is a hoax...you win this one, Berenstain Bears

I remember I had trouble spelling this because I could never remember if it was chic or chik, now it's chick

also the reason their mascot was a cow that couldn't spell was they were making fun of their own misspelled name. Now it doesn't make sense

After reading it again, I'm like wtf? This shit is legit.

Pretty sure I didn't kill mys-
Wait

Things are only conflicting pre 2011 ish. Loony Toons, and Nelson Mandela dying. I learned about him being South Africa's MLK. I remember reading National Geographic about Madagascar and it being barely inhabited, not 30 million people.

That's what you say but I remember it, I out it into the bar wrong so many times until I got used to it. I never thought about it until now.

You never thought about it until now because your brain created a false memory just now that is so real you can't deny it

This is the truth of the Mandela effect. That either never happened or you kept typing .net and then switching to .org

That makes sense, because I used to get torrents from 4 chan and remember .net .

Ive had a time period where it all became clear and everyone that i met was dead. We all died purposefully. I dont know anyone who was murdered. I only personally have known dead people who died naturally or accidentally. We are all self inflicted deaths or been murdered.
(Maybe)
We all have to earn our wings. Nothing truly matters its all moot. But we have nothing to strive for but hoping we can escape to a better place. By being morally upstanding. AMA

Yeah man, seems big events in history regarding allot of people are more solid and single events get rocky. It't lick the atomic level, nothing is there until we look for it then we see, the larger things get the more likely they are going to be there. Maybe the larger they get it has a simpler effect.

I've thought about that! I heard this theory where, whenever you die, you wake up in a similar but alternate reality, and continue as though you survived your accident/illness/attempt, etc., and that this keeps happening until (presumably?) you meet your natural and intended end.

However, because you're jumping realities, differences start to pile up. I nearly killed myself around the time it started. Then, two years ago, I almost got into a wreck that definitely would have killed me. Back in September I caught a major infection that, untreated, would have killed me in another two days, tops.

And the Ali dies. For like, the third time.

Fucking weird, man. I forget what the theory was being called, but you're not alone in thinking it.

I have a great day and I will be a good time to get a new thread is locked in for an account and it was a little bit of a new one and I am looking to move in with a good idea for a few weeks back I am looking forward to hearing from the other day and I am looking for a couple weeks and we are going to be a great weekend too much of an account on which you are doing well and that you have a great day and time to get the same time as well as the same space.

I can't deny what your saying, it says .org in the bar, I can see it. A very strange effect, I've remembered other things like this in my life. I could have swore Betty White died years ago, I never looks but checked the other day because she was on TV.

>AMA
Go back to rrrrreddit

You are highly autistic
Please retype that whole thing with proper punctuation

Damn man, I never knew anyone else had those thoughts! I've been thinking this a year or two now, I kept telling myself I should end it, get it over with. I'd get drunk and wake up in my bed all well and good, like nothing had happened but I never pulled the trigger. I think if I forced it I would really die. But, if life takes it's own path I just keep living. So many close calls and would be deaths that I've got away from.

I thought that, too, but I absolutely can't get over Muhammad Ali. He died in the ring in the 80's or so. I remember so many people who were old enough to live it say so. Now he keels over from cancer?

"The lion shall lay with the lamb" and "the wolf shall lay with the lamb" is freaking me out, too. I went to church. My grandfather was a pastor, and so was my boyfriend's. I remember reading that passage in Bible school. It was a lion.

I'm not even religious anymore, but it was a fucking lion.

Im serious.
Some people are aware of this and blend in with those. Of us who arent fully aware or dont have the capacaty to accept the reality. Some that are aware become predators on the sleeping. But some of the people who are awake truly want to help but cant force you to grasp the concept. Its really hard to stay awoken for a long period of time. My max was 2 weeks or so and then it faded. When you are awake you can look at everyone and see who is awake and who isnt by talking and looking in their eyes. Ever get the "you arent from around here are you?"
Thats a question that they ask to see where your mind is at. How you answer is up to you. I still dont know the correct answer. But "here" is not a physical place.

Well, since it's all a simulation can I see your boobs?

>things changing over time
>retards kept saying/spelling things wrong so companies changed them
>"THE MATRIX IS REAL"
Sup Forums descends further and further into retardation everyday

In late December 2011, I was passed out in my bed from drinking an insane amount of alcohol due to severe depression. Like 1L of whiskey. I remember waking up paralyzed with a black orb hovering above me. I felt the worst pain I have ever experienced. It was like knifes being pulled through my entire body. I woke up in a cold sweat, it was the middle of the night and I was stone sober and not hung over. Maybe I did die.

Maybe this site is where to congregate to share are knowledge. Maybe non of us made it.

Maybe you saw what brought you back. Maybe the ol' Grim is not a reaper at all. Or maybe someone is playing with are lives, keeping us alive with cheat codes, maybe were the favorites.

My selling is a mess, sorry, english is not my first language. didnt see it until I read it all back.

From what I hear, the Mandela Effect affects people who had have near-death experiences the most. People who don't notice or remember changes usually haven't had any. At least, not the ones I've talked to.

I also have this personal theory where this is something that has always gone on, but it's only starting to be noticed now because of scientific advancement and the rise of technology. Basically, we now know that other universes could exist (though it's hotly debated) and the average person today can talk to thousands of people at once from their own couch. Our grannies would have shit themselves at the mere idea. Likewise, if our grannies hopped a timeline and asked if something looked different, they probably would have been written off by those close to them pretty quickly, enough to write it off in their own minds. Now we have millions of people and logs and archives, all easy to get to and discuss with others. And many are beginning to notice discrepancies at the exact same time that the internet is bigger than it's ever been.

I wonder whether that's a coincidence.

I thought they had to change it to froot because of FDA shit

Oh, fuck off. I was underaged b& for long enough to know that "tits or gtfo" is older than Moses' left nut.

Not this site but this particular thread has brought a few of us together. I know its weird but trauma and drugs help catalyzed waking people up. Im not sure why or how. I dont like taking drugs because of it. The reality is scary and hard to accept. Itll acare you back into asking to have a limited mind of things.... Its kind of like evolving. But would you want to live if you know its all fake? Where your lover and children are nothing? I chose at a certain point to beg to reject the truth so that i could live somewhat happy thinking that im actually special. Truth is im not but i dont wanna believe that. Hence why im sleeping again

Praise KEK. And Pepe's magical angels.
Blessed Be Meme Magic.

off by one,
Well, there must be some time of finite curve in the number of universes who share enough with are own, and we, in that universe are A. Alive and B. very like minded to ourselves that we can assume the identity of another, not even mike an assumption, more of a merger of ourselves really, the taking of a self mantel.

I have no idea what your talking about. I implied your a girl and wanted to see some tits without saying tits or gtfo because of the circumstances of this thread. Jesus, say no or nothing at all.

I think Douglas Adam might have had an understanding of it.

'The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has, in what we laughingly call the past, had a great deal to say on the subject of parallel universes. Very little of this is, however, at all comprehensible to anyone below the level of Advanced God, and since it is now well-established that all known gods came into existence a good three millionths of a second after the Universe began rather than, as they usually claimed, the previous week, they already have a great deal of explaining to do as it is, and are therefore not available for comment on matters of deep physics at this time.
One encouraging thing the Guide does have to say on the subject of parallel universes is that you don't stand the remotest chance of understanding it. You can therefore say "What?" and "Eh?" and even go cross-eyes and start to blither if you like without any fear of making a fool of yourself.
The first thing to realize about parallel universes, the Guide says, is that they are not parallel.
It is also important to realize that they are not, strictly speaking, universes either, but it is easiest if you try and realize that a little later, after you've realized that everything you've realized up to that moment is not true.
The reason they are not universes is that any given universe is not actually a thing as such, but is just a way of looking at what is generally known as the WSOGMM, or Whole Sort of General Mish Mash. The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash doesn't actually exist either, but it is just the sum total of all the different ways there would be of looking at it if it did.
The reason they are not parallel is the same reason that the sea is not parallel. It doesn't mean anything. You can slice the Whole Sort of General Mish Mash any way you like and you will generally come up with something that someone will call home.
Please feel free to blither now.'

Nice trips,
Well, I don't think it all being fake takes any of the value away. We are the beings we are now. We want to eat and love, be happy. I prefer to accept what I believe and just continue forward. If I knew before and it didn't effect my life I'll be fine to know it and continue.

I like to believe that when I look away the moon is not there. I believe the universe is an engine running the thoughts of us all. If there was nothing alive in the universe to observe it would it exist at all?
Such as, when we look into the universe the universe looks back.

Not after you realize that you now have to help everyone you love "wake up" also. And realizing that the vast majority of thwm will never obtain the knowledge that you have even though they are capable of receiving it... There are "angels"good and bad, "snakes"-objectively bad for good people, "people", and gods.
That is all i know of different types of us as of right now. We have the ability to be either of these.
These terms are not necessarily interchangable with religious txts but comparing them with those txts may help you grasp what is going on.

You're hard to understand, but I think I get what you're saying. I don't think we impersonate ourselves, just that we become different versions of ourselves.

There's multiverse theory, for starters: the idea that an infinite number of different universes and realities exist. In some of them, you exist. In some you die, for whatever reason, but in others, you survive the encounter and keep going.

It's possible to spend your life in just one reality (in fact, the theory would mean that everyone has at least one reality where this is the case) and it's possible to jump so much that drastic changes start to happen.

I think I have jumped at least three times. Somewhere, I'm dead. But here, my consciousness has carried on to keep going.

Guys, the human brain is notorious for distorting memory, especially small details that is supposedly caused by the "mandela effect"
Its likely most of these things just sounded better to say it the wrong way and it was just perpetuated continuously from there

Me too

What do my tits have to do with ANYTHING in this thread? And what makes you think I'd show you when I only revealed my gender by mentioning my BOYFRIEND in a relevant way?

Moron.

We are sums of probabilities that happen to be convergent. If we were not convergent, we would not know about each other. However, some things do diverge, but not enough to separate us to different planes of existence (ways which we can observe the universe). Now that we can share information more easily, we are starting to collectively notice these divergent probabilities more. Since time is not linear (not the directional flow but the curve of time) we get pulled into the most normalized probability as the universe because the entropy of a system the equilibrium state has a higher probability.

I have gathered a fare amount of knowledge, even is my writing skill is poor. I don't know what to tell people, I've had thoughts like these, strange occurrences and odd memories but I'll let people make up their own minds. I've felt happiness and sadness and I'll just keep going down that path, see where it goes.

>All points realtet to geographic are easy to explay

WAKE UP GUYS. WAKE UP!its not the fucking matrix its spiritual.
Im samefaggimg im just trying to draw you in to the conversation

>Hey user, don't you think it's possible you just remembered it wrong because human memory is faulty?

>NO WE'RE IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

>there are retards who actually believe this because they desperately need something remotely exciting in their boring ass lives

IT DOESN'T LAST AS LONG FOR FAT PEOPLE

I thought I would ask to see your tits, you said no. You posted no picture, I'll ask the next femanon.

Yes.

The Mandela effect
>Mandela goes to jail
>"oh he will probably die in there"
>gets released from jail
>oh I could have sworn he was dead

People have shitty memories.

The smaller the scale the more of a chance what your looking for will only be there when you look for it.

Every time I think of a celebrity dying, they die.

1. Billy Mays
2. Shirley Temple
3. Muhammad Ali

Could you please think of some ones that really need to die.

Christina Grimmie

I loved her more than most other people. déjà vu

i remember this too and in recent years when he says he has a BA in mechinical engineering OR WHATEVER i am surprised.

I'll be back in a sec, keep the thread alive

"ARE"

"ARE"

its weak bait

He even said he wasnt good with writing.
Cut him some slack douche baggins

fucking retard

why havent you killed yourself yet? drinking bleach is a suitable replacement for an answer

Then how do we "wake up"

I dont know. Trauma. Fear. More than the healthy dose of Drugs. Loss. Desire.
But its like the next step in the evolution of your mind. You have to figure it out. Alot of things have to come into play. All you can do is be receptive when the time comes. Its going to blow your mind. You will smile and cry all at once.

Because i dont have the balls.