ITT YouTube channels that turned to shit after they got fammous

ITT YouTube channels that turned to shit after they got fammous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AVGN had a pretty long run of good episodes to be fair.

Acnekun.
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Videogamedunkey

*youtube channels that I dislike because they got attention and their decency is limited through fame

pewdiepie

He was never good to begin with, he's a winey fucking pussy who's biased in his reviews. Plus he's in maker studios who support sterling knight WHO'S A FUCKING RACIST.... lol

MARKIPLIER

>look at the comments of their latest video
>some people say normal things like "i couldn't enjoy that festival it's not for me"
>get hounded by comments with "you'll love it trust me" and "if you went you'd have a great time guarantee"

I don't get why these festival goers can't comprehend that other people don't enjoy what they like

Cinemasins

Was never good to start with. No commentary channels ever have or ever will be good.

Jontron.

Fuck leafy

checked
i think jontron still makes good videos, tho

JonTron
Let's Play
Seananners
Rooster Teeth in general
TeamFourStar (Just gaming with fake DBZ voices now)
H3H3 for sure, gotta make friends wit that influence.
Anyone who's going to join Rooster Teeth (except Funhaus, although they are on the rocks)

Mighty Car Mods
Pretty much anyone who feels the need to collab to prove they have famous friends.

Leafy is pretty cringy even from the gate and all of the other off shoots the came after. It really does take little effort to go over someone else's content and criticize it and make fun of it. Also his fanbase suffers from mob mentality

RegularOrdinarySwedishMealTime

Funhaus is the only time i engage in Roosterteeth now. I used to love RT but god, they just... suck now.

I think Rooster Teeth really started going downhill when Michael joined (I can't stand any of the new guys) and when Red vs Blue became a fucking drama. Funhaus incorporates new people without losing their humor or connection, it's something I can really appreciate on an internet platform that can be so fluid that I drown in shit.

What's wrong with them I still listen to the podcast and watch their shitty on the spot.

Roosteeth died when they started to upload more than 2 Let's Plays a week. And then Ray left.

FilthyFrank/dizastamusic

It's been crap since George's cancer confession

Jontron is still good imo.

He just needs to cool it with the cutaway gags. Psychic Pebbles will never fail to make me laugh.

if anything he simply ran out of bad games to review. He did well and his time has passed

It's simple, whenever you want to appeal to a wider audience and get ambitious, you grow more diluted and fade away from what you used to be.

3 years ago RT was at its peak with its regular content, but then it just got way out of hand.
They became what they weren't supposed to be - an overly produced shitstorm rivaled only by Penny Arcade's sense of self-importance.

Achievement Hunter was great, because everyone had a part that they played very well. But clearly things started to get very controlled.
Ray started streaming, as soon as he did, he realized that he didn't enjoy what he did, and RT also took the channel off him and made it their own. Seriously.
There are other things too - more and more originals or early workers are leaving or have left, the older members of the guard have enlarging egos, and the entire company in the space of 4 years went from an apartment to a full production warehouse.

They became an ambitious company with corporate goals - that is always going to send quality to the shitheap, characters die and somebody else is ultimately watching over you, telling you what you need to make to get the money they - and by extension you - desire.

TL;DR I wrote shit pointing out they suck because they got too pigfat.

yes, they're so fucking self aware now and so much of a sellout with their fucking sponsorships and shit

suddenly it's like "our opinions MATTER now and so WE MUST CONVEY IT"

where as it's just some fucking random shit before, even the trolls and roastings were great because they weren't expecting that much from the audiences

now - HEY LOOK AT US JEWs WE WANT YOUR SUPPORT GIBE US DE SHEKELS WE GUNNA BECAME FAMUS kheekkkkkkkk

Jack septic eye

he was a FUCKING INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLE then, and a fucking self aware gay SJW shit today

the only part he was good and 'real' was his first Amnesia vids, and that Dreadhall VR shit where he really lost it and had no time to put up the usual acts

bait

joelfag detected

joels still pretty down to earth tho, hes one of the few thats stayed true to himself and the fans :^/

>now - HEY LOOK AT US JEWs WE WANT YOUR SUPPORT GIBE US DE SHEKELS WE GUNNA BECAME FAMUS kheekkkkkkkk

Can you please explain

more like he hasnt found something good to sin. he covered A LOT of movies and cant find any more good ones

Sargon of Arkad
Nicole Arbour
PrankInvasion
Joey Salads
Stefan Molyneux

you got me

Since he gave Mike all the airtime he wants its gone to shit. Mike is just James' house nigger

With RT and Achievemnt hunter they went from qulity to quantity and It did not pay off at all. The original 6 Achievement hunters uploading 2 Lets Plays a weak was their peak.

a prick then and even a bigger prick today, he's louder and is the bigger ass than mark today, and puts up an even bigger act of "oh im so kind and generous" bullshit

Ray William Johnson turned to ass. Robby was a last shine of hope if he stepped up his game, then he left and then aids came around

i know hes true to his fans but that doesnt mean the stuff he makes is good i rather watch old vids but his new stuff is decent too

>implying YouTube was ever good

tbh game grumps went downhill after it stopped being just the game grumps

Game Theory was great up until he started appearing more and more and more and he's really like that in real life

just a smug piece of cocky shit

Am I the only one who feels like everyone in Let's Play hates what they are doing? It kinda kills the vibe when watching the videos...

LinusTechTips

Basically just a paid shill now

It got dull after about episode 90. He started getting out of charachter more. And the HD camera just didn't feel right.

>PrankInvasion
>Implying this was good
>"WHAT UP GUYS, TODAY IM GONNA DO A TRICK ON GIRLS AND THEYRE GONNA KISS ME IF THEY GET IT WRONG"
>Implying this isn't more bullshit that was payed for

>Implying any prankers on YT are good
>Implying your opinion matters at all, despite us all being anonymous.

Just shit right off.

it went downhill after jon left

ehh. Some of the new stuff he posts is pretty good

yeah its less quality and more memes but i still love him

PrankvsPrank were pretty good a while ago before they started focusing on vlogs.

It died when Jon left. The jew isn't funny at all, and Arin lost whatever he had. GG is dead.

Well, if you do the same thing creatively for 5 years non-stop, its going to die.

Geoff hired people SPECIFICALLY to make Minecraft and Halo maps for fuck's sake.

>PrankInvasion
Are you fucking b8ing me right now...

I liked the show when you didn't really see him I think hes a faggot like I know he isn't gay but he still is a major faggot.

They aint focusing on shit now :^)

gr8 b8 m8

yeah like
jon and arin had great chemistry and just bounced so well off of each other that when arin had to learn how to do that with danny it slowed things down
also fuck suzy shes not even funny
barrys still good tho i like him
rip true gg no re

> cunt.jpg
kek

Whats wrong with sargon of akkad his this week in stupid is decent.

I actually still like TFS and TFS gaming

Those guys could commentate paint drying and I would enjoy it.

They also make bad games seem fun
t. Someone who has played nekopara

I can't stand that weazey toad

Oh look they still have their moments, it's just you can feel the slide from what they were to what they are becoming.

The DBZ voices over games was a good idea at first, but it began to get a bit old.

okay

nah it's shit

his rapping vids are shit, soundcloud shit is shit

the last best was the ramen rap

the last best pseudo-troll meme vid was the alien vid and mac vs pc

he's no longer doing any of his alter-ego shit and taglines like 'ey bos' etc, he's sick of it himself you can tell

the only thing that's keeping him alive is his new youtube buds

i keep finding his new music and roasting vids cringey compared to those he made a couple of years ago

frankjavcee is the better 'musician' then papafranku will ever be, he knows it

it's more and more apparent that he's a loser fag pretending to be a loser fag

since the filthy frank collaboration
2014 idubbbz was the best.

just as shit before

as usual it's fanbase that is cancer, almost every newbies out there will cite Linus Torvald in everything PC techs

>b-b-but even Linus himself

like what the fuck he's just the frontman there are better technical person in his production studio than he will ever be

Same. The latest ones I don't think are as good, but they're still pretty quality videos that I enjoy watching.

Austin?

Literally never heard of it.

exactly, he's fine just as the voice, it's was satirical

now with him exposed he's apparently just a cocky faggot

>implying AVGN is a YT channel.

Cinnemassacre sucks, the AVGN series has still been fun.

BirgirPall

Everybody found Banzaii's laugh funny... So now that's all there is. It's fucking annoying.

I just got a feeling it will someday happen. For the most part great content right now.

He's blown up pretty quickly these last few months.

I also think he's going to hang himself soon as well

no

havent watched Captainsparklez in forever, wonder how he is doing

yeah no this keemstar shit is shit hes already starting to suck ass

I personally like Danny, but mostly for his stories.

He doesn't have the same dynamic with Arin, though, so a lot of episodes have just downgraded into Arin screaming at the game while Danny shits himself laughing.

The Mr. Wilson bit was pretty good, though.

Oh fucking yes, how did I forget them?
Shit, they have a reasonable style and humour about them, but just hearing Banzaii laugh at bugs gets old real fast.

holy shit i just unsubbed from them like a week ago and forgot their existence

good call on that one

he's a legit fag right?

isn't the other fag in his videos his bf

butthurt Sargon fan

If they would kill off Suzy, I'd watch GG way more often.

I mean literally killing her off, like a GoT character. That's the only way to salvage some bit of enjoyment of her existence on the Internet.

AVGN not so good anymore
James and Mondays is and has always been trash
Only thing thats good on their channel is the solo videos James does

Very fucking little Ethan reaction videos and thats what made the chanel good.

Game Theory was always shit. Overreaching and over analzing everything
>THE HOOKShot WILL BREAK YOUR ARM
its a game faggot

You aren't missing anything. Carry on.

>butthurt
ok bud, so much salt in my question eh?

The first time he made a video around a sponsor was the worst.
He did it for game of empire, and his fans were mad because Micro-Transactions are literally killing gaming, like a small leech that has no size limit. After that he just started shitting out videos that make no sense, and literally making theories were he simply shows you facts you already know and then in the end! YAY IT WAS TRUE! Or NO, IT'S NOT TRUE BUT THE POINT IS FAMILY AND HAPPINESS YAY! Like, WTF?! He made a Harry Potter reference
where any Potter fan could have figured it out. MY MOM KNEW NEVVLE COULD HAVE BEEN THE CHOSEN ONE. Like, his theories and channel are complete bullshit. His Tomplclancy theory was literally mostly showing off he has friends from smosh and other channels.

RocketJump

I'd say jon tron went down a little but I still want to watch his stuff

You know who hasn't gone down at all?
Jerma, holy shit I love this guy's stuff.
So fucking funny and he just seems to get better at what he does as he goes on.

I like Star but he released a couple videos that were pretty miss, he unlists them if they suck I think?

Not entirely sure about IDubbbz, but Maxmoefoe definitely likes getting his ass pounded.

Hey, he can still watch some of the old raection videos.