youtu.be/rC5MKI9gD8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brian Eno

Define rich

100 million +

gon yay wets

Andy Warhol

Donald Trump

There is no connection between wealth and the quality of the music that goes in the way you allude, if you are skilled you make better music when you've got money, I hope I haven't to explain that

but thats wrong most artists get worse over time

Nick Drake

David Bowie?
Bob Dylan?
Swans?
Frank Zappa?
Radiohead?
Joanna Newsom?

>Vampire Weekend

>names a bunch of shitty artists
lol

>David Bowie?
>Frank Zappa?
So tell me, how good is the music they're making right now?

>shitty artists
lol

I wouldn't say that "a musician releases worse music the more time proceeds" is the same as "his music gets worse because he earns more money".

Now you have to tell me that being rich makes you lazy and being poor makes you more creative, go on.

Parquet Courts
Slowdive

Blackstar was pretty good
The sound of Zappas bones rattling over a recording microphone was also good

David Bowie started making bad music when he got even more popular and started making even more money with Let's Dance
Swans' peak was SFTB
Radiohead is getting worse atm

youtu.be/rC5MKI9gD8s

>Swans peak was SFTB

Still doesn't mean they're making worse albums, if fact this new generation is easily their best imo

is anyone else scared that when we all have better jobs with better pay once he makes america great there's not going to be anything but gay classical and new age vaporwave gay shit left getting made here? i am

Lana Del Rey

Joanna Newsom was born into wealth and she's great

David Bowie
The Rolling Stones

Paul McCartney from 1963-1980, 1997.

Literally beat me to it. Also see Giacinto Scelsi

UP LIKE DAHNALD TRRUMP
TWER LIE SHE FRUM RUH-SHUH

The Strokes and Misfits were both made up of rich kids. The Strokes were all students at an expensive boarding school, and one of their fathers is a famous fashion designer. One of the Misfits' parents are wealthy real estate folks who basically funded everything they did early on. Misfits took a lot of shit for this in the hardcore scene and constantly got their equipment stolen

Martin shkreli - Once Upon a Time in Shaolin