This girl i know lost a bunch of weight 2 years back, but now shes piled a lot of it back on, latest pic in replies

this girl i know lost a bunch of weight 2 years back, but now shes piled a lot of it back on, latest pic in replies

It's not ALL back, but it's definitely a shame

only a matter of time before it is, she wasnt even slim when she lost it, gone from huge to fat to big

I like her better this way.

would definitely fuck the lastest version of herself given choices

looks like she became a tumblrina, body positive and all that crap

pretty much! clearly hated herself enough to lose it the first time. probably still does

its just hilarious how much progress the stupid pigs thrown away

not a fan of making excuses for this pigs, but I think, often its a mental health problem.. lack of impulse control, and or no way to deal with difficult situations except for eating

makes her even more pathetic

>not wanting to fuck her how she looks now

Enjoy being a low test cuck

who said i didnt want to?

she's still never gonna touch your penis user

but this is also specifically my fetish

Well she more than likely had a ton of loose flappy skin from the weight loss so she said fuck it and hopes to go to an early grave

You people are disgusting.

How could anyone want to fuck this fat piece of mentally disabled trash?

Low test fags pls go

I'm a sadist. What I find more arousing then anything is taking an attractive, slim girl and ruining her body to make a fuck toy.

It's not low test to want to fuck in shape women. It's beta faggotry to be such a fucking loser that the only things that would even pay remote attention to you is land whales. You'd shit your pants before talking to a girl who isn't morbidly obese.

Well that's a different sort of fetish. The problem is this ham beast was never an attractive slim girl.

Quit being so low test, user

You got more pics of her where she's slim? I want to see exactly what she threw away and whether it was anything good.

It had to have been tons of loose skin. You can't lose that much weight without loose skin.

Yeah, but I don't have to see her naked, just to see if she was any cute or not. It's not that clear in OP's pic.

i'd hit it

like i said, she never really got "slim" persay

man shes still hot as fuck

He's right though, try to stave your anger harder.

>Protip: You've never set virtual foot in a high test thread.

hmm... not too much of a waste then

wouldpork/10

She's from Newcastle right?

Honestly OP, it seems like it'd be worth the effort to try and get her fit by dating her or just getting closer to her as a friend. Fat people have explosive work ethic, meaning a lot of effort in short periods, which is the biggest cause of failure when they workout. Their minds like laziness because it doesn't require any responsibility from them. Looks like she'd be hot as fuck if someone wanted to take the time but younger guys more often than not, aren't gonna sacrifice the time. Send her my way.

brighton

10/10
Would destroy

Her face maybe (with makeup)
Her naked body is probably disgusting as fuck though

>Waste your time for a stupid bitch

Yeah sure, what a good idea aha