What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/neighbors-in-shock-after-mom-fatally-shot-her-2-daughters/1400653/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any nudes of her?

Typical day in good ol Texas. She stood her ground

People are rediculous, but that's people for you.

She looks like a cat

typical leftist tyranny strikes again

>christy
>taylor
>madison
>texas

they're all better off dead

Any nudes of the girls?

Why do they always call it a "quiet home" or "quiet neighborhood"

This

Kek. Typical Sup Forums

The most inconspicuous ISIS sleeper cell yet

I'm gonna guess that the mother had some emotional problems. she's 42 and her oldest was 22, so I'm going to guess the mother already felt like she "missed out" on being a whore in her 20's and her "dirty 30's." then, she's having an argument with both of her children at once? I've fought with a parent but I've never had a fight where it was me and my sibling vs. one parent.

Searching now.

Oh Sup Forums, never change.

Because most neighborhoods are quiet. It's just one of those redundant things that news writers use to add drama to their stories.

no mention of the father. where was he? at work? or maybe they're divorced?

This is the most reasonable explanation as to why she went crazy. I know a girl who is almost 30, no boyfriend of anything, and I can tell she is still sex crazed. She's also my pot dealer

Here's more from the article:
>Jason and Christy Sheats recently reunited after separating, a neighbor told the TV station.

>Police records revealed that deputies had been called multiple times in the past to the family’s home, located west of Houston in an unincorporated area near Fulshear, Texas.

The father managed to get out. He tried to get the girls out but didn't manage it. I'll bet the mother was an abuser who was violent with her husband. Of course, that's not possible in the United States of Feminism so I doubt he could have gotten her guns taken away from her. Now, had HE been the abuser, she could have gone to court to have his guns taken from him.

There must be some out there somewhere.

Well, you know. All men are rapist pigs and whatnot. Maybe when our country becomes uncucked men can get their rights back.

He was at home. Apparently they were separated and they recently decided to get back together... The day she killed her daughters, was his birthday. Crazy bitch even went back inside to reload. Cops could hear him screaming "STOP, THEY'RE YOUR CHILDREN"

I don't see the big deal. Women are insane. This shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

FWIW, she probably tried to drown them in the bathtub as kids before resorting to this.

Here is the article
abc13.com/news/neighbors-in-shock-after-mom-fatally-shot-her-2-daughters/1400653/

every paragraph tells us the same.
no extra information given

Looks like Andrea from walking dead

Typical mental illness issues that have to go unchecked because of the hoops people have to go through to get someone committed.
Without reading the article, I would almost be willing to bet that there was a known past of mental illness episodes and it was likely the husband's gun she got a hold of.
Ah well, society wanted change and they are reaping they sow.

I'd bet a few bucks she was abusive and that this wasn't the first time shit got crazy in that house.

Article states the cops had been there several times in the past

The cops were out there multiple times for domestic violence calls. Most likely it was the mom who was being violent based on the fact that the dad just stood there like a cuck and let his daughters get shot in the street according to eyewitness accounts. The daughters got shot because they probably united to take a stand against her when the cuck abused "dad" let her move back in. Strange story but this is the current state of masculinity today for white men.

Looks like the leftards will have a hard time deciding whether to ban guns or to blame it on the father because womyn can't be abusers, and then claim the twisted, evil, and quite phallic gun bent her sweet innocent mind

>during a row

Omg this fucking nonsense slang is triggering me. Who the fuck calls an argument or fight a "row"?

Go fuck yourselves fucking foreigners

American born citizen of 34 years here. Washington state born and bred, still reside there.

I've never heard it put that way either, and I married a girl from texas and have spent time all over that state myself.

Might be a regional thing

>The witness Sabeeh Siddiqui.

I smell some sort of mud.

#WhiteLivesMatter

Bang, bang, bang.
Or
Bangity bang bang
Or
Mother bangs her two daughters and later gets banged by the police

Am I The only white man left that won't hesitate to beat a bitch upside the head just to get her back in line?

Maybe that's why I like the ones with little money and no family.

glad she's dead (the mother)

DA POLICE CANT KEEP US DOWN FOREVA!! WHITE PANTHAZZ STAND TAWL!! #WHITELIVESMATTA IM TIRED OF DEEZ POLECE BEIN DA RAISIN OUR PEOPLE CANT GET A HEAD IN LYFE MAYNE!!

yeaaah, die americans diee

by "quiet" they mean white. If you live in the US, this is an important distinction. No one cares about one more nigger getting dropped in the hood

This is Normal for Nigger familys right !
So one of the daughters Got BLACKED
MoM get's upset
Other Daughter said hey I'm going black
Mother is like the Fuck you are

Shoots both daughters

Amaze

This was Nigger related

Her aim was true.

her daughters

her facebook

fb . com /cbsheats

Why should anyone care about those stupid niggers?

Her eldest was kinda hot, or maybe it's the cleavage

cause they are hot, what are u a turd tickler or sumpin?

she has better facial features. the right one looks derp

they look inbred as fuck

never said they should. Personally, I don't think anyone should be obligated to care about anything, especially things that don't directly impact them. That said, i'm white and i care about niggers killing each other. I would like to see the black community return to the level of civility and quiet dignity it had pre-1960s.

natural selection doing gods work.

The article could be english, its a term we use often here

America has this funny thing where they think the solution to mental health issues is shame and the legal system. Obviously guns don't mix well with this but w/e. This is what happens when it boils over. Also there was probably some Jesus righteousness /living in sin / community shame in there because it takes rage on numerous levels to call GG on your own spawn.

dailyMail is a left-leaning UK publication. There aren't enough right-wing blunders in the UK to smear British conservatives with so they had to import one from good ol' Texas. I live in Houston, Texas and didn't hear shit about this happening. Here we have an understanding that sometimes tragedies happen as a result of our personal liberties. However, we value our right to personal protection enough to allow the occasional mishap, so stories like these really don't get much attention.

Mom was probably drinking heavily on #2, also most likely different fathers, fuck probably didn't sure either of them

That has nothing to do with "natural selection". Only 14 year old edgy faggots like you repeat this same natural selection mantra.

>taking it that seriously

Chill

It continued below the photograph with:

And I brought you into this world and I can take you out AND nobody is going to stop me....