Adam Lanza

adam sandler

Jackie Sup Forums

bob schineerideer

Brandy Clamburg

Pope John Paul the 2nd

Sandy amberg

Mandy Hamburg

What are you a newfag? That's obviously moot our Lord and savior!

Hiroyuki Pool, the "WD Snacks" guy who founded Reddit.

Also, check my dubz.

male amy schumer

Low qualit bait. Check the file name...

Sandy Hook

Meme

Barry soetoro

that's correct

Dirt Nasty

top kek

Holy shit you're new. Lurk moar, learn the culture, the post. Summer fags

Bandy Jewberg

yeah learn 'the post'

His name was Robert Paulson.

Than what are you, son?
Christmas break fag.
The lot of you are cancerous fucks

Adam Sandler

Sandy Jewberg one of those losers that ruined snl that get tv shows and keep playing roulette on each others show thanks to nbc. He's on the tonight show tonight and the other jews show tomorrow and then he'll show up on the maya and hambone show it just keeps going around like floating shit in a toilet that won't flush/

Adam Sandlerburg

Wrong!! mOOt deaded.

His latest movie was good

his name was robert paulson

sandberg?
sandler?
... some jewish bullshit
it doesnt matter

Benedict Cumberbatch

shy ronny

connor4real

They call him 'the pontiac bandit'

Andy-Samberg.jpg

adam sandbag

Sammy Dumberg

Who are you calling a summerfag, summerfag. I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every rekt, trap and ylyl thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky i'm behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in /fit/, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a summerfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on Sup Forums, you don't even know son.

>His name was Robert Paulson.

you know what's his name. You googled him, downloaded his pic and posted it here to ask who this.

How retarded are you? I think you won the retardation game.

That's why Sup Forums goes to shit. Why you guys would do something like that to someone of us? I understand doing it to a fedora man from pleddit or a hamplanet from tumblr but why a 4channer? Why a Sup Forumsrother? You should totally consider killing yourselves. You should be ashamed of your unfaithful actions. I hope karma gets you hard not for what you did but for being retarded. Instead of protecting a true 4channer that posts CP and blows up schools you go and do something so vile and idiotic. I hope you burn. I really hope it. Get out of my face scumbag. I don't want to see you again. The worst of the worst. Not even feminists don't betray one of their own. You should be ashamed. Shame. Shame. Shame. DOWN WITH THE DEVIL. DIEEEEEEEEEE. DIEEEEEEE idiot. You fucking traitor. We should respect eatch other and not do shit like this. You fucking devil. DOWN WITH THE DEVIL. Fuck of with cunts. YOU BETRAY US ALL. Kys

Detective Jacob "Jake" Peralta

That's Adam Silverman. He's the undisputed leader of the Negro Basketball Association.

Bumping for interest. It appears to be Mark Shucksterberg, founder of facebook.

This was ruined long ago but whatever

Handy samblerg

These ppl get it

Slomo shekelstein?

Fell for the bait. Fucking idiot newfag

When is wkuk going to get off their asses and release the movie for fucks sakes

It could possibly be Bud Selig, Former Jewish commander of Major League Baseball.

Mike Jones.

Scrolling I thought it was Daniel Riccardo.

he was joking mate, relax, don't curse on him please

Mark Zuckerburg?

Rasmus Ojanperä

Charles Boyle

sambly andberg

Cucky Mcuckerton

Annette Jennings