G'morning b

g'morning b
hope you slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I has a hungover coz i've drank bootle of wine yesterday watching a match. My gf is out of city so i'm free af for a few weeks. Knowing she won't cheat or sth coz she's shy, have no friends etc but still qt af. Tomorrow is a final exam. I have to be there.

Cat on legs

Endorphins

Going to have finals tomorrow too

Cause I still wanna see ISIS bomb a gay bar.

cat on legs ?

'cause I have a ton of weed to smoke.

I know that tomorrow you'll post again. I want to reply.

girl just dumped me for giving her a facial and told me she's going to the cops and pressing charges
>earlier during sex i asked her if i could cum in her mouth instead of her stomach
>"Ew, no," she responded.
>"Why not? It's not like you haven't swallowed it before," I said.
>"Yeah, but still..." She shrugged. "I don't want to. It'll be too messy. Just cum on my stomach."
>"C'mon, baby," I begged because she hardly ever let me do so. "Look, I'll aim it directly into your mouth, okay?"
>She sighed. "...Promise?"
>I eagerly nod.
>She sighed again. "Fine, but don't get used to this..."
>Pound into her until i feel the impending feeling. "Fuck, now," I told her. She shut her eyes and opened her mouth wide.
>Grunt as my explosive ejaculate plastered her entire face
>"You fucking asshole!" She put up her hands as cover, but I overshot, landing a nice glob on her forehead, thick streams streaking her hair. "Stop! Stop it!"
>She sprang out of bed. "You promised!"
>She ran into the bathroom, cursing at me and crying. "It's in my hair!" she screamed at me.
>Then she told me she's breaking up with me.
>She's already on social media telling people i sexually assaulted her.
Does actually have a case against me??
She did technically use the words: "Stop. Stop it." Albeit way too late.

my mother's brother commited suicide twenty years ago... I don't want her to go through this.. I'll wait till she's gone...

because i cant do this to my family. really the only reason i'm not doing it.
i have a few friends too but they could take it.

nice dubs.
terrible desire tho
cool. hello bro.

Too many friends and family that would be heartbroken. Also i have a pretty good job right now and things are looking up. Im just really lonely because tfw no gf.

cause i think it's the weak way to go. i'll push the limits till there's nothing to push or i'll be over

it's good you have people that care.
and congrats on the job.

>KILL YOURSELF
benis

i'm going to fuck the girl i've had a crush on for 4 years on tuesday

life is too shitty right now, I plan to go out on a highnote

It's 2am though?

benis ?

congrats user. fuck her good

good point. stick around.

Because I don't want to die a virgin.

dun goofd