Why do people like Katy Perry so much...

Why do people like Katy Perry so much? Her music's annoying and an earworm and she's only really attractive because of her tits, but apart from that, I don't see anything in her. I don't see why most people in the celeb threads worship her...

You answered your own question. Tits.

Bullshit name better popmusic faggggg

Does anybody else think it'd be hot as fuck to take turns on her with other anons? Just imagine drencher her in cum and by the time the line has gone down, you're all recharged for another round.

Anything else that makes people like her?

No. Just... no.

Fucking ass and face??

Even after all that, I'd still want to watch her over some fag/queer/tranny/crossdresser.

Even if they made me lick all the cum off her face I would still be the happiest I could ever be.

>good tits, bad songs ---> HUGE SUCCESS

>decent tits, good songs --> no success

TL;DR: music is not for ears

because, you're a fucking fag

No. Just her tits...

>Taylor Swift - no tits, bad songs - ridiculous success

They are nice tits...

Kek

Haha me too!
Oh man, I like this, do you have any more cum pics of her? It's always been a fantasy of mine to gangbang her.

Exactly. The first thing you notice about her are her tits... That's what makes her attractive to most people

Stop. Just stop...

This one is pretty good for being a gif. Thanks for posting them, user

Stop. This is a hate thread

somebody shop this with cum over her tits and especially over these little crosses

you reckon she likes to fuck guys asses with a strapon?

Russel brand has a micro-dick so maybe.

>tfw want to do that with another guy but cant find anyone to do it with.

>guy that cums last doesn't lick it off
Pathetic.

where you at?

Not stroking to stay synchronized.
Low energy
#AmericaFirst
#Sad

I'd do it with you, user!
I don't know, but I'd like to personally and first-handedly find out.

I'll help

Ohio.

Yes please! Lets party!

Make it a taytay pick and you can sign me up.

tough life for us australians

You could make a skype room for it

Su forever!

I used to have australian bros. They had great dicks!

Try searching at a gay bar.

Katy makes me so horny after a wet dream I had of her out of no where

Man...I need to fap to her now..anyone want to help me?

Bars aren't my kind of place. Atleast if I find someone online I can make sure we have the same interest first.

Would you suck even for a second?

What did you do in your dream?

I'd suck for way more than a second...

I wonder why...

If you're good I want.

>not wanting to take an easy route out
>being this gay
Goddamn you flaming retard.

And cute.

Guess you never know what's real anymore..

I would bang her because she resembles Zooey Deschanel a bit

Never sucked in my life. But badly want to.

So true.

2qt

>tfw never going to have a Katy Perry tribute cock sucking group with bros

All I wanna do is work some loads out for my friends

The feels!

I would volunteer to.

Dunno if I have patience to teach you. But if you're 2qt...

You that Su user from last night or did she just get way more popular on here in the last 12 hours?

It's a lot of fun, you really should. I've used CL 4 times now and I know people say that it's super sketchy, but it is very easy to tell what's a safe and good post and what is not. It takes some time though, like 10% of posts are by clear and sane people, then only 5% of those are anything you'd be interested in. The key thing is to have good communication. People who want it "done in 3 e-mails, no back and forth e-mails" are not the people you want to be doing it with.
The best cock I ever sucked was off of CL and we e-mailed for 2-3 days before I sucked him off, to make sure that everything was kosher.

OP here. This was suppose to be a hate thread. Not a Katy Perry worship thread...

I wanna eat cum off her tits so bad.

I don't know how you didn't see this coming. Kind of tired of her to be honest. There's only so long before something becomes mundane and boring.

all sorts of fun things! ended with my cumming in her ass :)

I think it's weird how she's known for her OMG HUGE TITS and she's like a D cup.

Hollywood has weird standards. Remember when they tried to make us think Jennifer Love Hewitt had huge tits? Lmao.

didnt go according to plan huh?

Unfortunately I'm not qt enough. I wish though.

I am that same Su user from last night. Spreading the word of the queen on this fine morning.

I have looked into CL. Only been blown from there once. Like you said, most are sketchy and others want 2 or 3 emails. It's hard in my area atleast to find ones that seem like sane people. I'll still keep a look out for some cool people on there and hopefully a dick will be in my mouth soon enough!

No it fucking didn't

True. So true

More Katy cum please

>Unfortunately I'm not qt enough
Are you sure? I guess you want to swallow btw

No. Please. No more...

You and me both, user. It would be so hot to blow both our loads on her then share cleaning it up. It'd be even better eating it out of her asshole though.

Excellent, excellent. I just woke up myself. I decided last night I was going to jerk to Su for a little bit longer and when I finally looked at the clock it was like 5 am. Keep spreading the good word.

Man, I would love that. I could do that all night. I'd do everything possible with her body.

How to be a successful pop artist:
>have decent looks and decent "features"
>make some catchy hook
>have someone write some lyrics for you (content not important)
>throw in some guest rapper
>sleep with a lot of producers
>and most importantly, make a softcore music video half naked

her tits look like bladder of goat, mmmm so nice, i wonder how much milk she make from her tit,

eating out this, yessir.

>Adele

Katy makes me so hot! Help me cum Katy!

sounds like you guys would be eating eachothers cum, kinda hot

Oh totally want to do that. Why waste a treat.

Damn! That's alot of edging. But Su requires lots of edging so it was worth staying up until 5am. Will do. I plan on posting nothing but her and Aqua Teen today.