WEED GROWING THREAD

WEED GROWING THREAD

I'm currently growing 4 plants outsinde my house, I've got a huge garden. 3 of those are doing well, but one plant is making a few problems. The plant germinated a week after the others. Atm I don't really know what to do about it, have you got any suggestions? I water every second to every day and fertilize once a week with tomato fertilizer. I'm growing first time btw, no experience whatsoever so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/126346
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that the sapling that is not doing well? Post pics of all your plants for results

Bumperino. I want to grow a plant or two and i know nothing about it, curious to see how other people are getting on

in comparison this is one of the 3 others... i'm mainly talking about the leafs, because they are pretty damaged and small on the weakest plant as you see in the first pic

Inb4 they're all male :)

They're fine, just Aphids/insects eating your leaves. The soil looks a little loose also, try patting it down with your hand.

Go to 420chan you'll get more help

i always wondered, why there is no drug page on here. Thanks user

Drugs are illegal, that's why there's no /dru/ board

drugs are illegal in some countries m8. in others they arent

sick one is the female

cool.

Drugs are illegal. That's why there's no wikipedia article on any of them.

For any britbongs
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/126346

Sup Forums goes/did go with American laws making it difficult.

R34.2: If it exists there's a wiki on it

as if you wouldn't have enough election problems atm Sup Forumsrits. Go and smoke a head while you can m8

are those male?

I hate that the In losers want another vote kek. ''hur we lost so we vote until in wins''

The EU hasn't got any sway on drug policies (See Portugal), so why not?! Either way I grow and smoke my own but it'd be nice to not have to be paranoid about it.... It's not as though I'm getting any less paranoid from smoking hahaha

ikr. but over time it gets better i guess.

That thing is fucking miniature. I have wild weed growing in my backyard here in cali. 5 ft tall and already flowering..

Do you use the produce?

Hey OP, plantjes zien er gezond uit hoor, je hoeft er niet veel aan te doen. Vaak na een paar weken gaat het erg snel, begin stadium duurt gewoon best lang.

Iemand had het over aarde aanstampen = slecht advies, wietplanten hebben luchtige aarde nodig. Geef ook niet te veel water, dan kunnen ze stikken en zelfs dood gaan. Het is echt kut weer geweest dus ze zullen niet snel droog staan.

Wat voor plantjes zijn het trouwens?

Yeah, they're all maphed though i think. I had a plant maph last year, so it must've just dropped a bunch of hermaphadit seeds.

i am jealous.