you're jealousy..

we're not slavic anyway

Poland has some merits but "Ukraine" is just an absolute shithole

But we are slavic indeed.
Slav language -> slav ethnicity

>Tfw no polish or Ukrainian gf

> Ukraine
No such thing

All of them are literally 5-6/10 in every Slav country (except Bulgary ofc)

Last 2 are at least 7 or 8. But that's all the more reason why I would want a slav gf. An educated one. What would you rate #2? I find her very cute.
Also what would you rate pic related

Yeah I agree, last 2 are decent. The second one is below 5, like 3-4/10.
Girl on your pic is cute, but I don't really like this type of girls, objectively she's 8 out of 10 qtp.
>tfw felt in love with a grill and she's not qt at all but she's more clever than any girl you met before
what do I disapointed

>3-4/10
Damn that's harsh.
Are girls who look similar to the one I posted before very common in EE? Because she is the closest thing to my type if I had one, at least for whites.

And honestly go for the smart girl. It would be great to connect to someone beyond the superficial level. It's not like any girl is going to satyr cutie forever. At least ask her out on a date. You may find her personality is not that great anyway or you will end up liking it more. Once you end up liking her more as a person you will feel more attracted to her physically as well

>Are girls who look similar to the one I posted before very common in EE?
Yeah, pretty common, but green eyes are quite rare ofc. Also I it could be really tough to find 10/10 "omg she is THE ONE" girl and then find out that she's a sneaky tricky golddigger. It's not a rare thing desu, so be careful.
Thanks man, I gonna get closer to her.

Alright bruh thanks. My standards aren't to high and I wouldn't go out of my way to specifically marry a slav girl anyway. Just a sort of fetish I have right now on guess. Would college educated girls be less likely to be gold diggers

And np. Good luck with the girl whether you chose date her or move on

>Would college educated girls be less likely to be gold diggers
I don't think so, smart devil is even worse than just a devil. But ofc if a grill has high education degree there's a high chance that she would earn enough money to forget about wealth when looking for a man.

>yellow and blue
Sweden is not slavic

That's not the flag of Sweden. This is the flag of Sweden.

This was the flag of my region, in the 19th century
God damn Ukrainians

Yep, another economical expert.

Hes right btw

>ukraine

no such nation

>completely inconsequential
>best

>ukraine

Poland is East Germanic

>Poland and Ukraine
What are you Jeollan or something?

>laguage = ethnicity
lol

the only good slavs are wends

That's not Poland and Czechia

wtf I hate Poland now

what's wends?

one of the old slavic tribes

>Mieszko I, the first historical ruler of Poland, also appeared as "Dagome, King of the Wends" (Old Norse: Vindakonungr)

We wuz vindakonungr n shit

Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Croats and Slovenes

>Croats
Kajkavians are Slovenes. You left out Sorbs though

Poles are Veneds/Wends though.

And they build Kiev Rus anyway. So all the blonde/blue ukrainian women and men are actually wronged Poles.

>Polish historican

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how the fuck did he leave them out, he even included territory in Germany that was last Slavic-speaking in the 10th century.

thanks for the informations i envy you guys because you have one big family(slavic family) and cultural similarities but even though korean language
is isolate

There are no similarities between Wends and slaveshits
We are very similar to Germanics though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendland

>one big family

it's the kind of family where the brothers end up killing each other over inheritance disputes, though

in what sense? Poles are much closer e.g. to Ukrainians (especially Western ones) than they are to e.g. Brits or Norwegians in many respects

I should probably shitpost a bit about ukraine not being a nation or something, but to be honest i feel kinda bad for them. Life in ukraine is hell like enough even w/o me saying shit about them

i like how polacken plumbers are talking about slav and german genes carefully touching his israeli id card.

>Poles are much closer e.g. to Ukrainians (especially Western ones) than they are to e.g. Brits or Norwegians in many respects

we are basically indistinguishable except poles don't feel the unstoppable urge to kill and torture people in most painful possible way

>Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Croats and Slovenes
>how the fuck did he leave them out
Hmmm yes

>Poles are much closer e.g. to Ukrainians (especially Western ones) than they are to e.g. Brits or Norwegians in many respects
Not at all, we share culture and customs (for example the carp in bathtub)

I'm 100% East Germanic Wend

t. the Austrian snow covered my eyes so I couldn't see the pic

how do i spot a gold digger though?

Wends, Veneds, Veneti etc are alternative names of West Slavs

>Mieszko I, the first historical ruler of Poland
lol ok

>let me tell you about your people and country
gtfo from this thread nigger

It's a disfunctional family though.

Your butthurt can become stronger!

youtu.be/KliwGWYb1A8

North-eastern Italy confirmed for slav

Its literally part of the definition you idiot. Ethnicity isn't just genetic makeup

Let's be honest, Czech republic is the best slavic nation by far

Lwow is rightful Polish clay.

I just leave this here - IRL GTA

youtu.be/iHfZ59lFWJ8

wtf is happening in this video

Finnic Varangians and Rurikids built Kievan Rus

Just a yet another day in live of ordinary Ukrainian guy.

They are Ukrainian migrants - in other vid about this place everyone talk on Ukrainian language.

he honestly look turkic or chechen

typical Ukrainian appearance

So ukies must be tatar rapebabies

>So ukies must be tatar rapebabies
Tartars have different appearance.

Tartars also. Looks like Brits

modern Tartar

and Polish tartar. Looks so different from Ukrainians. Meanwhile Ukrainians similar more to Balkan people.

All the ukrainians I've ever met were way darker than that

yes

olgino special team of false-turkic posting incoming
praise tengri

The village of Wenduine on the Belgian coast was a Gaulish settlement (archeological remains have been found all over) named Ventidunum, it was a trading post of the Veneti.

>Dagome
uguu~

Post your photo or GTFO

This
Economy is the least of your problems

West Slavs and Western South Slavs
good post
HOWEVER
>not mentioning Sorbs and Polabians
shame on you