Trap thread?

Trap thread?
> the smaller the better

lol

Name?

I like how amazed it is seeing it's cock get hard, but good thing it can't cum, transgender mtf shouldn't be allowed to cum

>the smaller the better
fuck you

Lemme find the name for you

Not saying a big cock is bad, everyone has preferences, I enjoy small cocks that can't cum or just no balls all together

name ?

Hope one day it cuts those balls off and stops cumming

pretty sure its Rebeka Refuse

Good candidates for an oriechtomy

>Rebeka Refuse
nah not her :(

>youfookinw0tm8i'llhookyergabbber.jpg

A perfect shemale cock, small/ no balls, small and practically worthless, how all shemales should be

That should be cut off or that thing should get an oriechtomy already

I wish could do this again i fucked a shemale and before me and wife got married. Wife saw i was really enjoying it. Been married 17 years now

>can't cum or just no balls all together

Do you know how that makes you feel?

for the love of gawd sawce

I even feel a shemale being hard shouldn't happen, but it's acceptable, no shemale should be huge or be able to ejaculate

> professional ball cutter

big ol dick dick me rikey

I don't know how it feels, I'm just an average dude

oohhh Wendy! Fuck she is sooo hot!!!!

who dat

I would lick her asshole

Just cut of its balls and it'll be perfect

Is terrible, m8.
Trust me, I can barely cum and it leaves you with a feeling of frustration, hornynes and impotence.
Imagine edging forever.

that arse is better than most chicks!

same I like the darker complexion and shine to it

I think they should be allowed to cum, but only handsfree by getting their prostate rammed by a big dick

That's something I do not get with some chasers. If I were to have sex with a trap/shemale/whatever, I would want them to enjoy themselves, because I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself either.

That's how shemales should be, they are trying to be like woman, so they shouldn't be able to have semen, a big penis or any balls, just a useless clit to wiggle around

>this pic would be better if it got surgery to remove it's testicles

yup. Thats the funny thing people think homosexual = two hairy freddy mercury types fucking but I've been with guys who are/were more feminine than their sisters. When a man puts his mind to it he can accomplish anything

OK that I could accept as valid, potentially

Who's this? They're cute.

name on this bitch ?

Had a few chance to wax some 18 and 19 year old cock and balls.. Yes I got some fun out of it

Wife dont know though

and we kiss better, too

bearing mind though trap =/= shemale

Other pleasures are available, the prostate, nipples, and the penis would still enjoy it's fair share of stimulation I'm sure, just keep it small limp (if possible) and no cum

It's OC.

heheh fair enough pal I used to moisturise a fwbs butt and that was fun as fuck

>kiss
gay. True but gay

I'm mainly talking about achieving orgasm. It's a reason why a lot of transsexuals off themselves. Post ops/post hrt generally can't achieve orgasm with their partner like a real heterosexual couple can

Shemales I'd prefer to have just a small limp penis w/o cum, but traps I suppose are in a different area, but if it's feminine they should at least have a small cock and should be unable to get hard or have a difficult time doing so

who is this?

I mostly just want a guy in cute clothes. Girls with just a photoshop dick isn't attractive.

She has a really nice ass

>but if it's feminine they should at least have a small cock and should be unable to get hard or have a difficult time doing so

different strokes for different folks but I love the idea of taking a feminine trap home, thinking about how much I'm going to dom the bitch only for him to whip out an 8 incher and make me his bitch

If that's the case then no one should transition until something fruitful can be achieved in that area of surgeries, I wouldn't want someome to be unable to enjoy themselves.

Sauce these two hotties

try UK tgirls laura she posts here sometimes. pretty chill

Aubrey never fails to get me hard! she is the definition of transsexual perfection

Would you complain if it didn't have testicles? There for it couldn't cum? Like Natassia Dreams?

Really? Are you retarded?

thank you! may your orgasms be god-tier and your loads uncontainable