This land is mine. God gave this land to me

This land is mine. God gave this land to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=TdT_0teZW_c
youtube.com/watch?v=1TqrZShndSs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yds_QCQ3BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one day you'll pay for everything, you filthy kikes.

explain to me the whole settlement thing
what happened?

this, gas em all baby!

sage for kikery

This brave and ancient land to me,
And when the morning sun

Obama refused to veto the UN vote against us.

What do you think of this matter? Do you agree/disagree?
Is there anything I'm missing?

I'm glad Obama is going and of course I oppose it.

Noice! Just wait a little bit and hopefully Trump will reverse this.

What a fucking baby crying about his party losing the election. Don't worry, once Trump is in hopefully things will work out.
>God gave me this land
That's a high opinion of the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Palestine land. Shekelstien and Co want it for new Jewish breeding grounds. Problem is Palestinian people still living in said land with no where left to go. UN said it's not right to annex land. This triggers the settlers and they speed up annexing land as a big middle finger to the international community.

Only difference this time is that the international community actually voted against Israel by a landslide.

What are the best places to visit in Israel? I mean non-religious places.

You do realize the point of the song and video runs contrary to yours though right lol

Depends on what you are looking for.

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=TdT_0teZW_c

Plz nerf Maglan kthx

>When your god is the eternal anglo

>my face

No he didn't. God doesn't give land to a person but to a nation. Seriously stop role playing you sick fucking faggot

this

filthy cowardly kikeroaches, where will you flee once you lose anglo support and the nukes they let you keep for now?

the world hates you, they always hated you and this will not change, ever

It's a meme you dip

i never knew Israelis jews worshiped the UK as their god

see

Is isralie still OP?
I just want to play my comfy Czech deck with muh comfy paratroopers

>be argie
>get EARTHQUAKE'D

my dude

Also what's your steam lad need someone to play 3v3 with

no earthquake here my man, Jesus loves us

religious places

This brave and ancient land to me

Why, thank you Herschel, but I only acted by Grace of God, not as god.

>people not getting the reference
You people fail as Sup Forumsernauts

It's incredible that the kikes made the impossible: gave us arguments to hate them instead of sandniggers
We need another shoah

Apparently us and Senegal have been bad goys by sponsoring that resolution. Do Israelis actually care about what the UN says?

and this triagonal sign

Yes, everyone is pissed off about it, but people feel like once Trump takes office he will do something about it.

They gave you arguments? Hitler and the german Capitalists gave you arguments so they could obtain more power/profits. And you believe them because you are a fucking retard.

yea he's turned into a bit of a cuck lately. I though he would have at least waited till after taking office.

>gave

you fake jew kikes are about to get deloused from occupied zion, i have my birth rite back :)

I wonder what kinda history regarding Israel's inception they teach there, do they mention the Rothschilds much? After all the land was promised to them by GB.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TqrZShndSs

the jig is up

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yds_QCQ3BQ

Nope, God promised the land ONCE the messiah came. Zionist is not the messiah. So stop hogging on the good Jew's name over your evil and sneaky illegal settlements, you kike

this made me think

reveals her hills and plain
then I see a land where children can run free

Israelies are playing a very dangerous game and this isn't just the hawkish right allying themselves with a man overwhelmingly supported by American white nationalists or flirting with the spectre of war in Iran and the domino effect that could lead to the destabilization of an area that runs from nuclear armed Pakistan in the East to casus belli land borders with Europe Morocco in the West, nevermind Turkey looks weaker as it becomes more autucratic. It isn't even about the current convergence of interests with Saudi Wahabism and the dynamics that surround Islamic redentism in the temple mount.

It's about killing for good any chance at a two state solution and the West coming to the realization they have supported a for practical purposes process of ethnic cleansing in the levant, as well as Israel effectively becoming an apartheid state which must necesarily end in the incorporation of a large enough Palestine collective to shift demographics away from a Jewish state.

The UN vote is meaningless, Israel has ignored and sidestepped UN resolutions since its very inception. It's nowhere near as bad as Arabs taking over UNESCO and trying through intellectual dishonesty to erase Jewish ties to their most sacred place. It's about Israel taking positions which are indefensible in any sane and objective histotrical context and becoming an openly indecent state, nevermind the rationale behind it a position which is not compatible with its nominal role of a state for the Jewish people.

The world is weary of this conflict, in its way the American hubris and stupidity involved in Trump's policies are a sign of that.

There's no doubt in my mind there's Israelies willing that it comes to the ending shown here if it must and once the Saudis get their hands on Pakistani nukes it really may come to that.

It appears it isn't just people on ths site advocating for memes to become real.

: Luke 21:24 - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

occupied jerusalem

Trump has stuck quite closely to his campaign promises. I'd wait to see what he actually does on Israel.

Surely it'd be more of the status quo, but according to all sources on his personal views he actually prefers/ed a Oslo Accord peace deal.

first time for everything nigger

This land is mine,
God gave this land to the Queen.

neg

The whole world must belong to the Anglo

I hope Israel gets bombed and all the sand niggers including jews get gassed.

DELET

Sup Forums refugee I see?

I'm so glad you usually only stay on Sup Forums, you're such a fucking faggot.

Do you blame me?

John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

;)