Wife wants to have a threesome with her best girlfriend (married)...

Wife wants to have a threesome with her best girlfriend (married). I've wanted to fuck her friend since the day I met her. Wife says friend is open to it. Danger in proceeding?

Pic related

Go for it! Maybe you will be lucky and her friend is hung and he will also fuck you.

Your wife is a closet dyke. Either way, I see a divorce in your future.

is her girlfriend's husband aware of the situation? if yes, it probably means he's expecting to fuck your wife in a threesome as well. if no, he'll inevitably find out and probably murder you.

Do you even know how to read, kiddo?

She will demand a threesome with another guy afterwards. Womens are smart. Don't go for it.

Pretty much this.

Wife and I are open. I know she likes girls, too. We've discussed threesome/foursome in the past but never had any prospective couples. Don't want to jeopardize their friendship though.

Just ask her if she'd be comfortable with only doing it that way.
Say being with another guy would make you uncomfortable.
However, you should say "Invite your friend; it'll be so much better if you have the both of us concentrating on making you feel great."
That way, she thinks it's all about her, and not you. Should save you against a two guy threesome.

Also, make sure you record it/take pictures and post it here.

Obviously I'd record and share.

Have your wife and her friend get drunk and start fooling around together. Have wife send you pics. Share pics with /b

If the threesome happens.
Make sure you fuck your wife as much as her friend.
And if you can, cum with a blow job that both of them will give you.
If you don't, Shit can get ugly.

Wife has said many times how it turns her on to think of me fucking another woman. Think that's just a ploy to get me to allow her to fuck another guy? Which I don't think I'd be into.

Thanks for the advice though.

Then talk about it.
Hell, maybe even get a strap-on so you can both fuck another woman together more regularly.
Make sure you ask her what turns her on about it though. And make sure she knows your feeling about another guy. That's the most important part.

Enjoy becoming a cuck

She is prepping you for a guilt trip to get her threesome w the other guy she's been wanting to fuck. Most women/girls are manipulators

post a pic of both please

Nah, we've discussed her desires. She only claims to want to do things with other girls. She's never even mentioned fantasies about mmf.

You need to set your boundaries and explicitly state that you will only agree to this if what she REALLY wants is to be with another woman. Tell her you will never be comfortable with another man touching her and that this is the only kind of 3 way you're game for.

If all goes well and she agrees, make sure you reciprocate the respect and focus mainly on your wife during the 3 way.

Yeah, I've voiced my concern in the past. Just a little afraid to go through with it and then have her change her mind and say she wants another guy now too...

Well you need to emphasize that this is not a ticket for her to suddenly guilt you into fucking another guy in the future, but also emphasize that you still have her needs in mind and that if being with another woman is really what she wants then you are totally game. And ALSO emphasize that it's for her only and that you aren't doing it just so YOU can fuck somebody else.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Gunna see how the wife wants to proceed.

Yes, danger. Either she is a closet lesbian that is going to come out, or its almost guaranteed that she's gonna pull this card out on you to have a threesome with another dude. Probably a friend of yours or some other hunk she has in mind that she finds more attractive than you.

-ooorrr- it's staged that her friend wants and affair and she's testing your loyalty. Girls are sneaky as fuck. If shes been over attaches lately. Cautious, questioning you more than usual, over like hellfire.

Avoid like hellfire*

OP. Not all woman has a alterior motive. Maybe she genuinely wants a mff 3some.

My advice would be this tho. Do ot with a stranger. This will get ugly. You both will see this girl again. And even if both of u think its cool, jealousy feelings will pop up.

Next time u get home and the both of them are sitting sipping wine, u will think if they fucked b4 u got there.

The next time her friend greets u, amd hugs u for a sec to long, she will give u a look.

>talking from experience.

Get a stranger. Fuck both of them. But give more attention to wife. And make love to yiur wife. And fuck the other girl. No kissing. No cuddling. Make sure your wife understands you love her and the other girl is purely for fun.

Also, dont cum in the other girl. Always finish with your wife. And keep eye contact with your wofe. Never the third wheel

Not a lesbian. Bicurious, but definitely not lesbian. Threesome with her friend was her idea from the start. I've only ever said I'd be game to enhance my wife's pleasure. "Seeing her in pleasure is what gives me pleasure" and all that shit. Never discussed me actually fucking her friend. Premise was both of us focusing on my wife.

Though I guess she could be baiting... Just out of character for her.

So where's the pics of the other girl and the wife?

Not happening

Then fuck off with your gay advice thread. Go to reddit you faggot, they have a board for cucks like you.

Thanks for the advice user