ITT: Things that we want to own

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng
youtube.com/watch?v=LpaLgF1uLB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to own a farm

Get the Chinese usb stick of it it looks nice and can be usefull

Maximum adolf

My dog died 3 years ago. I really miss her.

i bought a small farm this year with green houses and an irrigation pond and a stilt house to live in. It's amazing. Tons of work, but I feel so satisfied.

looks fucking cold man.

why own a filthy nigger when you could own a hot white woman?

I miss my bun

I would also like to own a meme farm someday.

dubs

These babies will only set me back $4,500,000

Her

What, why? They look like someone beat the shit out of some deagles with a rock for a few hours...

Nice thumbnail cunt.

Also, this

Same. Why do the fun rifles have to cost so much?

Because someone beat the shit out of a space rock to make them. I'm a huge dork for space shit

this so much, any idea where this is located?

I've long dreamed about owning a REALLY old log cabin in the middle of nowhere in the finnish lappland,

I mean so far out that I would have to trek atleast one day to get there, preferably in some region where no other hikers would easilly find it

One of these

And also this

nice

If you like OP pic, you might like to own this:

youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng

Don't mind the nude girl.
I post this pic for the fridge.

are kids propably aged between 16 and 24

are more likely older than 25, propably closer to 30 or above that

Trips would be nice.

I just want to get on a bike and leave everything behind.

Just travle, sleep under the stars, meet new people, see new things.

Would be fucking perfect really.

This is my dream car. I want it in white though.

you would want to own a fridge?

well fortunately those are not too hard to obtain, you can actually get one for free if you find one who has one too many or gets a newer one

>This is my dream car.
Have you been in one? Quality of plastics you'd expect in a mass-market car like a Ford; really, really cheap and nasty materials.

Calm down there, Monsanto.

Then I could charge everything licensing rights to use the light it gives off.

I'm happy with one of these

Also, '69 Pontiac GTO or '70 Dodge Charger

Can't see the fridge for an ass the size of a small moon.

She needs to keep out of that fridge

Of course he hasn't. Chances are he's a faggy redditor who thinks its cool because its like all like radical electricity and random and tesla and stuff haha mmmmm bacon holds up spork!

Then there's this fag, who is obviously being more of a fag than any amount of fagness he's trying to call out.

AAAHAHAHAHAAH

underrated poster

1957 ford fairlane.

yeah its not a billion dollar car, it is meant to be affordable by a normal working man,

but have you ever driven a tesla? I mean holy fuck its faster than a fucking missile, link related:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpaLgF1uLB8

butthurt much?

Hey how bout you chill. I don't think I was trying to fucking revolutionize the comedy world. Chill.

yeah sorry, I forgot it has to be a banana or spiderman for it to be funny

my dream

Wife's pussy

I'd like to own a home someday, but for now I'd be grateful for a job that pays at least $15 an hour.

inb4 weeb

Their offices are amazing. I can't even imagine the CEO's.

I guess he hit a nerve there, now calm down dear child

A 3 person chess set

>replying to every post in the thread

It's like you think we care about your opinion.

Its only fast on the initial acceleration since the electric motor can make torque almost instantly. After the initial launch it loses its punch quite quickly.

Pic related, the p85 power curves

how does that even work?

that same set costs 49,90 in amazon...

if owning that makes your life complete then I envy you so fucking much

>first move
>get other players tower

Yea nice game

This

My guess is you play around the center circle. Still works like regular chess, you just can't pass over the center piece

Someday a late 80s Porsche 930 will sit in my garage.

Someday.

It won't

This. It looks stupid as shit to play

>It's like you think we care about your opinion.

>BWAAAAHHH MOMMY HE CALLED ME A KID ! IM NOT A KID ANYMORE, TELL HIM MOMMY!

>taking this shit seriously

made me reply tho

>Black always loses first

The thread is things you want to own, not things that would complete your life.

This table set. Seriously. It's gorgeous. I love octagonal tables.

Obviously it doesn't take anything to make you reply, time has shown that you do so regardless in a very faggy way. Get over yourself.

Is there enough legroom for everyone? Not to mention the chances that 1 out of 8 people is going to be gay or obese so people wont want to sit next to them.

That's SO offensive you FUCKIGN cis scum, thinking you can own us attack helicopterkin!!!! OMG!!!

yeah well considering the fact that its illegal to drive more than 120 km/h on almost any road, except the german autobahn, owning a gasoline fueled car with 9001 horsepower would be somewhat redundant

if you want to race on a track then there might be better options, other than that getting a ridiculously fast car like a lotus is just showing off... Im a finnfag so its in my nature that if I had shitloads of money I wouldnt show it off too much, so I personally wouldnt want a car that goes a billion miles per hour and has room for one passenger and a handbag...

but thats just me

I will be kind and give you my trips user friend.

And shortly afterwards it'll be sitting backwards in a hedge

I wonder how much the electricity bill comes up to when hoes pulls this shit. You know damn well that door was open for 45 mins just to get that angle. Rip that fridge

I heard that costs about 76 grand a year. 130 if you live in new york.

lol do you actually want a Sup Forumstard to own an attack helicopter in your neighborhood?

A large supply of young girls from the ages of 9-16 years old. Not sure if I'll do anything below 11 years old sexually but I mean running around and playing with them would be fun plus they'd have fun with each other until they get a bit older.

this is whats happening.... right?

but who cares, Im bored out of my mind and a thought that I can make some frustrated teenager even more butthurt intrigues me, so do go on little fag

Appliance tech fag here, probably less than 20 cents over half an hour. Temps would be back to normal in about an hour or two. No damage to fridge.

Why?

they're installing 5 of the 9,000$ toilets in the house ive been working at

Well your shitposting certainly fooled us!

Theoretical scenario: you earn 1000-2000eur every week but it's black money. What would you buy? Need laundering/good ideas. A good idea gets rewarded with $25 worth of bitcoins

A bigger moto track like pic related. I wouldn't mind waking up at 5 AM to water it and get it ready for a full day with friends on it. Of course I'd need more land than I have now, but it'd be worth it. Maybe I can host local races? Moto parties?