Should I suck a big, fat, stinky cock behind my girlfriend's back...

Should I suck a big, fat, stinky cock behind my girlfriend's back? I feel like it doesn't count as cheating if it's homosex. I've been really curious about doing it for a long time (fap to it a lot), and my gf has no clue. And no, I would never tell her under any circumstances.

Do it

That's cheating, you fucking faggot

Do it. I've always wanted to myself. Sucking dick behind your girlfriends back makes it hotter.

me and wife of 18 years have gone over this 100 times, and she definitely considers it "cheating" ...pisses me off because I'm like...who is getting hurt here? You're just forbidding me from doing something that hurts no one. If it were another woman I would totally get it.

Cock is yummy. Do it.

I've done it once. Just find someone on craigslist and do it.

OP is a faggot

does your gf have nice tits

Yeah. Small (B cup), but nice and perky.

thats wonderful

would she let you push two fingers into her asshole?

Two is probably pushing it. She'd definitely let me try if I wanted to, but it's a super tight squeeze even with one finger. I'm definitely gonna try to ass fuck one day though, so I guess I should start progressing to more fingers.

she sounds like a great person

my greatest wish was to push two fingers into my exgfs asshole but she would not allow any kind of asshole stuff

i couldn't even lick it

once i gently rubbed it and she went fucking berzerk like it was a rape attempt

Damn, that sucks, man. I love licking my girlfriend's ass and having her sit on my face. It's so lewd.

Boooo.
+1 for the licking asshole. I cheated on my gf with a freaky little chick. I was eating her out one night and just kinda went for the ass. She didn't stop me, sooooo that went on for like 20 minutes, I buried my tounge and face...fucking awesome.

Later I asked her what she thought and she really liked it...

yeah, i think my ex would have loved it if she hadn't been so embarrassed

i think she was scared that her shit would be on my fingers or something

Yeah dude all girls love butt stuff most are just too prude to admit it to themselves

what will you do if you like it? thats the question you're really asking

get on craigslist now and suck that big fat juicy cock, you are going to love it

Just tell your girlfriend you,like the thought ask her to buy a strap-on. No cheating and you,can have it and pegging whenever you want win win

You can suck my cock OP. Not like she is going to find out. Been looking for a cock sucker for awhile to blow me on the reg

Sure. Are you in Massachusetts?

You'll get more replies if you CD. Lots of dudes looking to suck cock on cl. When I put up a cross dresser add I was flooded with emails.

there's a meme that already explains why this is cheating op

I'm looking for a cock to suck in ca

Of course a dude that wants to suck a dick would be from Massachusetts. Fucking shit, faggot state.

Nope, in VA
sorry dudes.

but if anyone else is in my area....

I thought this too, OP....

turns out I was just being degenerate as fuck and I didn't want to be in a relation ship with the girl I was with
faggotry is a terrible sin to engage in and degrades your humanity

>Should I suck a big, fat, stinky cock behind my girlfriend's back? I feel like it doesn't count as cheating if it's homosex.

>First world problems
This is why the Muslims are winning.

But feeling that cock in your mouth. Feeling it swell and get rock hard right before he squirts his cum in your mouth... What a rush

OP here. I know it's not like that in my case though. I absolutely love this girl and plan on marrying her.

Of aids

>Muslims
>winning

Pick one

Would you want her to suck other dick?

im in mass
i got a wife
cum suck my cock

Not that guy. OP here. But to answer the question, no, I wouldn't want my girl sucking dick, but that's not a fair comparison. The proper analogy would be "would you want your gf licking pussy?" And to that I say, I would not give a fuck if she was licking some pussy. It's simply not cheating if it's homosex. It's just some harmless messin around.

Cool. Got a Kik or email we can communicate through?

Maybe she will suck it with you

Probably she can count it as cheating, and it's the worst cheating because you better like to fuck man than her

Nah, like I said, I would never tell her. I know she would find it gross that I want to suck cock, so I'll spare her that. I'm taking this secret to the grave.

Confront her about it and tell her how you feel. If she really loves you she will understand. Maybe she would want to watch

She not sexually open? Super conservative?

Yeah. She's very conservative and traditional. I once asked her if she would ever do a 3some, and she said absolutely never.