>Year you were born
>Year you wish you were born
>Why

>>>/reddit/

>1994
>never

You know why

>1996
>2078 hopefully, virtual reality is advanced enough to create a new life. Also, fucking love futuristic shit, don't want to do anything, cooking or cleaning, also economy should be better by that time

1925 what a great year to get polio and die

Wish I was born 200,000'ish years ago. I wouldn't be a virgin anymore. I could just take it and would have been commonplace back then.

1990 is same as me
in 200,000 you would be past your prime
30 was an old man back then, you could also just be dead

Czech'd

I wish I could have been in my teens-early 20's to go to Van Halen and Whitesnake concerts

dito. jk, 1993 and somewhere in the future where parents have to take a course in parenting before they are allowed to have children or they get castrated and child gets aborted. srsly, a lot of problems in the world could be solved by usage of perfect pedagogy. i know, you americunts have some trouble with your teachers, but as eurofag trust me on this one, teachers can actually be good, parents theoretically, too, mine sucked though.

> 1986
> 2286

I figure by then we'd either have killed ourselves or figured out how to upload our brains into giant death robots.

A lot of the problems in the world could be solved with the eradication of niggers

Of couse. But chances are I wouldn't have died a virgin. I find the freedom of 'clubbing my mate over the head' worth the low life expectancy.

Can't beat classic America

checked

heh, you see, racism wouldn't be a problem then.
i make a big guess and say you're an americunt and have had plenty of problems with poor black gangsters, right? or at the very least you hear a lot of that stuff on tv like the amerifat you are. you see, there are countries where literally noone is poor, everybody can get a place to sleep, everybody has enough to eat and drink, parenting/school doesnt suck and overall people are happy. guess what, black people are no trouble there. they're a productive part of society as everybody else, be it jews, feminists, fatsos, japs, faggots, religiofags, literal retards.
now guess which conglomerate of state i am from. no, really, guess. you can also just try to guess the continent (dont bother guessing the country, most of my neighbouring countries' population dont even know we exist)

tbqh i would've loved to wreck havoc on the nazis inglourious basterds style, no regrets. maybe i, too want to be born in that time, either french fag or polish, so that i can participate from the start

>i make a big guess and say you're an americunt
Nope
> there are countries where literally noone is poor
Nope

ok, maybe you're lucky enough not to be amerifat, but omg:

lololoooool, have you never been to a civilized country? there are places where you cant spit on the floor, chew bubblegum or smoke, these places tend to have a ridiculously low unemployment rate, which is key to most economic problems

>want to see jesus if he's white or nigger