How would you rank Dean blunts projects?

How would you rank Dean blunts projects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPr31ietaY
youtube.com/watch?v=91oHNsfd_B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoking a blunt > Dean Blunt

i think black is beautiful is fucking great, it was my jam back in 2012... a great year for cool experimental music imo

black metal > BIB > one nation > redeemer/stone island > attitude era > find out what happens > untitled > skin fade > narcissist ii > babyfather

somebody else's child hood, the weird thing they will grow up with noi one will have heard of

shit >Dean blunts projects

narcissist ii >

I mostly agree with this but I love babyfather. Better than the HW albums. But the bbf presents is sub par

i like the concept around bbf but at times reminds me of a more polished tyler the creator. his sampling is still great tho

You talking about bbf presents or the EP? I only like the arca tracks on bbf presents. Though the EP doesn't have a weak track

presents and soundcloud freestyles

Huh

to clarify on bbf presents
from stealth intro to prolific demons its not that bad of an album. but after that it goes to shit until the 2nd arca song comes on. but by then album is over
gods hour felt like a BM/SKIN FADE leftover the escrow skits should have stopped after prolific demons intro
only heard the ep once but I did like it and was hoping for bbf presents to be something similar
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPr31ietaY

youtube.com/watch?v=91oHNsfd_B4

Yeah I don't really like bbf presents. There are like 5 great tracks but a lot of filler

WRONG

untitled - 8.5/10
find out what happens - 6/10
one nation - 6.5/10
black is beautiful - 8/10
the narcissist ii - 8/10
the redeemer - 7/10
stone island - 7.5/10
skin fade - 6/10
black metal - 8.5/10
babyfather - 7.5/10
uk2uk - 5/10
bbf hosted by dj escrow - 9/10
10/10 - 6/10

Agree completely but swap the scores for UK2UK end bbf hosted by DJ esrow

We're Dean and/or inga even involved with 10/10?

dean blunt more like dean smoke a blunt because you have to be high to enjoy it

nah