GIANT SCREEN SIZED TEXT DESIGNATING THE LOCATION FOR THE COMING SCENE

>GIANT SCREEN SIZED TEXT DESIGNATING THE LOCATION FOR THE COMING SCENE

>MY BLACK SON WAS A HIPPIE HELPING IMPOVERISHED SLAVS

>He had a 3.6 GPA he a good boy he dindu nuffin, his mom gave me a guilt trip.

what did Disney mean by this?

How else would you know they are in Lagos, you nitpicking piece of shit?

I got Legos in my basement, they didn't need to tell me where they were.

I was slightly annoyed by that too, especially since the locations didn't really matter.

Just have Cap say "now we are in Lagos"

it's a harmless stylistic decision

Go to sleep, Nolan.

>1991

Fuckers right off the bat trying to appeal to the kiddies. God

>subtitles still say the name of the location in smaller print on the screen

it was just to please fans when QUEENS finally showed up

>people whispering Spidarmn like they were the only clever ones to figure it out

>kiddies
>1991

I've got bad news for you, user

Didn't really bother me too much. Just ignore it lol. enjoy the movie.

No you don't.

2bh, when the "London" text appeared i fucking started to giggle cause of Sup Forums
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

LOL BIG LETTERS XD

Yeah they should have had times new roman in size 8 like fucking hobos

Thought it was stylish. Made me hype when Queens appeared

>Yanks finally getting to watch this

Queens here. Everyone in my theatre, white and black, clapped their asses off during the "Queens. Brooklyn" exchange. Felt good.

That's because every location looked like Atlanta.

>americans clapping at the screen in movies

holy shit i thought it was a meme, that's hilarious

>Americans express their feelings while consuming media they paid for.

Lol if I were born anywhere outside of America I'd fucking off myself or fight tooth and nail to get here.

excellent comeback user, i can not think of a way to convey they way i am feeling right now.

Based new yawk

>clapping in a movie theatre
I am on my hands and knees begging you all to Benoit yourselves.

Thank god you aren't allowed near productions of movies, faggot.

If you were born outside America you'd have recieved a decent education so you wouldn't make that mistake.

It's called Freedom

Don't take no shit off nobody

OH!

I also noticed but it didn't make me giggle.

Unlike when CRY MORE came up in massive letters.

it really annoyed me how they dont care about all the people that died and now suddenly the life of this black kid mattered enough to make tony fuck everyone over

It's not about that kid, it just hit Tony hard that someone called him out on the fact that innocent people died because of him.

the black woman only seemed to care about her son
she didnt seem to care about everyone else who died

also more people would have died if they hadnt gone in the stop ultron. why is everyone acting like going to sorkovia was a bad thing. like hey your son would be dead if i hadnt done anything bitch, lay off me

>the black woman only seemed to care about her son
>she didnt seem to care about everyone else who died

You are missing the point of that scene if you think this is only about the son of that specific woman.

>also more people would have died if they hadnt gone in the stop ultron
You forget the fact that the Avengers created Ultron.
Tony specifically.

Shit. That's something I should have laughed at because of that but didn't

>fuck everyone over

Nah

Everyone clapped when ant-man appeared and there was some wooing in the crowd when cap kissed the chick. 'Straya

>Shit. I missed a chance to meme in real life. I've been on Sup Forums for months now I should have laughed!

Fucking really dude? Kill yourself.

Why did both BvS and Civil War use Futura as their intertitle font?

>to meme in real life

Yeah, laughing at something in a movie that reminds you of a particular thing is totally "memeing"

Fucking moron.

I bet you would prefer comic sans, faggot.

>director watches too many cinema sins shitting on movies with "city, country" subtitles
> "THEY WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT FOR MY MOVIE;)"

>In case you though it was...wait a minute
>DING

>comic book movie
>doesn't use comic sans

Now we are in Sup Forums.

>SOMEWHERE, ANCIENT CHINA

>clapping during movies

Those are the disgusting New York values he talked about.

And some folks still thought the opening was Wakanda.
Go figure.

Did everyone say "Is that Wakanda!" or something in your theater? Or did you take a survey after the movie ended?

>LOL it says LONDON just like the meme haha I'm laughing because of the meme!

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty much fucking memeing you cancerous little faggot.

The faggot (I'm assuming you) literally said "Shit, I should have laughed at that" as if disappointed that he missed an opportunity to reference/acknowledge a fucking meme. I.E. a memester who missed a chance to meme in real life.

You know how eveyone on Sup Forums tells eachother to kill themselves? It's almost like a meme! You could take this opportunity to meme in real life and actually kill yourself.

>big letters VIENNA
>reporter goes "We have gathered here in Vienna for...."
>big letters still haven't disappeared

When they showed Mr and Mrs Stark there was a guy on the same row as me who loudly whispered
>I think that's his parents
>oh my god i think thats his parents
>those are his parents

>as if disappointed that he missed an opportunity to reference/acknowledge a fucking meme

Nah, I just realized It's something I probably wold have chuckled to myself about had I been thinking about Sup Forums and their memes at that moment in the film. I wasn't.

>Yeah, I'd say that's pretty much fucking memeing you cancerous little faggot.

Yeah, it isn't, though.

Relax man, don't have fucking heart attack over something so damn simple.

Big letters are funny lol.

Fucking retards.

>Backpedaling this fucking hard

I haven't changed anything I said. I would have laughed but I wasn't thinking about it.

The stick up your butt over this is mesmerizing.

I really liked the movie but the huge text each time the location changed was so fucking distracting and annoying

this is the best criticism of the film you can come up with?

Also:
I think the only good use of this was QUEENS

I like the text

Also I think it's cute they used Bucharest as a location probably for no other reason than the actor playing Bucky being Romanian

>I haven't changed anything I said

>Shit. That's something I should have laughed at because of that

>Nah, I just realized It's something I probably wold have chuckled to myself about had I been thinking about Sup Forums and their memes at that moment in the film.

Whatever you say, memerino. We all knew this was a wrap after your first "u mad lol?" attempt at deflection. Now let's see how many variations of "u mad" and "who cares anyway lol" you can regurgitate before you give up and stop posting altogether.

It's something I should have laughed at but didn't only because I wasn't thinking about Sup Forums and memes.

Just because I explained why I didn't laugh, doesn't mean I changed what I said about how I SHOULD have laughed.

My position hasn't changed
>should have laughed
>didn't

Stay stupid

Dumb cunts on Sup Forums actually.

>tfw the russos are from cleveland and we got that worthless cleveland shoutout
feels okay man

>Just have Cap say "now we are in Lagos"

"We'll have to recruit the Spider-Man if he ever hope to end this Captain America: Civil War."

>Marvel shills will defend this

>shit, should have laughed

Directly implies disappointment that you didn't. While what you said afterwards doesn't. So yeah, flipfloppin and backpedaling all over the city memester.

You do realise that 1991 was a quarter of a century ago right? People born in that year are definitely not kiddies
4/10 for even making me reply to this shit

>Directly implies disappointment that you didn't.

That was never my problem with what you said, it was the fact you think I'm some mememaster flex because I would have laughed to myself at something from Sup Forums

Should have done it the Snyder way, where you just zoom in on a characters face to denote a scene change.
What a master.

>laughed to myself at something from Sup Forums

That was never my problem with what you said, I think you're some funkmemester flex because your post seemed unhappy about missing a meme.

Hey, at least they know their audience. They might miss it if it was any smaller.

>Can you move your seat?
>No
I laughed.

>unhappy

Not really. At least we're getting somewhere though.
Did you enjoy the movie bro?

Why was this funny to people, just curious, not insulting.

Not as much as I thought I would. Probably due to spoilers. Still one of the better Marvel movies.

this man understands why illegals come here.

I fucking blame this one on Sup Forums too

Or if you want to be quippy: "Lagos sure is nice this time of year"

It was nice. That was nice. They're nice.

Fucking kek.

I keep my

_______H U G E_ _L E G O_ _S I G N______

over my stairs because that's where the kids tend to leave them.

Roony?

I couldn't agree more. Hold on, Changing rooms.

__________L I V I N G_ _R O O M__________
_______________2 0 1 6___________________

It gave the innocent people that died a face, a name, aspirations that's the point

The contrast of a character portrayed as seriously as Bucky having such a minor and petty squabble.

I love how the trailer built it up like Rhodey died, but then he lived after all.

It's Marvel so I should've known better but I fucking wanted some consequences.

There are people that still think the city Hulk and Iron Man destroys in AoU was Wakanda.

TRULY WE ARE IN BERLIN

The best part to me is that by making all those monster title cards, it just highlights the impossible logistics. They're literally teleporting everywhere.

is this capekino?

what is a stylistic choice?

Better than original that's for sure.

>What is insulting the intelligence of your own audience

There were people chuckling at that shit where I watched it, and not in the good way. It didn't help that watching it in 3D made it have an almost pop-up book feel.

No

Quinjets are fast as shit, they fly at Mach 2 with no need for fuel stops so they arrive anywhere in the world in a couple hours at most.

nobody gave a shit about it when i watch it, this is a minor thing

I don't even think Scarlett Johannson has even shown cleavage now that I think about it, even in an evening dress but not like I am going to fact check this. Its actually pretty cool to see this character sexified in reality.