I am a cop...... a-and have been for a very long time..... It's a street term that means to kill s-someone

I am a cop...... a-and have been for a very long time..... It's a street term that means to kill s-someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primo_Cassarino#Steven_Seagal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well I'm sorry to hear that

what's the singular form? "I will snatch your motherfucker birthday"?

I will snatch your Motherfucker punani

Well then who was Burt Dey?

Hes the guy who saw Richie last

That was so crazy when that happened.

kill a man with a credit card one million percent

what is this new meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primo_Cassarino#Steven_Seagal
>In January 2001, Cassarino participated in an extortion attempt against actor Steven Seagal, who had recently terminated a business partnership with Julius Nasso, a Staten Island movie producer who was friends with Ciccone. Allegedly at Nasso's request, Cassarino and other crew members picked up Seagal by car to bring him to a meeting with Ciccone.
>At the meeting, Ciccone bluntly told Seagal that he had a choice of making four promised movies with Nasso or paying Nasso a penalty of $150,000 per movie. If Seagal refused, Ciccone would kill him.[5] Seagal, who later claimed that he brought a handgun to the meeting, was able to stall Ciccone and escape the meeting unharmed.
How many gabagools did he snatch that night?

I think that might have been the biggest take away from the ama. Too bad he didn't answer more.

>ywn snatch as many punanis as sensei

PUNANI

It's literally from reddit where he did a interview

>I was in an all-black band
Haha holy shit that's good

hahahaha, does someone have that article that lists all of his compulsive liars?

apparently he can speak like 5 languages, beat up bruce lee, met the emperor of japan and all of this other stuff

I'm not a native english speaker, but shouldn't it be "I'm gonna snatch every motherfucker his birthday" or if not how. That fucking sentence has been making my head hurt for a week now

He recently said he was in an all-black guitar band in the 50s which is how he learned guitar.

It should be "motherfucking" or "motherfucker's". In one of the earlier threads someone suggested Steve was going for ebonic pronunciation, dropping the "s" in a possessive statement, and do something like "I will snatch every muthafucka birday", but since he normally doesn't speak like that, it just sounds weird.

Why does he run out of breath after 2 steps? If i pull off the fat hiding jackets he wears will he die? Lots of loyalty for a hired birthday snatcher

Well I'm sorry to hear that

street talk niggah

That's not what he said.

It's in the AMA.

He said he started playing guitar in the 50s and that he was in an all-black band. The "in the 50s" part doesn't apply to the "was in an all-black band part," which must have come later, after he had started playing guitar, in the 50s.

Thanks for clearing that up Steven.

shut up please...

>punani

Where the fuck did this come from?

In the movie he clearly says birthday, not punani

Listen harder

EASY!
A
S
Y
!

Everybody understood that perfectly without him. But why isn't "motherfucker" possessive?