>high af
>playing Diablo 2
>runnin round Maggot Lair
>lookin for shaft
>holding ALT finding loot
>press F4 to change skillz
>mfw I just ALT+F4 myself out the game lmfao

Hi lol

to be fair, when hilary or trump runs the country to shit. this tattoo will prolly remind people of what could have been but never was

kekeekek lost

I see someone wants free shit just like every Sanders supporter

Get some new shit this one been recycled too much and its not even funny anymore.

people always get tattoos of their favorite terrible politicians every election cycle.

I'd hate to think how many stupid niggers are walking around with obama tattoos.

Anyone who tats any politician onto their body is a fucking grade-A faggot unless it's and ironic hitler tattoo

kek

Trump stamp

haha, yes.

an "ironic" hitler tattoo.

of course it's just ironic

HAHAHAHAHAH top kek you got me good user, oh man

Can't stamp the trump!

this dude made it possible to legally punch a baby in the face

>mfw alt f4 doesnt close full screen games
>mfw u are full of shit
Alt tab happens in diablo2 tho

I keked hard!

it's neither he hit the windows key like a moron (next to alt)

Where is it legal to punch someone in the face?

The town rapist.

In a boxing ring.

Nice

Doesn't close full screen games?
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? I alt f4 on payday 2 like 15 minutes ago And would alt f4 WoW all the time

i bet this faggot has never voted in his life..

>mfw alt f4 doesnt close full screen games
wut? Are you retarded, son?

>ITT windows 95 users

Huh, thanks for answers my question though, I guess you ARE fucking retarded.

What was loot? If no unique or HRs then trash.

Some random blue drop
Was holding ALT then clicked it then pressed F4 lmao
Luckily it was still in my inv when I got back on
Trash so I sold it

Genius rape deterrent. ...Unless you meet a Trumpfag.

It was one punch after another.

This idiot lost a bet or got paid to get that tattoo.

Remember Golden Palace paying people to get tattoos on their foreheads? We need more advertising like that.

Totally worth the 100 bucks

Be funny if there was a picture of the kid and his head was all misshapen like that.

Tattoos of people's faces are difficult and 9 out of 10 look like complete shit, getting this on your face is Just giving up at life.

I actually saw the Facebook post. It's real.

(most likely just a stolen picture with a pasted caption)

I've only seen one good one irl. It was on his arm and it was of his son who died of tay sachs disease. It looked pretty damn good, no uncanny valley either. That guy was a bro, he did a lot of charity shit towards tay sachs research even though it was too late for his son.

>How the fuck can someone be this stupid edition

Good question OP, how DID you fall for something so obvious?

It was something between $10,000 and $15,000.
total worth it.

>$10,000 and $15,000.

That's only 2.5 to 4 months of work for me lmao.

wow welfare pays a lot these days

lost

Hillary for jail 2016

do you really believe bernie is any better? fuck off you stupid jew.

I love the irony of "The Silent Majority"... even a Trump supporter must realise how stupid it is.

That chick bottom left looks dead inside.

that was my exact reaction

That one is actually funny and not cringe. It's a trump stamp instead of a tramp stamp.

retarded american

Irony? Whites have been silenced by your nigger loving antics. We can't even say nigger in public anymore because "muh equality." Why don't you contribute something to society and then we'll stop calling you niggers.

You're sucking the spray tan off of Trump's cock aren't you?

That's the best counter argument I've heard all day, son. I'll be forced to change my worldview after seeing your reason.

wat?

>Irony? Whites have been silenced by your nigger loving antics. We can't even say nigger in public anymore
kek, the "silent majority" speaks.

>Why don't you contribute something to society and then we'll stop calling you niggers.
Like going to political rallies instead of taking care of our families? or resting for work tomorrow? or teaching our children to become strong adults who won't become victims of retarded criminals?

Go sex your pillow. Your testosterone to IQ ratio is getting a little too high.

Thats why im here

I use windows 10 and I alt+f4 payday 2 all the time

Your post makes shit for sense. You niggers are the ones breaking records at Bernie rallies, crying for free shit. You are everything that is wrong with society. You insult your way to "winning" an argument by claiming that anyone who disagrees with you must be an imbecile. Literally zero of your opinions come from real world experience. Every single one of them has been spoon fed to you through school or the news. Try to think for yourself, I know it can be difficult.

Why? Because he's right? With welfare, food stamps, housing assistance, Obamacare, Obamaphones, and other programs why should anyone work?

This

Implying someone can't be a productive human being and good parent because they took time off to go to a rally. Fucking lefty logic. Last I checked most criminals are black and Hispanic and they aren't exactly right wing.

anyone who want scandinavian-style socalism is a deillusioned moron and/or an lazy cunt.

Pretty sure that's face paint. One of the fairs back in 2012 had a bunch of people with those in various places.

man i cant believe this is realhahaha

fucking lol at bros of bernie fag

I'm voting for Trump for sure... but this guy is stupid just like the Bernie faggot above. Who the hell gets a president tattooed on them???

except you're wrong, and you're stupid

I take it that doing what pic asks makes a big boom?

"Savings"

Im guessing they mean financial aid.

>town rapist

It would produce chlorine gas. The pressure would build until the cap burst off and the gas exploded into the room.

This, I can't believe that this person ever had any money in their life. I can't.

Fucking subhumans haha lost

This reminds me of all of the malformed ripley's in alien resurrection.

that might end up being the greatest tasting thing ever but nope nope nope

Samefag.

why is mexico going to pay because we said so? lol

Nice one

Has a tattoo of a photo of someone ever turned out not shit?

That's clearly snot but ok