What a shit site now. Absolute cock fest...

What a shit site now. Absolute cock fest. Is there any sites like what Omegle and Chatroulette were like when they first started? With loads of girls wanting to see you cum? Shit was great years ago

bump, actually want to know

Omegle and chatroulette were always cockfests.
Most hot girls didn't need to browse a random cam site to get action.

>With loads of girls wanting to see you cum
i hope you realize you are the cancer ruining those sites

most the girls on there are underraged girls who of course can't get action irl so use shitty sites like omegle n chatroulette so they can find middle aged men lookin for kids

This tbh

True but a lot did. My theory is there's a lot of girls out there who don't want to sleep with ramdom guys because of fear of getting the slut tag by people she knows so some girls like that go to places like Omegle to look at some dicks and get off.

They were cock fests back then yes but they are even worse now. I could get a girl to watch me cum within 30 minutes back then of searching for a girl, now I quit last night after about 2 hours and not seeing one girl

ITs easy to spot the underage ones and quickly click off them

there must be a way to get more girls on it, like change your "what you have in common" thing on there

MY question is how do you bypass the IP bans?

Faggot why would you click off

see

........mods?...nah forget it

>implying I'm breaking rules

Ruining? When where they ever no ruined? Within an hour of that site going live there was probably dicks all over it

Dude? Wtf are you doing here. Wow

says the one complaining about how the site is a total cockfest now

>Using omegle
>not being Dan
>kill yourself

well omegle is the best site for that.its the most popular about that.so just go on omegle.dont do that when there are like 28000+ people in there.too busy.most of them are with friend and they just skip.you should prefer when the counter says 18000-23000 people.be chill not nasty or creep.never show full face.a good camera helps a lot.also find the angles you look attractive and you will be fine.now its about luck and patience.

no, it actually wasn't. years ago when the site was still new you could actually chat to girls on there, there was a decent rate or girls to guys and not everyone was there only to jerk off or spam his kik link to do so there. the girls you did find there also weren't mostly the equivalent of the guys that you can find there now, and no female pedos and other weird shit like that.

yeah, omegle has really become a shithole thanks to all the guys who see no other reason to live than to jerk their cock all day long. and no, it hasn't always been like that. you are the cancer that ruined it

>...
>mods
Neck yourself you autistic cunt

>no female pedos
What? I've been going on to talk and to fap for years and never come across a female pedo. Is there a story behind this?