I want to hire a hitman to kill me. How can I contact one

I want to hire a hitman to kill me. How can I contact one.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/05/dpms-rifles-iraq-slightly-used/
ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/265482__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Does_Blackwater_use_Bushmaster_rifle_in_Iraq_.html&page=1
theakforum.net/forums/28-romanian/171968-wasr-10-63-rifles-used-contractors-iraq-anyone-here-got-one-yet.html
ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=539359
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

deep web

how about we tell you some simple way to do it yourself and you pay us instead? otherwise you're an idiot who can't even kill himself

70,000 for normal people 120,000 for a government office, deep web

are you in the usa cause I will do it for free..its been a while and I got the itch

that shitty ar

dubs dont lie

>shitty
worked fine in iraq
post what you got then

Jesus christ nigger, this is the worst AR-15 I have ever seen. You didin't even bother to put a longer handguard onto it, and you have a fucking memepul stock on it.

>implying the military uses AR-15s in Iraq

if you knew shit about shit you would know a 16 inch barrel with a mid length gas system has that length of handguard on it

contractors like me used them glocks as well

>semi-auto AR with random Magpul furniture brought back from Iraq
You got me, I'm mad

The US does, chucklefuck.

Obviously, but shit nigger, there's a whole lot more comfortable handguards out there.

No, they don't, chucklefuck. Why in the hell would the US use AR-15s? They mainly use M4s and occasionally M16s still for their primary firearm and M9 sidearms.

magpul stock and grip are new the rest went with me for 3 years on and off around the middle east I am ex army and was working as private security

70.000 what.. pesos? You idiot.
The only thing worts than not knowing your shit at all... it's spread it abroad.

AR-15 platform IS the M4A1 and the M16, limpdick.

FREEDOM DOLLARS! The only ones that count.

Why do you wanna die?

Yeah, no, all of those "totally legit hitman guise" ads are scams.

Deep web is only scams, skids, drugs and occasional CP.

My point is that the rifles the military uses are inherently different than the consumer model of the AR-15. You wouldn't go overseas and see an M4 and say "look, an AR-15"

> You wouldn't go overseas and see an M4 and say "look, an AR-15"

The "M4A1/M16A4" is a military name for the AR-15, officialy those are M4A1/M16's, sure, but overall? AR-15's, now I'm gonna send you over to /k/, they will explain it to you further.

And the civillian rifle doesn't really go far from the Military rifle, the only thing there is between the two is the full auto switch and the legality in states.

Who do you're legitimately think you're fooling and why?
I am genuinely curious for the reason behind this facade. Like, it's clearly bullshit; you don't just bring your own guns to service and the AR in your picture is total ass. So, why keep this up?

You're talking to one OP. How do you want to play this?

>faggots hijacking the thread and forgetting about OP's request. Sigh!

pmc I was out of the army I could use any gun I wanted that fit the criteria of the company that employed me semi auto pistol in 9 or 40 semi auto rifle in 556 or 308 or I could use one of theirs but I choose my own

Not OP, he probably fucked off some time ago.
>you don't just bring your own guns to service
Obviously, you get issued the standard depending on your designation, but the soldier customizes it at will, as far as I know the guys over at the military are pretty much

Don't listen to that guy. PMC's get issued pretty much the same gear the invading army does (look up: afganistan, iraq..), for easier resupplying. So, AR's are their thing for the most part.

...Pretty much paying for their scopes and such out of their own pocket, don't take me on that though.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/05/dpms-rifles-iraq-slightly-used/

ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/265482__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Does_Blackwater_use_Bushmaster_rifle_in_Iraq_.html&page=1

theakforum.net/forums/28-romanian/171968-wasr-10-63-rifles-used-contractors-iraq-anyone-here-got-one-yet.html

ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=539359

...We really did derail this thread good, didin't we?