Sup Forums gf won't touch my penis. we get intimate at times and i tickle her kitty, make out a shit load...

Sup Forums gf won't touch my penis. we get intimate at times and i tickle her kitty, make out a shit load, and rub her boob area. well i want some attention too she just sits their and receives. i haven't gotten my dick literally touched by her in 5 months. i had to put her hand on it while she was making out with me and i had to move her hand.

wtf?

any advise?

rape her

Dump her it doesnt get better. I lived with a bitch like this for more than 4 years. It was a complete mistake. If a girl has no interest in actually doing anything for you she is a selfish childish cunt. Dont waste your time with an incompatible partner you will only regret it later.

it's not like i don't give her hints. Well 30 minutes ago I was itching my balls and she's like what are you doing? So I told her I was itching them and I said "can you itch them for me." So she itched them for like 5 seconds and then I said "you must be afraid of penises." Then she got all mad and left and I was like I'm scared of penises too it's okay.

Then before she left I had to apologize and all this crap.

It's extremly gay...

Well I really like her. I'm thinking she's just a friend now though. I mean I am leaving for the Marines Oct. 6th for bootcamp. We even told each other we are gonna break up with each other right before I leave... Which sucks...

Uhhhh

I can't do that dude.

She means more to me then just that. I am still a virgin (no homo) and if she doesn't want sex I am cool with that. (no super homo)

mine is the same she says that she's asexual and doesn't like sex.
She doesn't wants me to have sex with other women either
i really love her what do?

>i haven't gotten my dick literally touched by her in 5 months.
You need to wash better
Seriously, wash better. Don't say you are clean, you're not.

op here, first of all make your own thread

Youre a complete and utter moron. You will regret your retardation later in life. Have fun fucking up the good years of your life. Maybe youll get to fuck used up whores at 40 then.

don't be a cuck and just give her a few xans and then fuck her, she'll say yes guaranteed

>Then she got all mad and left and I was like I'm scared of penises too it's okay.

kek

DUMP HER. Stop being a fucking faggot.

I could be banging sluts 30 minutes from me that I've met on Myspace but I choose not too!

Because I have respect... (no homo)

I hate making out now too. Even grabbing tits is boring... Same with the ass...

Why does interest in that go down?

Lol their was a rumor today going around my friends that me and her had sex...

I told everyone that she's allergic to penis (probalby not a good idea)...

Tomorrow I'm taking her out for pizza, buying her a garden state sound track cd, and seeing pinapple express...

I am just a whipped sexless man whore that jerks off 2 times a week.

:(

i give up. feelsbadman

>We even told each other we are gonna break up with each other right before I leave...

hint: she's already broken up with you. she's not going to invest her pussy time in someone who's already dead to her

You are a top tier beta faggot. Like the kings of beta warriors. If I had to guess, I'd say you are 15 and she is 15 as well. Anyway, here's a tip from an Alpha: TELL HER WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT. You don't have to say faggot things like "can you itch my balls", you have to take her by her neck, kiss her, stare her down and say: I want you to take my hard dick with your two hands".

It's really not that hard, but faggots like you are always on this board complaining about "getting friendzoned" "bitch won't do what I want" "can you raid her because she doesn't want sex" blabla. You guys are gay or 15 I swear...

Youre a grade A beta-faggot-shitlord. Kill yourself. Dump your slut like a logical person or get the fuck off Sup Forums and kill yourself.

This is the sort of post that brings me back here again and again. Thanks OP, you massive faggot.

Well guys, I know what to do know. I'm just gonna keep it cool. Keep my affection to her low as hell tomorrow like the guy said above.

Thanks guys... Love you all (no homo)

communication is key. if you want a handjob then be like "jerk me off, baby"

also, this:

Wow OP, I mean this in a truly concerned way, but you are a tremendous faggot. Now that that's out of the way, talk to her like a normal human bean. Address the issue and say you're unhappy with the lack of sex (or penis touching.) If there's a change, congrats, you're all good. If there isn't a change, break up. Sex and sexual interaction is a basic human need. If you think you'll never find someone or someone like her again, don't worry , you will. Unless you're a total unattractive nugget, you can find another girl.

>So she itched them for like 5 seconds and then I said "you must be afraid of penises." Then she got all mad and left and I was like I'm scared of penises too it's okay.

are you sure your gf is a girl? maybe she's a straight guy, and that's why she doesn't reciprocate when you make out with her and feel her up. it's just your bro who is sitting there terrified while you feel him up.

What grade are you in, because you sound like a fucking 14 year old beta fag. You don't have enough self esteem to dump her and move on to wetter pastures.

Relationship tips for everyone anywhere. If it isn't working it isn't going to work. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If your slut isn't putting out she isn't worth your time. No matter how much you "care for her." That is just a chemical addiction evolution fucked us over with to convince us to stick to the first mate we find because back in the ape days finding a mate was hard so you couldn't be picky. Evolution has made a group of you infected with the beta-faggot gene. Disreguard your beta-faggot gene and listen to someone who has superior genetics to you. You will find a new girl, she will be better than the last and she will probably love sex. There are tons and tons of woman out there that fucking love dick in their mouths. If you stopped being a faggot you could find one. Also don't call misogyny or any other gay shit. The girls that love the dick are proud strong woman in control of their sexuality. Those are the woman you need in your life. Not little cry baby fuckheads that don't care about you.

we're both 18. i'm 18 too but she was 18 before me if that matters

Here's you reply.

>you'd get more attention if you went outside and met real people

This nigga gets it.

Open communication is key faggot beta op, no hints, no "jokes" just tell that bitch where it's at.

no girl is truly asexual. But from experience, some women overcompensate their frustration with being asexual. So several things:

If you truly love her, tell her that she is your wonderwoman dreamgirl whatever and that you don't expect her to become a sexfreak in no time, but that you would like to work with her together at that. That you can take it slow and discover the fun. You can do that tantra-mental style. Sounds extremely gay, but might make her more comfortable with herself and you.

Also, if she says she's asexual, she might just not get horny because of YOU. That doesn't mean you are ultimate loser and can't change that. Toys can help get her off.

If nothing works, tell her that if she doesn't want to work on that, you have to break up, because sex is part of a relationship as much as anything else. And then also do it. You don't want to be with an asexual girl all your life.

>we're both 18. i'm 18 too but she was 18 before me if that matters

well, we can see why you're going to the marines

Hi you should post pictures of you. Have ever tried bi? Here pictures of me

three options
1) bring her out of her shell and get her to enjoy sex. probably easier said than done
2) tell her that you understand and respect that she doesn't want to have sex, but that you're not that way. if she doesn't have sex with you she'll have to be ok with you having sex with other women
3) dump her

bonus 4th non-option: do everything she says, don't fuck her or anyone else. eventually kill yourself.

That's worse OP. You should be fucking. What the fuck is the touching shit. Tell the fridged bitch that you are an adult now, and that if she wants to keep acting like a prudish child you've got to move on.

what do you mean?

cosby? is that you?!

After reading through this thread, this has to be bait. There's no way you can be this aware of your problem and do nothing about it unless you truly are a beta of betas. If there are communication issues, no sex, and you're going to break up anyway, you might as well do it now. She's not worth your time. Just spend your few months before marines focusing on yourself. Even detaching all emotions from it, you're financially investing in something you know will fail. Don't be a fool OP, break up with her. For your sake and for ours.

At 14 OP I had girls crawling all over my dick. Literally. I had girlfriends licking my dick to my ass dude. If you're fucking 18 and lacking you're a beta-faggot. I am not an attractive dude and I am not a rapist. None of my friends had girl problems either. Why are so many of you fags so genetically inferior?

>seeing pinapple express..

Holy fuck at least change the movie in your pasta to one thats not 8 years old

The proof is in pudding your dick in her mouth, while she sleeps.

she like seth rogan. she says I remind her of him

so i got that going for me

Enough of this. Your story started realistically but quickly devolved into shitty bait.

Today OP was still a faggot

same

that's the most retarded you can do, but chances are that you would suck in bed anyway so that's probably better for her.

This guy gets it.

this one as well.

I don't completely agree. At that age, some might still be discovering their sexuality. Not every girl is born with the "I love dick in my mouth straight aways" instinct. Actually, the girls that you want in a relationship probably isn't. You have to get her there by communication. Women are a lot better with LISTENING, but they are mostly not very clever in READING you, so you have to tell them what you want. Women are also more empathic which means they will actually care for what you say. But you have to say it the way you want it, not "pls itch my balls". She's a girl, not a guy.

You are 18, probably dumb as a trashcan and you are going to the marines. Well GG. At least you will learn one important thing: Straight communication. If you talk shit like "itch my balls" when you mean "suck my dick" then you are going to die out there.

Exactly.

Was thinking the same thing

god-tier advice.

he means that you are an idiot.

I think you would be surprised by the amount of people that know their problem but have no clue how to solve it. A lot of people don't get that communication thing.

Top quality bait thread then. But the terrible thing is that there are actually people like this out there. Most of them just read in those threads thought, because they don't even know how to express them on the internet.

I'm out. GGWP

go down on the bitch make her orgasm. see if she repays the 'favor' if not, go cold turkey yourself or dump her.

Sounds like she doesn't like you in that way anymore, and is hinting at you to just dump her so she doesn't want to do the dirty work.

should I post pics of my gf?

Fuck yeah faggot