Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Togame claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-e1If8kYM
youtube.com/watch?v=BRyW_cTd5MY
youtu.be/ypuaJLHK_LQ
youtu.be/GsEogUO7q1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claimed

Bup.

JUJDHEN

fuck hyperarmour
and people who manage to invade a level 30 while they're level 100+

Before I watched Evangalion, I thought "there's so much debate over rei and asuka, they must both be so great."

Then I finally watched it and learned asuka is a straight up bitch, how anyone can like her, I'll never understand

rei > red bitch

How are you and do you have plans for the summer?

Claim

I'm happy you're doing well. A kind user like yourself deserves it.
I'm doing as well as i can be.
Nice talk, nothing bad has happened, everything seems great.

Bup.

kagami claimed!!!
>user
thank you!!! how are you user???
>homu
i bet there's one out there....there has to be!!!

Give me a few hours to get to work.
Its the cucking. Some men feel the need to be dominated.

Because while Asuka may be a total bitch sometimes she's human and choosing actual human contact, even if it hurts sometimes is better than dolls like Rei; that's like the point of the entire show.

Yo

wanking right now

Akiko claimed

She is damaged goods, she acts like that because she need to show superiority to feel like her life is worth existing.

It better not be an Eva.

o-oh!! well...i hope you enjoy!!

hmmm, it might be....maybe the whole evangelion series will be recreated in real life!!!

Tenryuu claimed

Welp, i rebuild my fleet a bit, but i think i can't hold my bastion system.

Anyways, to what are you guys listening to atm?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-e1If8kYM

Wasn't the point of Evangelion to explain multiple mental disorders in characters and to show them overcome their adversities so that everyone avoids instrumentality which would take away their individuality

Hey Tenryuu

>Tatsuta claim

Ran or Cheeeeeeeeeeeeen?

>Ibuki claim

I'm good, don't really have any plans other than doing the usual, working out 3-4 days a week, playing a lot of vidya, coming here.
How are you?
Good, you always seem to be in a good mood and positive, I guess that's why I asked what I did yesterday, with how bitter and quick to anger I am its a surprise when I see somebody as happy as you, so I feel like there must be something going on behind the scenes, I still leave the option open if you ever need to vent about anything or just want to talk.

I sure will

I thought it was just kids in robots fighting aliens ._.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRyW_cTd5MY

oY
>rattle rattle

Here

Oh shit I'm dumb. Just thought about it Rei is the personification of what instrumentality was trying to achieve so you were right Shiki
It can be if you turn off your brain and watch it. Makes it more enjoyable because the fight scenes are good

>pets kitty

Well that's what happens but not that it's about, it's summed up multiple times with the hedgehog dillema and ultimately with the ending where they choose the hardship of living seperated (ie like normal) and not in the collective.
Just doing nothing, I'm starting to regret not buying festival tickets when I had the chance since all my friends are going.

Chen is my eternal waifu.

claimed bois!!!

Teach me bait senpai.

It's also why Anno has multiple times complained about people liking Rei, he intended for her to show how bad a person like that would be and she ended up codifying a character archetype.

im glad you will

why

Oh bby.
You can't be sad if you're always smiling
You great folk are what cheers me up. It's wonderful watching your lives unfold.

Take my hand

It's happening

If anyone wants to play with us you're welcome to join

youtu.be/ypuaJLHK_LQ

Cat.
>friends
Really though I'm sure you could find something to keep yourself occupied, if nothing else you could stay here and talk with us.
Well I'm glad I can help with that in some small fashion.

because enjoying yourself is nice!!!

youtu.be/GsEogUO7q1M
>trigger warning - spooders

you didn't seem to think that last night

Cool instrument
Hello

I can't make conversation because I'm socially retarded IRL and on the internet.

It's probably because with how convoluted the story is those people didn't realize the symbolism. Gonna admit took me 2 or 3 watches to understand most of it

Invite me

Loser

i guess i was just tired

Cute spiders

My bard plays one

That's why there's the great option of just posting pics of your waifu for others to enjoy.

bad

AY YO GURL WAN DA FUK?

I'm guessing the religious imagery also confuses some people, it doesn't mean anything and is just there because it looks cool but we're so used to see christial symbolism nearly everywhere.

Ocean harp?

from what and keep posting pics of kagami I need them

Well yes I can but I don't want to see myself after a week of KanColle and barely leaving the apartment. Telling myself gym or a job.

Back from the store.
Yes you can, just need to put in effort. You're also too worried about others disliking you, kek.

DEHJ JUDEN ARHG ZCAHPEEN

You were never ment for the neet life.

it was late when i woke up...
and why do you need them??

Shiro claimed.
I forgot I was claiming here...

Know the feel, bro.

>homuroll

On the contrary, fighitng the neet life is futile.

Gym is always a good choice.
He is right.

sounds exactly like me
i don't really know how to talk to people if that makes sense
roll

That is one of the things I never liked, the imagery was meaningless

I'm sure most of us are

What did you bring me?
Hello other shiro!

staying up all night?
for my wank

>Gif

What am I missing here?

Very much so
That's boring, I'm always reading what people are posting and I'm like, damn I wish I knew what the fuck I could reply with other than a shitpost.
;_;
I guess you're right.... I don't feel like being "Reee'd" off the thread if I fuck something up, so I tend to just shitpost or just post megumin.

Cow.

Talk to me whenever you want :)

roll

Far too social for it to even be a challenge for you.

>pets

I barely got stuff for me even, sorry Fran. Bought mostly stuff for my mom.

Gif doesn't just mean animated you know.
I don't really mind as there is other imagery/symbolism like the walkman. You can't argue that the christian inspired designs don't look cool.
You say that.

>Rattle

>Gif doesn't just mean animated you know.

Well yes, but usually gifs are animated. (Usually)

It's just weird that it's not in another format.

Hey there, how's it going?

But there is literally no other reason to use the gif format. It sucks at everything else.

Pet.
How are you?

But it does have a terrible compression with limited colors. It's obsolete for animated pictures let alone non-animated.

I don't know I just have a couple of nonanimated gifs and don't want to convert them with the mentality of "don't fix what isn't broken".

Shaving cream

Pat

Lame! I wanted beef jerky, I'm going to go get some later

I can't, but at least pretend they mean something

>Rattle

DnD, you?

Also started Californium, interesting game

;o
roll
>rattles rattle

Assuming the picture isn't supposed to have more than 256 colors yea it's not broken. Unless you find a source in another format it's also pointless to convert a gif into something else.

I'm sure the static .gif will trigger someone once in a while though.

The file is already broken anyway, no point in converting it at this point.

Constitution!

QvF, obviously.

Up to anything Shiro?

I love you
How you been?

roll

Though speaking of terrible gifs there's this shit, just need to get off my ass and make a webm but it's problematic with this short of a scene.

BOOP BOOP