twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tomato

eggplant

Elton John is pretty good

Durian

babies

Dragon Fruit

passionfruit

Literally bananas. Not because of le epic may Mays, but because they are objectively the best fruit.

1) they are cheap as fuck. No fruit is cheaper. You can get bananas for like 50 cents a pound, you can get them at any market.

2) they come pre wrapped in an easily removed peel that protects them and keeps the inside clean, and you can hold onto the peel to keep your nasty hands off the banana. Apples? The outside skin you eat is touching whatever dirty horseshit that's in your bag or on your hands. Oranges? The peel is difficult to remove, you get orange oil and juice all over your hands making them sticky, and then you have disgusting pith all over your fruit segments that ruin the whole thing.

3) they taste good. Bananas are the goddamn bomb taste wise. And they are pretty dense in food value and calories. One banana is the perfect mid day snack, tasty enough to satisfy you and a good enough food to satiate your hunger.

Bananas are the all around perfect fruit.

I hate bananas but you make me wanna eat one

this one is best

mangos because theres a shit ton everywhere where my dad lives. never have to pay for a mango again

The fruit of friendship and teamworks.

this. 'nanners are god tier fruit

Tomatoes are vegetables...

It's a fruit m8 en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato

is that a bird sucking its own dick?

This is best fruit OP

yes

Blueberrys are good XD

this.

OP

You sir are wrong