I'm one of the smartest people I know. Ask me any question and I'll answer with my extreme intelligence

I'm one of the smartest people I know. Ask me any question and I'll answer with my extreme intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2033371-question-for-white-guys-only
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>answer with my extreme intelligence
How would you do so? What are some of the different ways to do so?

I did not ask for a conversation

OP is fag

I'd analyse your question to find out which information you would be interested in. How I'd produce an answer would depend on the depth of knowledge required to give a sufficient answer. In most cases I would start by writing from my own memory. Then, if I didn't feel like the answer was detailed enough, I would do research and add more from my sources.

Why is your head almost as wide as your waist?

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2033371-question-for-white-guys-only

Well?

Why are you such a faggot, OP?

Do you ever wonder how it is like to be original?

Because I have a big brain and a big cock

I'm not remotely interested in Katy Perry. I also didn't seek out Kim Ks sex vid, or Hogans, or any celebrity besides R Kelly, for reasons. Oh, I did watch Pamelas way back in the day.

Celebrity sex videos are boring shit usually.

You're question is logically invalid as I do not engage in homosex.

>you're
And you claim to be smarter than everyone.

how tall are you? (in cm pls)

kek

>You're
/thread

>You're
>extreme intelligence

>Not able to differentiate between drowsiness and stupidity

There are books that have changed your life?

yes, oliver twist

Question: Are you 90% gay and 10% furry or 100% gay?

Why?

what are your thoughts on depression and how can one overcome it?

shorty

Where is Cobalt created ?

>not answering the second question directly

What is the sum of all the numbers up to 1000. Show your working. If you're as smart as you claim to be this should be a breeze.

No one has ever found that out

ehy are black holes black?
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't?

I'm not OP.
Smart, often used by common people, is a general term that's often used to describe a person who hold a relatively large amount of knowledge, and a relatively large amount of cognitive ability.

While in psychology, the scientific study of the mind, intelligence is used to refer to cognitive ability alone.

Knowledge and intelligence compensate for each other, with varying degrees in varying aspects varying between individuals.

Prove that if D divides N then phi(D) divides phi(N) where D,N are positive integers and phi(x) denotes Euler's totient function

If you're so smart, why are you on Sup Forums?

How do I get my crew back to the Alpha Quadrant?

I'm not op, here's how you sum all the numbers up to 1000.
If you add 1000 and 1 you get 1001
the same happens when you add 999 and 2
This will happen 500 times so the answer is 1001 X 500 = 500500

Some people are chemically more prone to depression than others. Yet there are several societal causes for the high prevalence of depression. Depression is not necessarily a bad thing though. Some have argued that depression might serve as the brain's state of preparation for various problems. If more people would more often do what they like and less often what they don't like, less people would've been depressed.

Our eyes are real. So is everything else that you see. Things are not illusions. The terms used to describe them are.

For entertainment