Metallica vs. megadeth

metallica vs. megadeth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lUL3T3mE6zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both r satan tier but ... metallica ftw!

They both suck. Try some Zeppelin

i know its bait but, comparing metal to rock

Metallica, but Korn is better, more original.

Metallica with dave mustaine

my gay uncle who pretends he's tough likes both

>nu metal
>"more original"

pick one.

youtu.be/lUL3T3mE6zM

Wrap your mind around this OP

two different types of thrash metal, one was more punk oriented the other one was more experimental.
Megadeth ofcourse

Metallica is fag-metal. Megadeth is god tier. How is this even a question?

Metallica for a whole number of reasons

Late 90s nu metal is pretty good, like Korn, Deftones and Coal Chamber is good, but 2000s nu metal sucks, like linkin park and papa roach

metallica's sound ws orig. bak in the earli 80's,startn a nu genre;the magnificent thrash metulz

...he said megadeath for courting
and metallica for fucking in the ass

Megadeth

hey..... tha'ts mildly adequette.

Can't you fags like both?

I like megadeth, metallica AND LINKIN PARK FUCK YOU.
(not even baiting)

New topic: Megallica vs. Metaldeth. Discuss.

album sales: metallica >100 million, megadeth 25 million.'tallica's eponymous release,aka "the black album" is th best-selling metulz album ever,30 million copies sold

well megallica's rest in peace puppet was really nice but i gotta say, i liked metaldeth's enter destruction aswell.
Pretty sure it's a tie.

this type of post again.
Dota has 3m active players, lol has 10m active players but dota is far more superior.

watched Megadeth a couple of weeks ago. They sucked ass, everything sounded the same, no melody in the guitar, just noise. Metallica hands down.

best albums >>>

metallica: justice,master,ride,kill

megadeth: rust,peace sellz

Rust in peace....Puppet
was what i wanted to type.

>Implying Led fucking Zeppelin, one of the fathers of metal isnt metal

Metallica has become too mainstream. It's stadium metal these days.

Megadeth hasn't changed too much over the years. They're still gritty and in your face. They blend classical and thrash perfectly.

Seriously just kill yourself

Tough call...though this is my favorite

Megadeth over Metallica any day, but I also like some nu-metal, however, only late 90s, 2000s is cringe fuel

nu metallica cd this yr or ’17 at the latest,fuken swt.hope it's as gud as death magnetic.or prapz we'l get a true masterpiece lyk th 1st 4 cds ...

Kill em all **** vs. Killing is My Bidness ***
Ride the Lightning ***** vs. Peace Sells ****
Master of Puppets ***** vs. So Far, So Good ***
And Justice **** vs. Rust in Peace ****
Da Blacc Album **** vs. Countdown ***
Load *** vs. Youthansia ****
Reload *** vs. Cryptic Writings ****
St. Anger *** vs. Risk **
Death Magnetic **** vs. World Needs a Hero **, The System Has Failed ****, United Abominations ***, Endgame ***, Thir3teen ****, Super Collider **, Dystopia ****

Megadeth have never made a five star album like Metallica. Megadeth had two stinker albums. Metallica never made an album as bad as those. Metallica has no filler songs, Megadeth have aplenty but has produced better music overall, but not as consistently great as Metallica, so I would say it's a tie. Fuck you, it's the truth and you know it.

megadeatb

molestin' the dane