Have you apologize for being white yet b?

Have you apologize for being white yet b?

Imagine being this cucked.

why are you asking me and a herm perpoul foxkin i give no fuckes about your race

this is what internet does to some people, jesus

I follow her just to see what stupid shit she posts next. I do rage a lot of the time but she can be entertaining.

why should i care what my race is? its nothing i can change, so wasting emotional energy on what i am gets me nowhere.

There were some 400 thousand Black slaves brought to the US

600 Thousand white men died during the civil war to free them.

No I don't owe them shit.

I apologise for the actions of everyone in a range of 20 tints of my skin colour, the as for everyone elses actions, I am not accountable

stop using logic user, you're being racist

kek

no, Im not american

Never have. Never will.

Far as I'm concerned all shitskins should be eradicated right after the Jews are.

>Apologize for being the best and superior human race
>not expecting other races be grateful to you for let em exist and live in our cities

shiiiit

If you really want to fuck with the SJWs, just contribute to the #DontCallMeWhite campaign.

Master Race

Not saying you're wrong, but where are you getting your information from?

Why the hell should I? Basically people have never even heard of the word "personality" before, and they're all blaming us for their problems. It's absolute bullshit, it's political correctness, and it's fascism.

My god.

When will we, as human beings, finally put aside our petty differences, and come together to acknowledge that people of all shapes, sizes, and colors are just fucking awful?

They're even worse than the abos

Most of those went to Brazil.

>have you apologize for
nigger go back to school

ps the twittercuck is fucking pathetic

2.3 million nigger viruses infected the New World, which was North and South America along with the pissant islands in the Western Hemisphere.

If we had that many niggers to start with, America would have been robbed and welfared out of existence immediately after the Civil War.

This is dumber them anything trump ever said

I'm sorry we didn't wipe out the niggers while we could

Blacks invented the valve engine and refrigerator. Also other shit like ac unit and improvements in computer processers

I cant actually believe he said that.

>12.5 million
>between 1525 and 1866
>on ye olde galleons that carry 200 men at a time
>more than 100 slaves a day arriving on limited ships with limited capacity on a journey that takes 3 months
>top kek

protip: the transatlantic slave trade database is owned and operated by angry black people

I should also mention how whenever someone says something bad (AKA the truth) about black people her only response is to bring up how many mass shooters are white.

>being this well trained

M Y S I D E S

Brazil got like 9M and I remember reading it was much more brutal. Caribbean got many more than the US too. US around 400k, but hollywood and the left act like we invented it.

You can't believe sanders is a retarded cuck?

As a black guys yes.

White is a social construct in the West to denote class and status. Like being black is considered below white.

White Hispanics are also just an American construct because you would be considered just light skinned as Europeans rather than in the American eyes looked at as not exactly white.

chan has forgotten the idea of a lolcow, and how to milk it

Kind of reminds one of Ben Hecht and the February 1943 issue of Reader's Digest.

Make up numbers and play to emotions, liberal potatoes will eat it right up.

Then bring up how gang shootings make up 99% of gun deaths and all of them are black.

Whats she pissed about
Its good

As already stated, Brazil was the largest recipient of slaves.

A more interesting statistic that I have had a hard time confirming is that there are currently more slaves in Dindu Prime now than there were in the History of US. Trail goes cold at a 1998 reference that WayBack has lost.

Potential racism thread reported.

Anonymous will be watching this thread from now until deletion to look out for anything offensive and/or racist. As Sup Forums is a diverse and anonymous community, we must keep it anonymous by not touching the subject of race so as not to provoke any persons of color. Please be sensitive to others. I will not sage this thread as Anonymous encourages healthy, productive discussion. It is only when offensive content is posted that we will act.

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We are legion.

Because I'm not from Tumblr tbh fam.

Fuckoff maskednigger.

Observe the dick going into your mouth.

Its that faggot on the bottom isnt it
He looks like a brogues man

But that would racist. I really need to make another account to fuck with her. She's a liberal though so she'll probably just block me when confronted with facts. She once said she would move to Canada if Bernie didn't get elected.

Mexican is a nationality not a race. That woman is as native American as a Toyota plant in the mid west.

The vast, vast majority of those were taken by Spaniards and Portuguese to Central and Southern America. At the time, most of the "Spanish" and "Portuguese" slave masters in question were of Arabic origin, given the Arab worlds previous conquest of Southern Europe.

Another 15 million slaves were taken from Africa by straight up Arabs to Arabian countries.

The white man actually took very few of them to North America in comparison, but nobody cares about what Arabs did because they aren't white and privileged despite the fact that most of them still drive around in gold Lamborghinis and have Indian slaves building their cities and preparing their meals to this day.

This would be fucking hilarious if it took off.

But it won't, because this is new Sup Forums.

that is racist enough gang shootings are done by mexicans

sure buddy

>tfw im white and live in a trailer

This is taken out of context. He's quoting someone in a conversation he had with someone else.

Im not a supporter, just fucking get it right and don't spread this stupid bullshit. It makes you look dumber than you already are

12.5 million people were sent from Africa to the Americas over the entire several century long course of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. The vast majority of those slaves were not sent to the United States. Two thirds of them went to the West Indies (Hispaniola and Jamaica especially), and the single largest recipient after that was Brazil. Only about 5% of slaves sent over the Atlantic wound up in the United States.

5% of 12.5 million is 625,000. The Civil War resulted in excess of 700,000 casualties. It is therefore entirely correct to say that the amount of people that died in the war that ended slavery in the United States was more than the total amount of slaves ever sent to the United States.

don't call me white, don't call me white.

NOFX made this song, they've seen it coming

Who cares, he lost. Fuck offfff "get it right" autismo.

>best and superior race
>modern whites are/bend over for special snowflake fags shitskins cancerous sjw and feminists
>only a minority of whites are uncorrupted
It's a shame how degenerate some your race has become.

I hate every race. Including my own. Humanity should apologize to me personally.

Sad

>apologize for skin color

>people who have never owned slaves apologize to people who have never been slaves

i don't think so

I have paperwork proving my ancestors owned slaves and I'm still not going to apologize.

Why are whites so cancerous these days? So many feminist sjw cucks and gender faggots. What the fuck happened? Do any whites still take pride in their race? Do they still acknowledge their accomplishments as a race?

I'm proud of being white. A lot of whites are too afraid of being called racist. I blame the kikes

Kill with fire please

Jesus Christ you're a fucking tard
If you wanna live as an ignorant nigger then by all means make dank memes and jerk off all day

Heh kek

Its sex. If they want sex they have to impress the women. Most women are stupid and only listen to emotional arguments. Thus, most women who use social media are now sjws. So, men are now trying to impress sjws.

It's like when "being sensitive" was the thing to do, but all it ended up doing was getting you friendzoned. The same is still true with sjws. The women still want strong men to tell them what to do, and they friendzone all the sjw men.

WHAT ACCOMPLUISHMENTS? DESTROYING THE WORLD? KILLING AFRICAS BABIES? HURTING ISLAM WITH CARTOONS?

Project

Ing

Assuming nigger is a man

He didn't

and on average white are still superior even with our fucked up group

>we don't even steal anymore

Truly a sad day in black culture.

Checked. But he agreed with the statement none-the-less.

Lol who I'm here is James?

Fucking auto correct, I meant who in here is James?

Students being indoctrinated with bastardised Marxist ideology.

Nope. I feel no need to apologize for other people being retarded.