Hey Sup Forums, for some odd reason I've been getting this urge to just street race people at like 3 in the morning...

hey Sup Forums, for some odd reason I've been getting this urge to just street race people at like 3 in the morning. The only downside is that I don't really know much about getting a great start up on my car. Any tips from car pros about being a god tier master at driving?

yeah. don't race. i am a cop.

I am also a Police Officer and I recommend that you don't race.
You could easily die or go to jail.

very dumb. Get a subaru legacy turbo or a impreza sti, cheap and powerful and awd so numptys like you wont slide into a wall

idk why this made me laugh.

I'm a cop, too.

How about Go-Carts?
Just as fun
(almost) nobody gets killed

>.webm unrelated

I myself, too, am a constable of the law. Street speeder is quite prohibited. Please refrain.

Havent you seen fast and furious??, pump heaps of steroids and get hella ripped, steal a heap of early 90s electronics and then race for pinks.. you've already got 2 cops here you can befriend and bring into your 'crew'

You cant fail

If you have to ask for advice on Sup Forums about making your car into a good racing car, the life isn't for you.

>this guy
>this guy is a fucking genius

dibs on movie rights!

>Get a subaru legacy turbo or a impreza sti
what a chump.

hes not winning any races with that miata, gayboy, unless hes racing to suck the most dicks

Y'all niggas wanna be in my crew? There's a cut at the end

>104 bhp
>rwd
>top down
>cherry red

>not winning

Are you pigs here for the trap threads or the potential CP?

Its better to just do offroad events and rallies. Not illegal, and can be god tier. Also more danger. Use a Subaru WRX from around 1995. One of the best starters and some pros use it well.

i'm here for the traps, sec, pic related coming up

>basic literary skills not required

shoot yourself with that gun.

>
>
> (You)
>Are you pigs here for the trap threads or the potential CP?
Honestly, we love em both

whhaddaya know

forgot the pic

I am a real police officer and i just want to remind you that racing is an illegal crime punishable by law, and it also puts innocent people in danger

>going on a public road driving that thing

mu god

cool did you ever KILL anyone